Villainous Pathfinder

Started by PixelatedPixie, December 21, 2017, 04:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelatedPixie

I'll admit I was somewhat inspired by the healslut concept that I've seen around a bit for this one.  I am willing to largely GM it, but I would also be playing a character, and would like the players to occasionally take the role of NPCs as needed.  Alternatively, if someone would like to take the role of primary GM I don't mind acting as more of an assistant!

The premise started with the Vigilante class from Ultimate Intrigue, which I would be looking to play as a GM-PC.  The concept I have in mind is that a Princess or other person of importance has been kidnapped by a group of villains, only for them to discover she is more useful than she looks (or even is a bit more evil than she lets on).  She would probably be wearing a Slave Collar from "Into the Nightmare Rift" or a variation on the Collar of Obedience. 

Of course that concept only addresses my character, which is a bit self-centered.  But I thought I should start with where I built the game idea from.

The more general concept I have in mind is that the characters are a group of elite agents for a Chelaxian Noble.  The first task they have been assigned, at least when the game starts, will be to acquire a magical item from Varisia. 

I am fairly open to outlandish concepts, as long as they are villains*.  As long as there are official Paizo rules for it, I would be open to discussing it.  I might also change the initial adventure (or even the entire background story), depending on what sort of characters are proposed.

SMUT
In terms of smut I plan to rate the game nonconsensual-exotic (or extreme if players prefer).

I would prefer to write M/F (or maybe F/F) scenes, so the characters will usually be the driving force between any smutty scene, and will usually be the dominant ones (though this assumes male villains, female villains are certainly also welcome).  However, as previously mentioned I am hoping that the players will be willing to occasionally take over the role of NPC.  If this is the case, this might allow for more variety in the scenes, such as the inclusion of M/M. 

I am also obviously looking for smut to take place with my character (both with the PCs, and maybe NPCs, which is another reason I would like players to occasionally take the role of NPCs) but I don't want the whole game to be about that.  I might put some smut scenes in a separate thread, or otherwise try to find a way not to derail things too much. 

CHARACTERS
I would be looking for 3 or 4 characters at most (not counting my own).  I wouldn't be looking to do first come first served, but don't know how long I'll leave things open.
(*)Unless there was someone else interested in playing more of a sub (maybe healslut) type character.  In which case I might go up to 5. 

Level 10.  25 point buy.  Max HP every level.  62,000 gp for gear (but no more than 15,500gp should be spent on any of the following categories: weapons, armour, or other magic items.  And no more than 9300gp on disposable items).  I dislike Mythweavers (and really anything else that I have to open offsite), and if possible would prefer sheets are posted in their completion on Elliquiy.

The background skills rules can be used: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/background-skills/
A character can have 0, 1, or 2 traits, or 3 traits and a drawback. 

I would only want a brief character concept to start, as well as whether you would vote for non-con exotic or extreme, and whether (and how often) you are willing to take over an NPC.

Anyone interested?  Or have I scared everyone off with a disjointed and silly idea?

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Chulanowa

Sees "outlandish characters" accepted

I am intrigued!

Guesses the suicidal Tengu witch who curses his foes with bad poetry might not work with the concept here...

...Still intrigued!

PhantomPistoleer

Qarinah the Unwed, Lady of the Disemboweled

Qarinah the Unwed is a chaotic evil human sorceress in the employ of the Chelaxian noble.  She is widely renowned for her beauty and her hostility towards other beautiful women.  Ruthless, cunning, and zealous, Qarinah will go to any length to eliminate women she considers to be her rivals.  Though she is not beyond murder, Qarinah prefers to "spoil" other women's appearances by using different methods, including force-feeding, mutilation, and subjecting them to brutal gang-rapes.  Qarinah often assumes the size, shape, and appearance of a half-orc to do the dirty work herself.  Aside from that, Qarinah the Unwed likes to be the center of attention.  She enjoys being nude in front of men and is fairly liberal about her sexual partners.  Her allies should know the lady quite intimately, as she is always willing to give a helping hand.

Qarinah could find employ in any nobleman's court and live in opulence, but such a life would be devoid of the excitement and power she craves from acts of true evil.  She is happiest when men beg for their lives.

My vote is for non-con extreme.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Zaer Darkwail

I plant my flag of interest to this thread :). Also in regards voting I am fine with extreme (forcefully mate NPC females on tentacle monsters from abyss to gain favor with demon prince is okay with my char, or devils considering Cheliax association).

Anyways is it okay that some PC's could be part of Cheliax nobility? Minor nobles working higher ranked ones (or elders if related to employer)?

Kathyan

Very interesting

I might be interested in playing another sub here, a cleric with the family subdomain and shield other that would be transferring damage and conditions affecting others to herself, maybe she could be a servant of your princess PAC who was captured as well and forced to wear a collar too or maybe she could just be a willing servant of one of the other PCs.

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Kathyan on December 21, 2017, 10:50:38 AM
Very interesting

I might be interested in playing another sub here, a cleric with the family subdomain and shield other that would be transferring damage and conditions affecting others to herself, maybe she could be a servant of your princess PAC who was captured as well and forced to wear a collar too or maybe she could just be a willing servant of one of the other PCs.

*pawpaws at this tempting offer and plants interest flag* :3
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Zaer Darkwail

Very interesting

You do know how good master I would make do you  >:). So definitely not against the idea.

Yukina

*cautiously plots interest flag* My vote is for extreme.

Name: Sara Blight, Human Void Kineticist (Elemental Annihilator) 10

Goals: Sara fully aims to use the assistance of the organization to overthrow the current rule. Her primary objective overall though is to smite the entirety of her hometown.

Personality: Sara comes off as oddly affable despite having mentally snapped three years ago. It's just that her calm and kind demeanor starts getting rather disturbing as it ceases to fade when she rends her foes with gravity and dark energy. It's especially a vomit-inducing experience to watch as she holds casual conversations while slitting the throats of any creature unfortunate enough to be in such a helpless position. That calm demeanor shatters into blind rage however when she encounters a member of her hometown. Her class archetype is called "Elemental Annihilator" for a reason.

Background: Sara was born to a family obsessed with having a fruitful child for their own wealth. The caustic couple was angered to find that not only was their child not to a boy, but she looked quite average as a girl. The town would eventually take notice of the hidden abuse over the first decade of her life, but the lazy eyes caught on at the worst time. The moment a couple citizens planned to intervene, they forced open the door to the sight of Sara's repugnant parents warped across the floor by her awakened powers. The black-haired girl had accidentally used them out of fear, but the ensuing mob reaction of the townsfolk wasn't having that. After barely escaping them and their intent to hang her, she was forced to live out in the wilderness for the next six years. Throughout that time, she quickly grew quite bitter with the horrid lot she had been given in life. By age 16, she had finally snapped and went onto building her path of revenge, leading to her current position in the organization three years later.

Callie Del Noire

So.. tempted but not sure I can do CE

Chulanowa

I have an antipaladin I've been wanting to try, so... Yeah, I'm in, here.

BlackStone

Near all the Chellish nobility were tied to the Church of Asmodeus, who was against chaos.  The indeed any church of the Chaos domain was destroyed after the civil war.  Just throwing it out there as anyone of CE would find more enemies in Chellix as friends.  Food for thought.

PixelatedPixie

Everyone
Please don't forget when you add your concept to vote for non-con exotic or extreme, and indicate whether (and how often) you are willing to take over an NPC!

PhantomPistoleer, Yugishogun
Looks interesting!

Zaer Darkwail
I am fine if you want your character to be a Chelaxian Noble.

Kathyan
A servant or handmaiden type character grabbed at the same time could work.

Callie Del Noire
As others have mentioned, the nation (and the devil they worship) are Lawful Evil.  The hope by choosing them was to prevent too much inter-player conflict, and too much Joker-esque chaos.  I prefer evil with a goal. 

Characters could also be other alignments if you can think of a good concept (and if they could tolerate the more villainous associates).  A mercenary devoted to money that is closer to neutral.  That sort of thing.

Chulanowa
An AntiPaladin could be fun.

Chulanowa

Very interesting

Mmmm, halfing pleasure slave...  :-)

Thorne

.... After a drought, suddenly a deluge.
And here's me, drowning. ^^;

I have a rogue that might fit this. I /really/ wanted to play her. Do I have enough time for this many games? I do not know....
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Kathyan

Quote from: PerpetuallyAnnoyedCleric on December 21, 2017, 05:47:52 PM
Everyone
Please don't forget when you add your concept to vote for non-con exotic or extreme, and indicate whether (and how often) you are willing to take over an NPC!
Kathyan
A servant or handmaiden type character grabbed at the same time could work.

Ok, I'd be building a healslut cleric (probably LN, I'll check the deities) which would be your character's handmaiden then ^^. I'll come with a more developed concept soon, and about that matter is there anything I should know about your princess?

I'm perfectly ok with extreme elements in the story and interacting with them just not in the smutty bits and I'm ok with taking over NPCs of any kind, more as a temporary thing but not opposed to run a recurring NPC either. I just don't know how to measure how often since it's hard to predict how fast this will go, let's just fairly often ^^

Callie Del Noire

Have an enchanting Courtesan that fits but she neutral rather than outright evil

PixelatedPixie

Chulanowa
I am not a big fan of halflings.

Thorne
It is always a hard decision!

Kathyan
I haven't finished creating the character I will be using yet admittedly.  I keep on bouncing between concepts.  She would probably be from Taldor, but have spent time in Katapesh.  Her social guise would be a pampered noblewoman, probably traveling as an unofficial diplomat of some sort.  Her vigilante guise I am undecided on, and it may depend on what characters end up being pitched.

Callie Del Noire
If she can tolerate and work with evil she might work, otherwise she may not be a decent fit. 

Zaer Darkwail

Count Adran Leroung, The Master of Ravenhold
Stat block (complete)
Male Human Wizard (Pact Wizard) 7/Diabolist 3
LE Medium-Size Humanoid (Human)
Init +6; Senses Normal; Perception +10

Defense

AC 20, touch 14, flat-footed 18 (+2 dex, +6 mage armor, +2 deflection)
hp 90 Hp (10d6+30)
Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +10
Defensive Abilities Spellcasting, Darkfire (Deeper Darkness 1/day spell-alike)

Offense

Speed 30 ft.
Melee Quarterstaff(+2 to hit; 1d8-2; 20/x2) or
   Ranged Acid Dart (+6 ranged touch; 1d6+3; x2; 30')

Special attacks Spellcasting, Darkfire (Deeper Darkness 1/day spell-alike), Acid Dart 1d6+3 (8/day)

Statistics

Str 7, Dex 14, Con 14 Int 21, Wis 11, Cha 14
Base Atk +2/+4; CMB +2; CMD 14
Feats Skill Focus (Diplomacy, race), Diabolical Negotiator, Scribe Scrolls, Toughness, Sacred Summons (class, Devil), Improved Initiative, Fiendish Obedience, Skill Focus (Bluff, race), Leadership (score 15; base, special, great renown)
Skills Appraise +10, Bluff +24, Craft (Alchemy) +13, Diplomacy +24, Fly +8, Intimidate +8, Knowledge (arcana) +18 (Int), Knowledge (religion) +18, Knowledge (planes) +18, Knowledge (nobility) +10, Knowledge (history) +15,  Knowledge (Engineering&Architecture) +10,  Knowledge (Nature) +10,  Knowledge (local; Cheliax) +10, Linguistics +12, Perception+10, Profession (teacher) +5, Sense Motive +13, Spellcraft +18
Languages Common, Infernal, Elven, Halfling, Ignan, Sylvan, Celestial, Abyssal, Dwarven, Draconic
Racials: +2 to any stat (Int), Comprehensive Education, Focused Study
Traits Clever Wordplay (Bluff), Outcast’s Intuition, Extremely Fashionable (Bluff), Family Ties (drawback)
Other gear Profane Seal Signet (+2 deflection bonus, 9,000gp), Scholar’s Ring (8,700gp),  Robe of Components (5,000gp), Cloak of Resistance+3 (9,000gp), Metamagic Rod (Extend, 11,000gp), Staff of Minor Arcana (Shield 1, MM 2, 8,000gp), Wand; Detect Magic (Greater, 25/25, 2,250gp), Bag of Holding (type II, 5,000gp), Bookmark of Deception (1,500gp, on spellbook), spells added to spellbook (2,160gp, 2thx4, 3thx4, 4thx4 and 5thx4)
Mundane Gear: Kit (Wizard's; backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a flint and steel, ink, an inkpen, an iron pot, a mess kit, soap, a spell component pouch, torches (10), trail rations (5 days), and a waterskin, 21lb), Portable Alchemist Lab (75gp, 20lb) 24 gold 27 plats
Class Features: Acid Dart, Summoner's Charm (+3 rounds), Arcane Bond (familiar; Imp), Pact Focus, Pact (Devil), Aura (Lawful, Evil), Pact Summons, Arcane School (Conjuration; Divination, Necromancy, Enchantment banned), Cantrips, Bonus Feats (Scribe Scroll, Augment Summoning, +1), True Form, Damned, Infernal Charisma+2, Obedience (Exalted), Channel Hellfire (Cha Mod/day), Infernal Bargain, Diabolic Boon 1, Heresy+2, Spellcasting (Inf/6+1/5+1/4+1/3+1/2+1) per day; (all/9/4/4/4/2) "Known"

Spells in spellbook

cantrips: All
1st: Mage Armour, Shield, Magic Missile, Identify, Unseen Servant, Auditory Hallucination, Touch of Blindness, Alchemical Tinkering, Crafter’s Fortune
2th: Anti-Summoning Shield, Burning Arch, Disguise Other, Mirror Image, Web, Investigative Mind, Pyrotechnics, Command Undead
3th: Vision of Hell, Planar Inquiry, Haste, Magic Circle vs Law, Fly, Fireball, Dispel Magic, Summon Monster III
4th: Dimensional Anchor, Summon Monster IV, Scrying, Flaming Sphere (Greater), Animate Dead, Triggered Suggestion, Black Tentacles, Infernal Healing (greater)
5th: Polymorph, Teleport, Planar Binding (lesser), Persistent Image, Mage’s Private Sanctum, Wall of Force

Adran Leroung was born to one Cheliax noble houses, House Leroung. House first most known for arcanist, academics, scholars and teachers. Even before Thrune Ascendancy or civl war or death of original patron god, house Leroung has endured and been first most men of knowledge and magic and not get involved with politics if they can help it. Because of their neutral sort of stance and immense power and naturally being men of knowledge they are allied to many noble families.

But in Adran's opinion knowledge equals power and thus reason why he had walked road to become a diabolist; master of conjuring devils and command them to do his bidding and since his apprentice days had made pact with Asmodeus to enhance his magic. In his opinion house Leroung could have more impact in political scene but he is not house patriarch, not yet anyways and unlikely for some years to come.

For now he is duke in his own holdings with renown mansion called Ravenhold which has centuries woven with magic and stored knowledge inside it's mysterious halls which radiate magic vibrant manner. He has started to do his own modifications and add to vast collection of books with his own search for greater power when he was summoned by archduke to perform his/her bidding in regards kidnapping a princess (which turned into rather interesting affair) and now progress towards searching magical item in land of Varisia, which just happens there are some relatives and house Leroung properties in there which can be useful for the group collected for the task.

Votes/Questions: Fine with Extreme, can control some NPC's if needed to. Shall we use background skills alternative rules? Also able take drawback for 3th trait?

Ron Don Volante

Caria Napaciza
Slayer 10 - Executioner archetype

Being born the sixth child and third daughter of a noble family usually meant a life of leisure before a marriage of convenience but not so in House Napaciza in Cheliax. Although incredibly skilled in the art of tracking and killing, in a family famous for it's archers and hunters Caria might not stand out but for one thing: a malevolence so dark it is enough to shock even hr jaded Cheliax nobility. An enthusiastic user (and subject) of the lash even as a child,  she accidentally killed a slave when she was in her early teens and never stopped loving the thrill she felt afterwards. While her "enthusiasm" lends itself to certain tasks for her family, ones usually involving nasty vengeance or sending a message to others, the vicious blood bath Caria enjoys causing is not seen as beneficial for when a more subtle touch is needed. Regardless, her love of pain and murder serves her well in a place like Cheliax.

Votes/Questions: Fine, for the most part, with Extreme and am happy to control NPCs.

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

PhantomPistoleer

Can we submit more than one character?

I want to submit a male character of some kind.  Maybe a ninja.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Yukina

It's nice to see some of the other character concepts. :) I'm also glad to see there's more than one sub.

Re Z L

Hmmm...

Going to take a look at some assassin types

Nevermind, found something else to work on...  ;D

Just don't ask me how I went from Assassin to Barbarian, hehe
A&A

Chulanowa

I'm actually going to bow out; as tempting as my Dahak-worshipping unholy terror is, I think I might be piling my plate a little high with my games currently. have fun guys!

Snake

I'm interested! :3

Concept:
Name: Jean Serrano
Nationality: Chelish noble
Build: Fighter/Arcanist/Eldritch Knight (1/6/3)

Jean is a young noble, born as a part of a the Thrune extended family; he is very far down the line of succession however. He tries to be the best he can possibly be, He is a devout follower of Asmodeus and seeks become a full champion of the evil lord. He is pleasant, genteel, courtly and even knightly. but he is very intelligent and thinks strategically and has no qualms about using someone's weaknesses relentlessly.  He has spent some time in the Shackles trying to gain more control over the chaotic seas there, he's gained control of several small islands for Cheliax but so far no major cities.  Before he could, he was recalled back to Cheliax due to political intrigues and the need for a bit of concentration of power.

I can handle some NPC's. but I'd vote extreme, just in case.