my gothic fairy cemetary roleplay idea

Started by playfullchick76, October 24, 2008, 10:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

For this idea, i would be travelling through europe, or maybe canada, backpacking. I would be seen by someone well off, or connected and wealthy, who has me kidnapped and taken to a private area of his, either a converted stadium thats been converted to a forest environment, or a high walled old world cemetary theme on his estate. I would be his plaything to play with and watch.

I would wake up to find myself in a nearly sheer lacy dress, black corset, knee high leather boots, gauntlets, a slim collar and black wings strapped to my back, with my blonde hair dyed jet black.

If this appeals to anyone, let me know.

Hunter Under The Moon

This does appeal to me, and I hope you're still around here and interested in it.

playfullchick76

Wow, that is one of my old ideas. How did you come across it. Yes, I'm around and interested in playing it out with you.

Hunter Under The Moon

Well, I was just searching for posts with no replies, and awesome.

But I'd just like to know, do you have any preferences for my character?

playfullchick76

No, not really. You have your character in your head, tell me about him or her.

Hunter Under The Moon

Mhmm, alright I haven't thought of a name for him (Silly me, I've been thinking about looks and personalities). He looks fairly slim but not extraordinarily skinny leveling out at 5 f 9, shaggy brown hair and deep emerald green eyes. He can be a kind man at times but can be a bit moody, resulting in some fierce thoughts, depending. He just got excited when he saw your character, and acted irrationally.

playfullchick76

Ok, you have your character in mind, thats a start. You can start us up if you like, setting the scene, like where I'm kept in, where i was backpacking, how excited you are to have me, things like that, if you like.

Hunter Under The Moon

OOC: Alright awesome, and here we go, I hope you have fun as this is the start of my Elliquiy career!

IC: Jack  peered out from his clean and mostly red-themed double-bedroom with his dark blue eyes into the the huge expanse that lay before him, Three tiny lines of walls visible from where he was, his eyes dragged along the mostly-dead trees to the fake cemetary he had built, smiling to himself at his taste as he knew that she would awake there. She was beautiful, and he was giddy and eager. The thoughts of all he would do with her prickling his mind. Looking down at his long and black Trench-coat before tapping his collar and leash inside of it, feeling at another pocket he would feel the out-linings of a weak tazer, not enough to stun somebody, but enough for them to slow down and feel some pain, but not too much. Walking out of his room he made his way downstairs and to the first floor of his four-floored mansion. He had found the girl in Germany, in the wild, he grinned to himself as he remembered he had simply walked up to her and placed a morphine-ridden cloth around her mouth, and that was that.

playfullchick76

I like it. If you like, you can do the opening post in one of the forums, or I can.

Hunter Under The Moon

Mhmm, awesome, so I just start up a new thread in... In where exactly? Sorry, I'm all very new to this...

playfullchick76

Hunter Under The Moon