D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Why did you have to ask that question?  ;D
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

BDLuvver

I've been role playing since the late 70s. In the 80s I started running games... I am familiar with all sort of game systems and can play or run almost any genre, but not a big fan of fantasy, while sci-fi and most particularly horror are my strong suits...

I love to write and draw as well... Any artwork I might show here is mine... Most of the stuff I draw is based off of one of the many role plays I have run over the years, so it will give you an idea where my games tend to go...

Oh and on a personal note, I would like to say thanks to the fair Lady Callista for her invite here and her unwavering support and belief in me... I look forward to running a game for her here...

So in conclusion... Thanks for approving me, and let the role playing begin as soon as possible...

Rick

TiaMaria

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Zelric Miras

TiaMaria

TheLegionary

should anybody fear to know your secret?

Kevben Battleheart

should her secret even be known?
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Harley Quinn

Why can't people keep secrets to themselves?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

Where they secrets to begin with?  *raises a brow*

TiaMaria

Does anybody know that I know that she knows that someone else knows?

Nyarly

TiaMaria

TheLegionary

Galanthor

Zelric Miras

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Novak

why would someone want this to end?

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Novak