Shattering Illusion [M for f]

Started by Numerion, May 24, 2012, 01:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Numerion

Who I am
I like to think I am a smart person, but I am coming to terms with the fact that I might not be the smartest in the room everywhere  :D

I like coming up with ideas on the spot.
I like to plant a seed of an idea into a roleplay and let it grow into a mature sprawling plant of possibilities.

My roleplay preferences
Mostly I play male characters because I feel the closest to them, it's my comfort gender/approach.
However I wouldn't mind playing other genders, although I may be unexperienced with non-binary (but not opposed to playing them either :) )

Romance is good

So is downright hatefucking

And everything in between :)

Current cravings

I am always game for non-con/dub-con and other general BDSM themes.
Lately I've had a craving for Game-mastered sort of play, with me holding the reins and a small party or an individual being on the other end of them.

And most of all: I am open to ideas and interpretations! I like to brainstorm them, see if we find something great!

Meta

Post Length: I try to aim at at least one paragraph of info, but there are times when I dip to ~100 words.
Posting availability: I aim for at least one reply a week, but sometimes brain refuses to cooperate. Other times I feel like my responses are not good enough and stall for a long time before sending them. If I have a legitimate problem, I contact the partner.
Gender: I don't care about the gender of my writing partner or their relation to the character they are playing.
Communication: I am always accessible to talk through stuff over DMs
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

Numerion

Uncategorized Scene Briefs
This section contains scene briefs or example images of scenes.
They are nothing more than inspiration and images I like in general.
Feel free to message me about any of them.

Clouds of mind

This is a story idea I came up recently and I would probably need people help me complete it into something worthwhile.
"There is a saying, that the clouds around the tower of will are the clouds which complete the visitor's mind. That they show what he thinks about, what he forgot and what he desires. It is yet to be discovered, how much the clouds can show, but it is known that whoever returned from top of the tower, never got satisfied in doing anything outside the tower and almost everyone visited many times again." ~ The fisherman under the tower.

Fallen champion

story origin

I admit I am shamelessly stealing a part of Sara Nilsson's idea from here:
Quote from: Sara Nilsson on September 05, 2017, 01:03:43 PM

Once I was a hero, a champion of the light.

Pairing: don't care/doesn't matter
Universe: Wow (but can be utilized in custom worlds too)
Basic gist: There was a hero, a champion of one side. But they fail and are killed. But the story doesn't end there. They get resurrected by the other side and used against their former comrades.   
Possibilities: I see two ways this story can go:
1. The corruption of the champion after they are resurrected, their fight even after death. However they can get corrupted, the other side utilizes it.
2. The fight of the corrupted champion against their past comrades, friends, lovers... this can go on and on.

The futuristic facility

Preamble: this is a "go wild" kinda roleplay request
Our character, a fairly generic human person, wakes up in a well lit futuristic looking room. As they gather their senses, the door slides open and in walks a person clad in white, bearing a tray with food and drinks they are friendly and attractive, but they go out after a few questions "All will be clear in a couple of days" they say as they leave.
But it isn't so.
What kind of experiments and situations happen at this facility? Why is the person there? What is in the works for them?

The mentor{bondage}
A student under the leadership of a renown mentor. The student has barely left home. Maybe they had a few romantic experiences but nothing extensive.
They work together out in the field. The student is finding the work hard, but at the same time they hold a lot of respect for their mentor.
Even more actually, they begin to realise that they are falling in love with said mentor and their constant flirting.
But then one day, the student finds out the mentor's dark secrets and their practice in the [insert trope].
However due to sheer love, they do not judge them and the event forces them closer together....

The adventuring party {NEW}

Pairing: M x F / F x F / F x F x M / M x F x M / M x F x Futa / F x F x Futa
Kinks: any
The idea: I am imagining this one as an adventuring party, exploring wilderness, travelling somewhere or completing a quest.
One specific thought was that they have been stranded in a dungeon and have to fight their way out, but they feel very lost/miserable during that.
I imagine most of this roleplay would happen in the evenings around a fire or solving the various difficulties of the day.

Disclaimer: As this would likely require some setup in the individual scenes, I am willing to either play a quasi-DM role or we'd agree through the play what the next struggle will be.

(NSFW)MFM threesome

MMF NSFW

Truth be told,  I wouldn't be against playing the girl~

(NSFW)MFF threesome {Bondage}

(NSFW)Futa-Female-Futa threesome

Futa-Female-Futa threesome NSFW

And before I get asked about it, no I do not condone these ridiculous size dicks, just loved the sandwich there

The star wars story

I like Star Wars. But I'll be honest, I do not know or relate to any of the characters relatively well so this kinda playing has always avoided me.
However, I have realized that star wars on the whole has incredible amount of dom/sub themes and they are just *begging* to be discovered and enjoyed.

As such, I would be very much open to stories in the star wars universe.

Just be aware that I lack a lot of the background info about it.

{dub-con/non-con}Obligatory travellers

Pairing: M x F / F x F / Futa x F / F x F x M / M x F x M / M x F x Futa / F x F x Futa ... basically anything but M/M
Kinks: any
The idea: A couple of survivors of a bigger group find themselves alone. They might not enjoy each other's company, but it is necessary for survival. Either they are staying in one place (tropical island) or they are travelling through wilderness.
Perhaps they are not fond of each other but cravings and needs are a thing. Perhaps one of them doesn't *quite* respect the other's privacy and freedom.
Over time feelings may develop.

No specifics on this from me, open to ideas and interpretations.

The train{bondage}

Pairings: any
Idea:
Travelling alone daily for work a character notices a person. This person is collected, beautiful, eye catching. Normal. Normal in all obvious senses of the word. They are there reading. Every day this person uses the train in a vicinity of the character and each day the character is baffled by this amazing beauty.
But one day something changes. One day, due to an accident or perhaps intent, the character peers into the book being read by this absolutely normal and beautiful soul. And what they see shakes them. In a good way. The illusion of normalcy breaks in all the right ways.

What is read? I don't know. Maybe it's just bondage, maybe its more vile. Where does the train and the journey lead? I don't know.
All I know is the contrast.

The bindings in the woods{bondage}

Pairings: any
Idea:
A duo, maybe a couple, friends, intimate companions, living in a village near the woods. The village is not having a good time, the forest is dying and so are their crops and animals.
These two, among other activities come across a ritual described on an old and dusty parchment. The ritual is to be performed at a stony altar deep in the woods. It involves bondage and various other acts.
They believe this ritual will bring good fortune for the village and save the forest. But will it go through? Will it help? And wont it change them?

Numerion

Female characters
Stories centered about female characters will be here, along with images of said characters.
I may be willing to play them or have them simply in a story I play in, either works with me.

(NSFW)The summoning circle{non-con}

Oh the sorceress was good! She learned and learned for years and finally she was able to summon a creature through a circle.
But things went wrong. Instead of a harmless puppy, the circle brings forth an angry demon. Will he take her with him and keep her as his pet or will she un-summon him successfully?
And when she does, what will she summon next?

The queen of winter WIP (DONE)
My character: don't care
My partner: The queen of winter
The twist: The continent of Alzhura has been in a deep winter for decades. Many people froze to death, people lost their families and lovers. The few who are left are willing to pay anything for the winter to end. The legend says that in the deep ice caverns waits the queen of winter and when she will be pleased, by whatever means she desires, she will lift the curse of ice. Many great heroes have tried searching for her, and those few who did find her, were never to be heard of again.

The succubus{corruption}
You were a virgin, working your father's plots. But something happened and now you are in the demon realm, employed by a succubus.
What will it take to get you to enjoy what she is teaching you?

The party{non-con}{bondage}{corruption}
You were on the way home from a party. You were responsible and took a taxi, but you fell asleep midway.
When you wake up, you are not in your room. You are in a fancy but somebody else's room. You are tied to the bed with an ankle strap.
A knock on the door.
He enters.

The castle toy{non-con}{bondage}{corruption}{free-use}{DM/GM}
She is a trophy from a war or a gift from another kingdom.
Now she serves as the toy for the Duke's various desires and wishes.
She serves when he wants and how he wants. He ties her up, he parades her around naked.
He lets guests play with her.

Again more of a DM centric scenario with multiple possibilities all centered around an owned toy.

NSFW the girl

College roommates{non-con}{bondage}{corruption}{free-use}{DM/GM possible}
A young college girl has gotten stuck in a dorm room with two roommates. They seemed great at first but over time they both began bullying her. She doesn't quite know how to report it and against her better judgement lets it build up more and more.

I imagine this one as a girl with roommates of either gender and letting the tension and "attentions" rise over time.

Problems of cosplays{non-con}{bondage}{corruption}{free-use}{DM/GM possible}
A girl that is a frequent visitor of various conventions begins cosplaying more and more brave cosplays. One day, it doesnt end quite well and she falls into a trap of... well, whoever we think and ends up roped in various bad ends.
Will she like it? Will it continue? Who knows!

Surviving hell {Religious weirdness}{DM/GM possible}

A girl is labelled as a witch and punished by burning. The ritual is made and the masses observe her burn to a crisp.

However after they leave, she gets up from the ashes and stumbles naked through a snowy landscape, searching help from a kind soul.

Can basically go wherever from there. Hard to say what she even is after!

Numerion

Male characters
Stories centered about males characters will be here, along with images of said characters.
In most of these I'd like to play the male character.

Renaissance artist

This is a little dom/sub bondage game I have in mind. One side is a renaissance artist with an artist block, the other is a petite thief caught in the process of stealing. The catch is, that both of these are females. However as the alchemy tries to find its way to the world, the artist is in possession of a substance which is supposed to help with her artistic block, which has only one side effect: whoever consumes it grows a male member for a small amount of time (specifically until she orgasms once or more times). Now, where this plot goes is quite obvious, the artist tries it off and discovers that it indeed does help with the artistic block, but now needs help with getting off and finds the little thief...

The Lost Warrior

A warrior lost in the woods. Perhaps after a long fight. Maybe running from war.
They are unable to find their way back.
A local fey creature considers them an invasion and tries to kill them, however due to events they don't. Either they help them eventually find the way back or keep them to live with them.

Numerion

Numerion

Big reorganization, added images, some rewriting of intro post.

Numerion

Some picture updates here and there, some text changes

Current mood: seeking more smut based plays

Numerion

Added stuff about DM styled play.

Abovementioned mood still applies.
Random DMs also very welcome (even if we dont end up playing!)

Numerion

A bumpity bump. I am trying to write a bit more lately. Messages welcome! :)

Numerion

Edited the DM style roleplay and added a better and more concise description for it!

Numerion

Sings to himself: A bump in the night...

Numerion

Recently I got the munchies for something very smut oriented...but realistically about 50/50.
Sub/dom themes enjoyed, non-con/dub-con would be preferred.
Any pairings (besides m/m, sorry!) and I don't mind playing any gender.

Actually got even great munchies for DM styled play! Would be fun to craft an adventure for a lone person.

If any of these would strike your fancy, please PM me :)

Numerion

Is it Really that time again?

Added Obligatory Travellers and The Castle Toy.

Numerion

Numerion

Numerion

Numerion

Added Problems of cosplays and The bindings in the woods story prompts

Numerion