Bound to the Family (Seeking)

Started by MagicalPen, November 17, 2017, 09:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I am looking for the following:

Mother - Early 40's, totally submissive with no limits.
TWIN 1 + TWIN 2 - Female Twins, opposite personalities and kinks, but both submissive (at least, unknowingly so)

In a nutshell:

The Twins are both Female, and have grown up with Foster Parents their whole life. They reconnect with their biological parents, discover they have brothers, and get brought in on the families deep, dark, kinky secret. Upon confronting their real family, they lose all courage and pretend to be in search of something. They continue to see the Brother and Father but things quickly turn sexual.

Longer Version:

At 22 years old, TWIN 1 and TWIN 2 have decided to find their biological parents and family. They discover they live in the same city and have an address as well as their names. Of course, the Twins are nervous so decide to split up - one will go to find the father while the other will go find their Mother at the house. Of course, upon finding their respective partners, they lose all courage and make up some sort of excuse, but something that allows them to visit. TWIN 2 only encounters the brother.

They start 'dating' of course, wanting to learn more about their family, unable to resist being seduced by both. TWIN 1 and her Father immediately start out with kinky, rough sex, before she admits to being his daughter (he reveals that he knows and introduces her to the rest of the family). TWIN 2 and the Brother (18) hit it off as well and are soon in the same position, the brother starting with gentle love making, but increasingly making her do more depraved acts. Once she reveals herself to be his sister, he introduces her to the family.

The MOTHER, of course, has been gangbanged and fucked by her husband and son ever since the son turned 16. Her youngest son has also turned 16, so while the rest of the family are off exploring each other, the youngest son is finally having his way with his mother after years of watching her being used and abused. Once the TWINS are introduced into the family, the door opens up even more.

-Looking for dedicated partners. I am hoping that each character/post is 3+ paragraphs as the standard and not the exception.
-The fewer the limits the better for the female characters
-Exact details to be worked out.
-It will be possible for some one to play a TWIN and the MOTHER if they chose

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

VIXEN

Sounds fun! I wouldn't mind taking on the mom or Twin 1 (: if either are still open

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

QTgirl

MagicalPen

Interest noted - difficult time of year right now - but will try to send out a group PM in the coming days!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games