Real World Setting [M seeking F]

Started by CaringGuy, November 24, 2010, 10:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaringGuy

Hello everyone!  I'm fairly new to the site and just gotten approved, so I figured what better way to start things off then by starting up a solo RP with someone? 

Let me just say straight out that I'd love to do something that has potential for the characters to really grow on each other.  I'd love to explore the sexual elements, naturally, but I'd like develop some interesting characters that actually begin to form 'some sort of' relationship with each other.  Whether that relationship is purely sexual or develops into something more personal all depends on you and where we decide to take things.

Right now, I'm craving something set in the real world.  I'm open to to a wide range of different ideas, but if you want to be double sure, just take a glance at my profile.

A Couple of Scenarios That I'd Like to Explore!  (PM Me if Interested)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guy in girl in club-  There's just a wide range of things that can be played around with her.  If you want to be the one in pursuit, that would be awesome.  If you want to be the one being pursued, that would be equally as awesome. 

Roommates!-  This one is actually one of my favorites since there's something already going on with the characters before the role play even starts.  There's a bit of history, which I like.  Do they have sexual feelings for each other?  Who is going to confess?  Those sorts of questions and assumptions are always fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have any other ideas that you'd like to discuss with me, feel free to leave a message!  :)

Sorrows Solace

The Roomates idea sounds cute! Welcome to Elliquiy ser.