News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Story Tale

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Aemirys

★  O/Os  ★  A/As  ★

Stone

Anesa

Stone

Anesa

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Anesa

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Anesa

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Anesa

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Jeffrey

O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Story Tale

Stone

Anesa

Story Tale

Stone

Story Tale

Stone