Death Sports and Cheerleaders (Interest check and brainstorming)

Started by DKDBSD, November 04, 2010, 04:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

QuoteNationality:
Height: 5"8
Weight: (optional)
Measurements: (Optional

Rachael is a very athletic girl, Both on and off the field ;) She used to be a prodigy Gymnast, However as she grew she was pushed and forced by her parents to continue down the Gymnast Route. That when she ran. Everything about her old life was all about Gymnastics, not what she wanted. She hid as flyers where sent out, she saw her face on the back of milk.

She discovered the underground world of Difters, illegal games for money, she quickly became trapped in this criminal world, not only forced to play illegal games, but also raped by anyone with enough money. But fate grinned on Rachael one day she was brought and taken to the team.   

She is now Debated to be one of the best strikers in the game she is often referred to as " Wonder Woman". She has High Moral and can act quickly under pressure. She was quickly made the Team captain and thought out the highs and lows of the team has stayed loyal to her team. Now things are looking up for the team she can wait to hit the big leagues.

Cool let me just ask though what kind of team was she a member of originally? I like the idea of her being part of an underground league at some point. However I was aiming for this to be an out in the open game. It's a world wide sport that though dangerous is still incredibly popular. Also the team the rp will revolve around is completely new. This is why I'm planning for it to start with a press conference.

YoungNWet

DKDBSD

Well if I understand what you mean in your bio she's been playing in mob ran underground circuits. This team, the one the rp is about is completely new they've existed for six months and have played no games. Is what I put accurate?

YoungNWet

DKDBSD

YoungNWet

Nationality:
Height: 5"8
Weight: (optional)
Measurements: (Optional

Rachael is a very athletic girl, Both on and off the field ;) She used to be a prodigy Gymnast, However as she grew she was pushed and forced by her parents to continue down the Gymnast Route. That when she ran. Everything about her old life was all about Gymnastics, not what she wanted. She hid as flyers where sent out, she saw her face on the back of milk.

She discovered the underground world of Difters, illegal games for money, she quickly became trapped in this criminal world, not only forced to play illegal games, but also raped by anyone with enough money.

But fate grinned on Rachael one day, the large metal door opened and a man stood there, "come on Rachael, we're make you a pro". Rachael has live in luxury (well her idea of it) ever since.

DKDBSD

YoungNWet

DKDBSD

YoungNWet

DKDBSD

Quote from: YoungNWet on November 12, 2010, 12:36:17 PM
I think it could be a good start? or maybe training?

Please see this link https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=88377.msg3871111#msg3871111 I was going for a press conference I've just been having difficulty with a post. Also oh you meant news report?

Ironwolf85

is there still room for characters I wanna get back into Rping with a few new characters
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 12, 2010, 09:44:03 PM
is there still room for characters I wanna get back into Rping with a few new characters

There is plenty of room as of now we have four characters this rp really needs more then that.

Ironwolf85

Name: Victor "Iron Curtian" Laroque
Nationality: USA
Height: 6'7
Weight: 247
apperance:
Physical Characteristics: Personality: brutal, intelligent, simplistic minded when it comes to needs and urges, yet enjoys most art, history, and philophy.
Biography: Born in New York Victor is the son of one of Natasha one of the famous call girls of Exotic Wonders Incorprated, women who had their bodies modded to fit their client's sexual needs. Vincent was raised in this climate of wealthy debauchery, and found it easy to turn to a life of crime to make the money he needed. what started as collecting for clients, ended with him behind bars for breaking a man's legs.
He really began to shine in the prison's driftball leauge, more brutal than standard Driftball, but nobody cared. with his russian accent, and playing on his heritage, he became known as "The Iron Curtian" among fans.
it didn't take long for him to be recruted for the professional leauges when his sentance was finally up.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 14, 2010, 12:06:55 AM
well I have an Idea for a player.
Name: Victor Laroque
Nationality: USA
Height: 6'7
Weight: 247
apperance: http://rsd.hentaiverse.net/ehg/image.php?f=d4300dc17e0c7ea40feaced038550f622e951aad-82891-500-625-jpg&t=358253-b25042626c4e69093e23621bf51ec8a81a615e97&n=mguy006.jpg
Physical Characteristics: Vincent kind of stands out in a crowd being born with a pink unicorn bodysculpt does that. however in order to counter his femine inheritance he's
Personality: brutal, intelligent, simplistic minded when it comes to needs and urges, yet enjoys most art, history, and philophy.
Biography: Born in New York Victor is the son of one of the famous call girls of Exotic Wonders Incorprated, women who had their bodies modded with bio-sculpting to fit their client's sexual needs. His mother was a fantasy Biomod, a unicorn actually, cute, pink, and sweet as can be. But Biosculpts don't age well, and the engneering affects their children. When Victor's mother became pregnate it was an intrest to the Bio-tech community. Victor spent most of his life with other "studycases" and was decently educated by the company, and studied in turn. living an almost spartan existance otherwise. that changed last year, a woman sued the company and they lost the battle, Genetitech's studies were dragged before the court as evidence, and it's subjects set loose by supreme court decree.
most were released with no socialization and many turned to crime or became violent, Victor became a thug and legbreaker for a local gang before Edvard picked him up from the local police station. Victor has proved to be an agressive goal keeper. he's somewhat violent because with the appearance he inherited, he feels he has to be, or people won't take him seriously.

I have a few issues that I'd like to resolve before I fully read it. First of all I can't see your picture and also what's with your double occupation?

Carlissa

I think he may have accidentally copied it from my profile, since my profile says the same thing.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Ironwolf85

ahhh it's because I missed removing somthing in the template I copied, also it was intended as a link so as not to appear because of it's adult nature

DKDBSD

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 14, 2010, 03:47:11 PM
ahhh it's because I missed removing somthing in the template I copied, also it was intended as a link so as not to appear because of it's adult nature

Yeah but this is an adult site and the rpies in the NC area. I don't think you need to hide it.

Ironwolf85

I got bopped on the nost once by a mod for that. so I was being cautious.
editing!

DKDBSD

Ironwolf85

I just posted, not sure it it takes, if it doesn't then there might be a siteblocker on it...
some people freaked out because I posted a furry pic.

DKDBSD

Ironwolf85

try that. or maybe I take it post it elsewhere where the link works?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on November 14, 2010, 04:54:31 PM
try that. or maybe I take it post it elsewhere where the link works?

I'm not sure your character would work to well in this game. :/

Ironwolf85

that's what I thought.
I was inspired by a cyberpunk character a gal played, she was essencally a high class hooker, and got genemods and such to make her look like a unicorn.
my idea was "oh I feel sorry for her son.
I wish I could get a clean pic for once.... but there's too much dirtyness in the furry community for that to be a reality