X-men Forever RPG: (90`s Era/LGTB Freindly) OPEN

Started by VoluptuousVixen, May 30, 2015, 09:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassandra LeMay

Quote from: Foxy Oni on June 30, 2015, 09:37:13 AM
I'm batting around an idea for an OC and have a question? Has the status of the Hellfire Club been established? Oops, somehow missed that line in the first post about it being disbanded. I do wonder if the social club would still exist even if the Inner Circle doesn't.
The Inner Circle has always been a secret club within the larger Hellfire Club. No reason why the social club should have ceased to operate that I can see.

Quote from: Foxy Oni on June 30, 2015, 09:37:13 AMWell, he did employ a dance instructor for a long time.
Stevie Hunter? She had her own studio in Salem Center; she didn't teach at the school, far as I know.
ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

VoluptuousVixen

In regards to Rachels bio everything is fine, but I think it messes with the cannon too much if she is already a X-man. Its much easier for all if she starts out on her own and then joins the X-men as the story goes on.

Other then that the bio is approved.

bend

Did Mutant Town exist in '90s era X-Men? If so, I  can easily see Rachel as its self declared protector, and she could have spent most of her time after Xavier's there.
- A&A - On & Offs -