I wonder..is asking a GM for a Kingdom Hearts themed game a weird request?

Started by Mia Saisyu, April 26, 2006, 11:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia Saisyu

Haha. I'm such a fangirl. But it's been my massive obsession lately. I think it's because of my massive crush on the male main characters. I'm sure eliquiy doesn't see that many fangames as such..buut, It'd like to believe i'm a semi-capable writer so it won't fall into the depths of your typical anime game junk.

Naturally it's not G-rated any more. ( Haha, duh! It's on Eli! ). I'd like to see the main characters ( in , or shortly thereafter their KH2 forms, obviously for legal reasons. ) though my character will be entirely new.

As an added concept to make things interesting ( though, you can include this or not if you'd like - i'm sure i'll have enough difficulty finding a GM for this ) heartless may have found a new way to "drain" hearts..through sexual capture. With this you can include tentacles and whatnot if you wish, blobs of slime, et cetera.

As for worlds - I definately don't want to be involved with the disney stuff any more. Then I thought - how about portals into other video game worlds, instead? Perhaps dead or alive..even resident evil? Whatever you can think of. And of course..that stuff could lead to more..inter-character relationships and ..interesting heartless if you so desire..

I'd like to use some sort of system - if it's even as simple as setting a d100 success roll ( roll 40+ to jump a gap ). Could I get any interest from anyone for this...? I'm pretty open to plot ideas either way, but i'd really like to see Riku/Sora/Kairi ..and if you can give any reason to return the villians, that's fine too. I'm somewhat easily satisfied. You can probably expect a lot of advances on at least Sora and Riku. ^_^;

..Well now that the hook is thrown, Mia shall sit and await patiently a chance. Weird request huh?

Dijeon

No, you are not. It may be complicated (and, well, I've somewhat had my liking for KH diminish due to a RL problem), but I'm up to it. But I'll need more info. So... PM or MSN.

Ajoxer

Hmmmm, depends... Personally, I've never been comfortable with penetration while playing a male character- Though perhaps more seductive heartless, perhaps even Nobodies, would be rather fun... ^_^ And if not, there are always female characters.

Yes, I do have double standards. I feel I'm allowed to, being potentially bipolar.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

RPFan01

Warning: This user can be volatile, approach with caution.

Ons/Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4570.0

MadPanda

Could be interesting, yes...would we be stuck with the usual suspects, or could we pull in folks from other FF games?
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

RPFan01

Well KH involves most of the FF games.. so i guess the story could be expanded to add others.

Ons/Offs

MadPanda

Gawrsh.  That leaves me with just one question: Yuffie, Tifa, or Rikku?  (No, I mean the cute little blonde Al-Bhed from FFX and X-2.)

In Memory of Bishrook

RPFan01

Well all 3 of them were in KH2 as cute little fairy girls *laughs* but i could play any of the three.. each has their own advantage.. yuna.. kinda clueless.. but at the same time smart.. rikku's the funny one.. ha ha laugh laugh.. and paine is well.. as her name says a paine :-P

Ons/Offs

MadPanda

Don't have #2 yet.  I still need to finish the first one.  So many games, so little time.

In Memory of Bishrook

RPFan01

Ons/Offs

King_Furby

I don't think it's a wierd request. Not my kind of thing since I dislike Kingdom Hearts (the game not the concept) but i do not think it is wierd. Everywhere I go I always see people wanting KH games, though many are not considered "adult." I wish you the best of luck.

Ajoxer

Heh. Anyway, yea. Depends, as I shy away from the yaoi stuff personally, but am perfectly bang alongside the idea of playing a girl if appropriate for game.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!