News:

Main Menu

Facts about sex

Started by bandit, March 07, 2011, 11:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit

Stumbled across this and thought it was worth sharing. I promise it's tame so hopefully there's no issue with putting it here!

Interesting Facts About Sex (It's a really big picture or else I would have just posted it.
the smiling bandit strikes again! haHahA

Read the deeper side of bandit here! Or just his o/o's here.

This hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice.

Envious

bandit

I thought it was worth a laugh.

Shjade

*scans picture*

...D-David Carradine died? ◕.◕
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

bandit

Oh man where have you been? That's been like two years ago or more.

Stella

Quote from: Shjade on March 07, 2011, 11:32:42 PM
*scans picture*

...D-David Carradine died? ◕.◕

I cried all morning when it happened. :(

But yeah! Awesome link! Socks, huh?

ausyandy

"48% of Englishmen fall asleep during sex"  XD

Ahhh, that's funny.

bandit

Yeah, at first I was like..."What does that say about Englishmen?" but then I suddenly wondered, "Wait, what does that say about ENGLISHWOMEN?"

Oniya

Quote from: bandit on March 09, 2011, 05:53:22 AM
Yeah, at first I was like..."What does that say about Englishmen?" but then I suddenly wondered, "Wait, what does that say about ENGLISHWOMEN?"

They're laying back and thinking of England?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

bandit

Man vs Wild reference for the win.

Oniya

Actually, the phrase originates with Lady Alice Hillingdon. Wife of 2nd Baron Hillingdon. 1912.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Tagnizkur

Using the armpit for sex?  Man I must live under a rock!

Anyway..  the planning chores, I say bravo.. thats multitasking!

bandit

Quote from: Oniya on March 09, 2011, 08:25:39 PM
Actually, the phrase originates with Lady Alice Hillingdon. Wife of 2nd Baron Hillingdon. 1912.

Ha, that makes that episode of Man v Wild  that much funnier.

AND OF COURSE this episode would air TODAY. lol

Revolverman

English fall asleep during Sex, Canadians have it while asleep.

I love being Canadian.

Captain Luke

3 percent of women plan chores during sex...

They are either...
A: Engaging in really boring sex.
OR.
B: Engaging in really boring sex.

Honestly, how is that even possible?  ???

Will

There most definitely is such a thing as boring sex.  It's one of the worst things ever.  At least they're doing something productive with that time.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Captain Luke

I suppose. But so boring that they ponder house work? I've never had sex that boring.

Jag

I'll admit that I've never had 'boring' sex, but I have thought of very strange other things during sex. It just kind of happens. One time, during a rather good, nice, active session I saw a shirt hanging off the dresser and it just popped into my head, "I need to do laundry..." or while making out I see a cup on the coffee table and think, "The dishwasher needs to be loaded..." it just happens. It really doesn't mean the sex is bad or boring. And it's not like that's what those women are thinking about the whole time. It probably just pops into their head for a moment or two and then they get their head back into the game.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jude

A lot of these statistics are crap.  Take this for instance:  http://abcnews.go.com/primetime/news/story?id=180291

The Republican vs. Democrat difference isn't very big (9%) and is likely due to the fact that Democrats count more women among them.  Take this with a grain of salt.  Do not draw any casual inferences from it.

Oniya

Quote from: Jude on March 19, 2011, 09:05:09 AM
A lot of these statistics are crap.  Take this for instance:  http://abcnews.go.com/primetime/news/story?id=180291

The Republican vs. Democrat difference isn't very big (9%) and is likely due to the fact that Democrats count more women among them.  Take this with a grain of salt.  Do not draw any casual inferences from it.

73.6% of all statistics are crap.   ::)

Braioch

I also object to smoking causing temporary impotence!

Works perfectly fine for me ;D
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

bandit

Quote from: Jude on March 19, 2011, 09:05:09 AM

Well I hadn't planned on citing this picture in published research or anything, it's just supposed to be entertaining ;)