What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Beguile's Mistress

Made it back to work this for the first time in a week and went casual with a pair of black jeans and a red camp shirt and black leather ballet flats

Lady Shadow

Light Black nightgown and undies. (No bra, thank god!).
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Beguile's Mistress

Fuzzy white socks and an over-sized white t-shirt - still very sick and trying to sleep it off

Livrainbows

Underwear, too hot and humid for clothes this evening.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, long-sleeved light blue silk blouse, sheer black stockings, black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Pale blue silk pajamas and white anklets

Dialysis was miserable today and they sent me home instead of work

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Beguile's Mistress

*slips on an over-sized white cotton t-shirt and fuzzy white socks after a shower and before I head back to bed*

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Kurogane

LostInTheMist

Boxers. (Too hot in the house for anything at all, really, but I live with other people. We have yet to entirely abandon clothing.)
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Chronic migraines are creating posting problems. Posting is slower than usual.

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Kurogane

Beguile's Mistress

Back to work today after being off for a while - pale blue long-sleeved silk blouse, light gray pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black sling-back open-toed high heels

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless maroon silk sheath, sheer black stockings and black heels

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Beguile's Mistress

Dark pink pencil skirt, pale pink sleeveless silk blouse, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

Lady Shadow

Dark gray Victoria Secret tank top with pajama pants with little doggies on them. : )
~Elvis Presley~

Beguile's Mistress

Periwinkle slip dress with a nipped in waist and a matching swing jacked with narrow pleats from the shoulder seams, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

vysethethird

Pattern boxers and a Gray short-sleeved shirt.

CassieBear

Pajamas. Dark green tank top and grey capri pants.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Beguile's Mistress

An over-sized pale yellow cotton t-shirt and lace trimmed white anklets

Beguile's Mistress

Beige, belted, sleeveless linen dress with a fitted bodice and full skirt, white low-heeled sandals

badmoon1955

Dirty orange jumpsuit... just took the leg irons off, though.

;D Rehearsing a play
O/o | Ideas/Requests | A/a