Heroes and Villains

Started by Xanthaine, May 18, 2011, 02:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

Aye, makes sense; just didn't want to assume.  Sounds like a lot of fun to me.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Blobbe

Well damn, Scribbles! Your character pretty much exactly duplicates what I had in mind.

Back to the drawing board

NileGoddess

If I do join, it will have to wait until the 4th of June, because I will be on vacation until then.

Scribbles

Quote from: KaylaM on May 19, 2011, 07:31:37 PM
Well damn, Scribbles! Your character pretty much exactly duplicates what I had in mind.

Back to the drawing board

Eep, sorry KaylaM, I hate when that happens...
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Blobbe

Quote from: Scribbles on May 20, 2011, 12:03:56 AM
Eep, sorry KaylaM, I hate when that happens...

Its cool; you got your character there well before I did, so no need to apolomagise.

Or, altenratively, we could have a thematic partnership going. Your choice, but I don't want to take away from your chracter's uniqueness.

Starlequin

Every time I look at this game, i get a little more tempted to join...hrmm...
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Scribbles

Quote from: KaylaM on May 20, 2011, 01:48:28 AM
Or, altenratively, we could have a thematic partnership going. Your choice, but I don't want to take away from your chracter's uniqueness.

We can try that, if you'd like. So you're creating a villain as well?
AA and OO

Xanthaine

Sorry about the wait, folks... hopefully once my sickness subsides I should have this game up, tonight if I can. Apologies again.

Scribbles

No rush Xanthaine. Hope you start feeling better.
AA and OO

Xanthaine

Scribbles

Posted! Any heroes (or rival villains) can do what they like with the extra-characters I put into my first post. Xanthaine just allowed me to use them for an introduction.
AA and OO

Odin

Name: Alexander Black

Hero/Villain name: Gladiator

Faction: Villain

Power: Telekinesis.

Appearance:

Bio: Alexander Black is a well of business man, who took over his father's business at a young age. Tragically, his father drowned after passing out after having too many drinks in his family mansion, in the rich hills of New Kingdom. Tragically was the word they had used. According to Alexander, the old man was past his use-by date. and those were the thoughts going through his head as he drowned his own father, using the power that he'd gifted him. Ironic, indeed.

Once he'd reached the age of 18, Alexander had become exposed to the deposits in an expansion of a laboratory that his father had put him in charge of. They'd busted through a wall, and Alexander was standing far back enough to not be crushed by the cave-in, but close enough to be exposed long enough. Soon after, he found himself able to manipulate things. At first, being the typical teenager, he'd moved the clock back. Hearing of the stories, he thought he had time control powers, only to learn that time hadn't moved, the clock had. From there on, he began using his powers to get away with almost everything.

Eventually, he found people becoming suspicious. Although he couldn't move things too large, he'd found ways to manipulate them in other ways. It was much like lifting it physically, but without touching it. After people noticed him at a crime scene or two too often, he simply opened an insurance business, and much of the heat vanished. Then came his alias - Gladiator. Someone who did as much for the pleasure of it as he did for the fame. People rarely cheered, but booed instead, and he began living as the 'underdog', despite the fact that in the same newspaper, his real name would be being promoted for sponsoring this or that. A double life, indeed.

Personality: As Alexander, he is calm, collected and nice. He's flirty, but also smart and relaxed.

As the Gladiator, he's much the same, with the exception of the fact he rarely spoke, and enjoyed killing with a sadistic laugh.

Ons: Rough sex, anal, using his hands.

Offs: Gore, Vore, Toiletplay.

Blobbe

So here’s my idea for a partner/buddy to Red/Karen. I still have a hero idea in development if you want, and I’m also happy to contribute “scene filler” characters to both sides. Tell us what you think.

----

Name: Jessica Black

Codename: Dark Star

Powers: Body is infused with “dark star energy”, allowing her to transform between normal and Superhuman forms at will. In superhuman form, she possesses incredible strength, with an estimated maximum lift 50 tons. She also has superhuman durability and resilience, as well as being able to leap long distances.

Appearance:

Dark Star stands 2.1 meters tall and is heavily muscled. She has long black hair and her eyes glow solid green. Her costume is a mixture of black and bright green, with mesh cutout patterns on the torso and hips.

Jessica Black is 1.65 m tall and has an average, if fit build. She is attractive, but not remarkably such, with shoulder-length black hair and light green eyes. She dresses in casual “streetwear” clothes.

Bio: A high school dropout from a working-class family, Jessica Black lacked any useful skills to put towards any but the most menial of jobs. Instead, she turned to a life of crime; starting out as a small-time thief, Jessica proved to be rather good at her job; enough so that she turned ‘professional’. She began to hire herself out to those who needed something stolen with no questions asked.

She and a group of others were hired for a particularly big job with the promise of a very rich payoff. Breaking into a high-tech research facility, they were assigned to extract some of the subject materials that the researchers were working on. Jessica in particular was collecting a sample of ‘dark star’ matter retrieved from a space probe. However, while they were making their escape, one of her accomplices accidentally triggered a prototype particle accelerator; the device activated, somehow setting off the dark star matter, resulting in a huge explosion.

When she came to, Jessica found that the lab was destroyed and that her colleagues were dead, but she was strangely unharmed. However, as her senses cleared, she found that she had been transformed into a muscular giant, standing nearly seven foot tall and possessing superhuman strength. Realising that the authorities were on their way, she chose to flee the scene, realising that in her current state, she would be easy for them to find. Desperate, she concentrated on hiding, only to find that she had reverted to her original body.

Experimentation revealed that Jessica was able to transform between the two forms at will, as well as allowing her to discover the full extent of her powers. Realising the opportunity that she had been given, she decided to step up her criminal activities, becoming a full-fledged supervillain. Calling herself Dark Star after the source of her powers, Jessica has embarked upon the easy road to wealth through simply taking whatever she wanted and smashing anyone who got in her way.

Personality: Dark Star is cocky, arrogant and overconfident, a result of her powers. She is hot-headed and impulsive, believing herself to be indestructible and the strongest superhero in New Kingdom. She is not a tactical or astute fighter, preferring to overwhelm her opponents with sheer power. Likewise, she cares little for any collateral damage that her rampages may cause, instead being focused on getting what she wants.

Jessica is greedy, enjoying wealth and living the good life. So far she has put all that she has stolen towards her own ends, setting herself up in a nice apartment with nice furniture and other luxuries; she also enjoys going out and having a good time, especially meaningless flings with disposable men. However, of late, she’s begun to “experiment” with the underground villain scene, spending more time in her Dark Star form, and finding that she enjoys it more.

Ons: Dominant; oral (receiving only, not giving), masturbation, foreplay. As Dark Star, she is more sexually foreful and adventurous then she is as Jessica.

Offs: See my My Ons and Offs for details; they’re pretty universal.

Scribbles

KaylaM, she sounds like fun! I've already made my first post with Red/Karen, so feel free to jump in and join the heist once Xantaine has given your charrie the thumbs up.

I actually have an idea I wanted your opinion on. I just noticed that our two characters seem to suit the roles of "muscle" in an organisation and so was wondering (if Tom is keen on the idea) if a certain "Mastermind" would like us to act as his left and right hands.
AA and OO

jayline

You guys open to a borderline hero/villain? My idea is sort of a selfish, super-powered punk.

TheHangedOne

Wouldn't bother me any, though Judge is sort of like that...he's a sociopathic hero, in a way.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Xanthaine

And Kate is still technically neutral. :-P And sure thing, post a character sheet and away you go. Also, kaylaM? APPROVED! :-D

Blobbe

Quote from: Scribbles on May 21, 2011, 12:06:55 PM
KaylaM, she sounds like fun! I've already made my first post with Red/Karen, so feel free to jump in and join the heist once Xantaine has given your charrie the thumbs up.

I actually have an idea I wanted your opinion on. I just noticed that our two characters seem to suit the roles of "muscle" in an organisation and so was wondering (if Tom is keen on the idea) if a certain "Mastermind" would like us to act as his left and right hands.

Sounds liek a plan to me!

Tom

I'm very happy with having your characters in my villain's organization. I will do my utmost to put you in the spotlight and function as primary characters in the game. I prefer being mysterious and remaining in the background :)

jayline

Okay, got the hint, took him down, have fun homies.

Scribbles

AA and OO