Re: End to end

Started by Xandria, June 25, 2011, 12:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tizzation

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Tizzation

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

Stone

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Ephemera

emily t

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Tizzation

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Lyron

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.