Interest Check for a Monster Academy RP (All Genders and Sexualities Welcome)

Started by TwilightGemini, June 18, 2015, 02:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwilightGemini

Hidden somewhere in the world is a land where monster and other supernatural folk and a few select humans are accepted and brought to. The university the governs the land has two major purposes: To share the secrets of the supernatural world inaccessible to the rest of humanity and to play a major role in strengthening relationships between humanity and all other beings.

The few human students are picked wisely and trusted to keep what they hear and see within the boundaries of this school away from the outside world. The kinds of humans recruited to the school include druids, guards, and diplomats. They must be dedicated to protecting the well-being of monster folk as a whole and the bond they're all trying to strengthen. Otherwise, those who conspire to break their oath should meet their end swiftly and with little or no trace.

As for the monster folk, they can come in many shapes, forms, and sizes, as to be expected. Nagas, dragonfolk, vampires, succubi and incubi, elemental beings, even oni are just a few who attend the school! The university is prepared to adapt to the needs of everyone they enroll and work to improve their experiences to their highest potential.

To exclude people for what instead of who they are would go against so much that the academy stands for. Those who have set foot on the university had done so regardless of not only their race or species, but also their gender and orientation. Going the whole nine yards and beyond has pretty much become standard at this point.

A new year is on the horizon and letters have been sent all over the globe. At first they mask what the letter is about until it's opened. Once it's opened, they should know quickly that they have been accepted to the one small part of the world that can provide them a shot at a brighter future. Some already know of its existence, either for returning or past students or workers or through word of mouth to those they trust. For those who have yet to know, they may soon enough.

A WORD FROM THE GM

Some of you may remember last summer an interest thread for another monster boarding school RP. We had a bit of activity going on since the launch of the first group RP I've attempted, but over the weeks, our posting started to slow to the point of stopping before the first in-game day was over. So I've been looking through what may have went wrong and planning on how not to make at least most of those mistakes twice. The first thing would be starting up a new game at a reasonable time, which should be quicker than how long I took before.

If you're interested in attending this RP, have any ideas for what they wish to see in this particular kind of RP, or otherwise believe or know that something is missing here, feel free to leave your response here or send me a PM!

Despite what's been put here so far, this is very much a work in progress. Virtually anything already written here may be subject to change. If this thread gets some players, it's likely to change radically as I continue to set up the game.

PIECE OF HISTORY

Six decades ago, particularly during the rise of the Cold War, a project was launched by supernatural beings that was originally meant to preserve and protect others like them all around the world. In order to do so the best they could, they sought somewhere where they could place their foundation where nobody else should be able to find them.

They would eventually agree on a name to call this community: The Foundation of the Supernatural.

As the years went by and the world continued to change, those in charge of the Foundation took the opportunity to launch their global cause of supernatural prosperity, though even now they do so in secrecy. Now it's become an ever-growing organization with secret embassies situated throughout the Earth (and to other worlds linked to it). They're all linked to the very place where it started, but its location remains in complete secrecy, even to those who know the organization from the inside out. It's supposed to be for the best.

The Foundation's main method of recruitment is through inviting supernatural beings to their school. They would usually send an appropriate method of transportation to pick them up and then find a secret spot to teleport to the university. Despite their numerous embassies and attempts to negotiate with various governments around the world, even the university's existence to all but those worthy enough to know is kept under tight lips.

All this secrecy by the Foundation is presumed to be out of fear that certain outside governments and those with sinister intentions will attempt to occupy it and the knowledge within for their own gains.

SETTING?

Actually, I'm not 100% certain on where to make it take place in as of yet. I'm thinking about putting it on an island based off Mont Saint-Michel. The reason why I'm thinking somewhere like Saint-Michel is because it matches most of what I have in mind for my setting idea, which is to be set in a small populated area isolated from the rest of the world.

However, if anyone has other interesting ideas for where it should be set, feel free to let me know!

What I have figured out, though, is that the RP will be set in modern day. Despite this, upon reaching the university, signals for any phones the students bring with will cease to work. All communications to the outside world should not be possible under normal or unregulated circumstances.

What should you expect from the game once it starts? It will be a fresh year for students new and returning while staff can be either just returning from the outside world or been spending at least most of their summer in the university.

GAME RULES
  • Whatever rules set by Elliquiy apply here. Obviously.
  • Don't make your character overly powerful in abilities or actions unless you have a very good reason AND you ask me first. I can reject and ask to change anything questionable for whatever reason.
  • If for any reason you cannot continue, whether be loss of interest, real life, or anything else, please let us know as soon as possible.
  • Respect other characters's offs and check their permissions before doing anything questionable. Even if they allow something without permission, let them know ahead of time so it doesn't disrupt whatever their players may be doing.
  • If you plan on doing something crazy that can affect a lot of people at once, like go berserk and wreak a little havoc, ask about it ahead of time.
  • If you ask to do something and I turn it down, then you won't be allowed to do it IC (in character).
  • Whatever actions your characters take or have taken in the past can have consequences, whether immediate or in the more distant future. This will especially be the case if any of such actions are violent.
  • PvP (Player vs Player) is allowed, but only if you properly communicate with the player of whoever you're fighting and you both decide on an outcome.
  • Any OOC fighting is not allowed. If you have a problem with someone, send me a PM.
  • Posting at least once per week is expected here, unless under circumstances that you let us know ahead of time.
More rules are most likely to come. I'll try and tie as many loose ends as need be.

SCHOOL RULES
  • Respect others, no matter who or what they are.
  • Whatever the staff commands, you obey.
  • Teleportation of any kind, especially out of the university, is forbidden, except by the staff. Doing so may lead to expulsion.
  • Bringing over someone who is currently not allowed in the university will lead to expulsion.
  • Attempting to impersonate anyone with the attempt of deceit is extremely forbidden. Doing so will most likely lead to expulsion.
  • Any complaints can be submitted anonymously for the staff to examine.
These are rules not enforced by the game, so your characters can break these without OOC consequences, given you have permission to do any of these. However, if your characters wishes to do so, beware of the consequences that they will bring.

FUTURE PLANS

• Improvements to this thread, in general.
  • Finalize the game's setting.
  • More rules and perhaps a list of questions, too.
  • A thread in World Building that should further flesh out the world of this RP.
  • Link the approved characters to their original posts?
More content and plans yet to be disclosed will be added. However, I will listen to any feedback you may have!

UPDATE LOGS

Saturday, June 20th
  • Changed "Rules" to "Game Rules" and put in a few new rules to it.
  • Added a list of "School Rules."
  • Added this here "Log" list for changes to the thread.
  • A short, new paragraph on the bottom of "Setting?"
  • Some minor optimizations.

Saturday, July 4th
  • Added "Lineup So Far" to the Character post.
  • Added a possible future plan.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

TwilightGemini

CHARACTER CREATION

In this RP, you can play as a human, monster, or supernatural being of any gender, who can be either a student or a member of the boarding school's staff. For those who wish to play a human character, they will need to have something that the school would find useful. They must be dedicated to protecting the well-being of monster folk as a whole and the bond they're all trying to strengthen.

For anyone wanting to come up with what their non-human character should look like, the image above as well as this thread for female monsters and this thread for males should hopefully provide some good ideas. You will not be restricted to the monsters or their personalities from those links or the image above. A warning for those two links, though, as they do contain nsfw images.

AVAILABLE STAFF OCCUPATIONS:
Teacher
Janitor
Cook
Electrician
Security Guard
Doctor/Nurse
Therapist/Psychologist/Psychiatrist
Farmer
Scientist
(Not the final list, but more may be available later or if suggested!)

CHARACTER FORM
Character applications will be open as long as the thread is open. If there's anything you're unsure about, feel free to ask me about it!

Name:
Species: (If not human, no need to be super strict to the original lore of a creature you wish to play as!)
Sex and/or Gender: (Sex is what you are biologically. Gender is what you feel on the inside.)
Student or Staff Member? (If staff member, what occupation and/or subject{s} do you have in mind?)

Appearance: (Pictures can be used, but be warned that if they are any that look too young they will be rejected. Also, if you have a large picture, either shrink it or put it in a spoiler bar. If you don't want to use or have a picture, a good paragraph’s worth of detailed descriptions at the very least should be good. Depending on the character, though, at least two may be ideal.)
Personality: (A paragraph or two is strongly preferred.)
Background: (At least two or three paragraphs preferred.)

Abilities: (It may either be strengths as a character or what the race of said character is capable of. Any species, including humans, are allowed to use magic. Please be careful not to make yours excessively powerful, though.)
Weaknesses: (Could be either character flaws or actual flaws that come with being a certain race.)
Other Special Characteristics: (What does your character have on them that's just a part of them?)

Preferences: (Not restricted to simply orientation. It may also include positions, being generally a giver and/or receiver, and whether one is submissive, dominant, or switch.)
Turn Ons/Likes:
Indifferences:
Turn Offs/Dislikes:
Permissions: (Whatever you allow your character to be done to by others. If you want them to ask you first or not, that's up to you.)

Coded Version - Press {Select} within for quicker highlighting!

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] (If not human, no need to be super strict to the original lore of a creature you wish to play as!)
[b]Sex and/or Gender:[/b] (Sex is what you are biologically. Gender is what you feel on the inside.)
[b]Age: [/b](Required minimum age is 18.)
[b]Student or Staff Member? [/b](If staff member, what occupation and/or subject{s} do you have in mind?)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Pictures can be used, but be warned that if they are any that look too young they will be rejected. Also, if you have a large picture, either shrink it or put it in a spoiler bar. If you don't want to use or have a picture, a good paragraph’s worth of detailed descriptions at the very least should be good. Depending on the character, though, at least two may be ideal.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (A paragraph or two is strongly preferred.)
[b]Background:[/b] (At least two or three paragraphs preferred.)

[b]Abilities:[/b] (It may either be strengths as a character or what the race of said character is capable of. Any species, including humans, are allowed to use magic. Please be careful not to make yours excessively powerful, though.)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] (Could be either character flaws or actual flaws that come with being a certain race.)
[b]Other Special Characteristics:[/b] (What does your character have on them that's just a part of them?)

[b]Preferences:[/b] (Not restricted to simply orientation. It may also include positions, being generally a giver and/or receiver, and whether one is submissive, dominant, or switch.)
[b]Turn Ons/Likes:[/b]
[b]Indifferences:[/b]
[b]Turn Offs/Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Permissions:[/b] (Whatever you allow your character to be done to by others. If you want them to ask you first or not, that's up to you.)

LINEUP SO FAR

Staff
Xuna Bladereaver - Gym Coach (Biles)
Brannagh "Raven" O’Brallaghan - Security Guard (MissFire)
Lanford Darkschneid - Teacher (Zaer Darkwail)
Furaam - Security Guard (Sain)
Maple Blakely - Doctor (Angaroo)
Anactoria - Teacher (JoanieSappho)
Thomas Black - Teacher (vatovie)
Jack Davis - Cook/Teacher (vatovie)
Eileen Charron - Temporary Chancellor (TwilightGemini)

Students
Hotaru Ofiria (Fyri)
Elkin Volstead (LeSane)
Aphra Teraheart (Drake Valentine)
Tekvani (Loki Aesir)
Helena Akeley (ThisWildeGirl)
Arthenwel Karatax (arthenwel)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Drake Valentine

What section of boards will it fall in as far as expected adult content?

May of missed it if mention, on cell at moment and hard to stroll.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

TwilightGemini

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 18, 2015, 02:28:01 AM
What section of boards will it fall in as far as expected adult content?

May of missed it if mention, on cell at moment and hard to stroll.

A good question, actually. It will most likely be put under NC: Exotic-Freeform in order to allow most possibilities of adult content.

Ons and Offs

Drake Valentine

WIP
Name: Aphra ____ _____
Species: Demon
Sex and/or Gender:  Male
Student or Staff Member? Student

Appearance:
Paragraph I placeholder
Additional Images

I

II
III
IV
V

Personality:
Paragraph I Placeholder

Paragraph II Placeholder
Background:
Paragraph I Placeholder

Paragraph II Placeholder

Paragraph III Placeholder

????? Placeholders

Abilities:
+
+
+
Weaknesses:
-
-
-
Other Special Characteristics: (What does your character have on them that's just a part of them?)

Preferences: (Heterosexual, Switch. Heavily leaning Dominate.)
Turn Ons/Likes:
Indifferences:
Turn Offs/Dislikes:
Permissions: (Whatever you allow your character to be done to by others. If you want them to ask you first or not, that's up to you.)

I will work on it more when I see more interest. Just image claiming more or less.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Biles

Name: Xuna Bladereaver (human alias: Suna Breeva)
Species: Jungle Orc (Disguised as an African-Jamaican)
Sex and/or Gender: Futanari
Student or Staff Member? Staff Member: Gym Coach

Appearance:

There are some various difference compared to what are shown in the pics. For one, she often wears modern clothing, usually skimpy athletic tire from sneakers up to her headbands. While her main head of hair remains wild and untamed in typical Orc fashion, Xuna's ponytail are braided heavily in dreadlock styles.

Main Biography

Personality:
Xuna display behaviors typical of Orc warriors. However, she's more honorable when it comes to combat. During her off-times, Xuna can become rowdy if only just being friendly. In training-mode, Xuna puts on a face of serious discipline to the point that puts any military drill sergeants to shame. While her demeanor often appears cold, it's only out of passion to help people reach their potential. Of course, when she's angry, such emotion doesn't go well with alcohol and the next thing she knows, a bar or a tavern is suddenly turned upside down.

Whenever Xuna's friends or colleagues are in trouble, she will often try to jump in their defense should the opportunity arise. Because any friendship she forms with strong bonds, Xuna will try and make sure to steer them in the right path just so that her time and effort to forging the bonds would not be a waste of time.

Background:
Born and raised in Jamaica during her early childhood, Xuna believed she was like any other human beings. What she didn't know was that both her parents were Orcs who migrated to Earth. Due to immigration policies regarding supernatural beings, a magic user transformed Xuna's form during her birth to look like a African-Jamaican as part of maintaining the secrecy. Even her name was altered to avoid any suspicions. After several years, "Suna Breeva" then migrated to the US and spent much of her life there. During her life, she had always suspected something different not only about herself, but her family as well.

The magic that was casted on Xuna to hide her true identity was deliberately temporary so that when she reached a certain age, her parents would reveal about their family secrets and about the worlds hidden from Earth. It was natural that Xuna became an athlete and engaging in sports pro-actively, particularly soccer and field hockey. After graduating from high school, she went on to college before enlisting in the military. After serving her tour of duty, Xuna traveled to China to learn various martial art styles believing that the traditional method of melee combat that Orcs of her clan learn were inefficient and crude.

After her sojourn in China, she then moved to France and joined the ranks of staff members at the Monster Academy. With a substantial resume, the administrators were more than happy to welcome her into their folds as they desperately needed a physical trainer to help sorcerer apprentices boost up their physical endurances. Still dressed in her workout attire, Xuna ended up becoming called the "She-Hulk of Monster Academy". Interestingly enough, Xuna is also responsible for coaching monsters as well. In both cases, she tends to offer her unorthodox method of positive reinforcements.

Abilities:

• Inherent racial strength - Even for an Orc, Xuna displays exemplary skills in power and brute strength. Stamina sometimes seems endless for her and can continue rigorous physical activities for hours on end.
  • Melee Weapons - Despite living in the modern world, Xuna displayed great interest in sword combat. As a result, she was handed down a pair of scimitars that has been passed down by generations in the Bladereaver clan.
  • Martial Arts - Xuna traveled to China to study her efforts to efficiently gain more power to extend beyond her physical limitations. Tai-Chi, Wing Chun, and other common martial art styles, Xuna has tried to learn, but has yet to master any of the particular disciplines. During her military, she even learned Systema.
  • Berserk Mode - An ability that many Orcish warriors are trained to learn. It gives them a temporary boost of strength and energy, yet it's a double-edged sword. Extensive arduous training is necessary to reel in and master one's rage and to focus all that berserk power into a specific target, and then learning to free themselves out of such excessive rage.
Weaknesses:

• Intelligence - While she's not some sort of dumbfounded deaf-mute or some brute, Xuna's intelligence is about average and complicated studies like advance math and science is not her forte. While this trait is common in Orcs, only a very few can gain enough intelligence when they train to become shamans. However, Xuna isn't a shaman herself but she is trilingual due to not only speaking American English, but Patois, and her native Orc language.
  • Agility and Speed - These abilities are a trade-off for incredible strength, endurance, and durability she possesses. However, Xuna compensates against very agile foes by having large amounts of stamina to outlast them in any sort of combat situations.
Other Special Characteristics:
N/A

Character's preferences:
Prefers female-type characters regardless of what sex they possess. Xuna can switch role positions.

Character's Turn Ons/Likes:
Receiving and giving oral sex, and reach-arounds. Partial nudity, frotting, docking, teabagging, lactation, and clam-kissing. For more information refer to my O/O's

Character's Indifferences:
She may be willing to give anal sex, but only to femboys and shemales. If Xuna is in the right mood, she might be willing to make love to males so long as they don't make out with her back doorway and mouth. For more information, refer to my O/O's

Character's Turn Offs/Dislikes:
All forms of anal play, whatever belongs in the bathroom, cheesy stuff, permanent injuries. For more information, refer to my O/O's

Permissions:
Will allow extreme monster and tentacle sex. This includes urethral sex, oviposition both penile and vaginal, pregnancy in both genitals as well as birthing preferably penile.  For more information, refer to my O/O's
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

bokotousamurai

as im not seeing anything prohibiting futa im posting interest.

though ill prolly play anyway just to try out a couple char concepts
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

MissFire

Name: Brannagh "Raven" O’Brallaghan
Species: Dullahan
Sex and/or Gender: Female
Student or Staff Member? Staff - Security

Addt'l Image 1, Addt'l Image 2, Addt'l Image 3, Theme: No Quarter

Appearance: A tall and imposing woman of athletic build, but with enough curve where it counts. Raven is always seen dressed in her long black coat and rarely without her unique pickelhaube helmet. Her overall outfit gives off the impression of a biker and rebel. Like any good dullahan, she is rarely seen without her steed. Instead of an equine, however,  Raven is a fan of the modern era and has opted for a mount of the iron variety. She rides through on a loud, powerful Harley Fat Boy motorcycle she calls Brom Bones, which routinely belches smoke and flame from the equine-shaped front end and seas of people part for her whenever she passes by. The most unique aspect of this woman is, however, the ability for her to completely remove her head. Dullahan are famous for riding with it in their hands or tucked under a shoulder and, should one get on Raven's bad side, she might very well decapitate herself and come after you, spitting curses and howling like a banshee before she cleaves you down with her zanbato.

Personality: She likes sports, beer, cars, swearing, fighting and sex. She is crude, rude, often hygienically challenged and cheerfully ignorant and aggressive. If you are a guy (or so endowed), she'll probably challenge you to a fight or a drinking competition, win both and then take an aggressive lead in anything sexual that happens, before kicking you out the front door the following morning or teasing you mercilessly if she lets you stay some more. In short, she is a young woman with the personality of a frat boy. It's hard to blame her, though. She grew up during the golden age of piracy and the attitude of the time rubbed off on her. The devil-may-care nature just so happens to earn her quite a few friends and allies. Yet, when it's time for 'serious business', she really puts herself into her work. Raven loves to fight and will take any opportunity to dish out punishment or pummel an intruder. If she really gets mad, she'll take off her head and go into a berserk state until her blood lust is sated.

Background: Born unwanted and unloved sometime in 1682, Raven was the progeny of a sailor and a prostitute. Not exactly the highest of upbringings. Raven's father wandered off almost as fast as he came (hah) and her mother wasn't exactly the proudest parent nor the most careful mother. Almost as soon as Raven was capable of taking care of herself, she did so. She learned fast (had to) and managed to survive, only living with her mother for a handful of years before making her own way in the world. Fascinated with the sea - perhaps thanks to her father - she disguised herself as a boy and served on a number of sailing ships as she grew up. She finally fell into piracy in her teens and was aboard The Lady Grace when she came under attack by the Flying Dutchman herself, the legendary ghost ship. The Lady Grace and her crew fell beneith the waves that day and Raven was decapitated in battle. Still alive as it tumbled through the air, her severed head watched a ghoulish pirate push her corpse off the ship and roll it into the water. A faint voice called out to her.

She awoke much later on the shore, somehow beside her crumpled body. Terrified, she went mad for a little while. Just a bit, though. A few years at best. On an unknown spit of sand her head wailed and cried and howled, the sounds becoming a legend itself, frightening any hope of rescue away. Eventually, she pulled herself back together (hah), both in body and spirit. Finding herself effectively immortal, she took to the sea and quite simply walked along the bottom of the ocean until she sighted a passing ship above and overtook it. From there she had quite a career of piracy and led her own crew until the age of pirates finally came to a close. Her purpose was lost until she heard about the academy, at which point she promptly took up a position in security and proved to be quite capable indeed.

Abilities:
-Endless Road: There is no way to bar the road against a dullahan—all locks and gates open to them when they approach.
-Aged: Raven is an excellent combatant, sound tactical thinker, and sailor. She is over three hundred and carries all the experience and knowledge a life that long brings.
-Immortal: Decapitating, dismembering, or impaling her serves no purpose. A dullahan can pull itself back together. The only way to stop it is to pin it in place.
-Dimensional Rider: Raven is an exceptional rider of both horses and bikes, and can ride into any doorway and exit out another, provided that (a) she can fit through it and (b) she can visualize the exit door.

Weaknesses:
-Aurophobia: A dullahan is afraid of gold. Almost any amount, even as small as a button, can cause her hesitate or wheel away in fear.
-Berserk: When enraged, Raven becomes very single-minded and loses all sense of reason, making her very easy to trick or deceive.
-Drunken: An alcoholic, Raven spends quite a lot of time getting drunk. She's done it enough to be able to ride and fight while plastered, but she's much slower and lazier when off her rocker.

Other Special Characteristics: See 'appearance' for description of Raven's severed head.

Preferences: Switch
Turn Ons/Likes: Group sex, aggressive men and women, well-hung men and women, drunken sex, fighting
Indifferences: Anal
Turn Offs/Dislikes: Particularly feminine men or women, bathroom play, romance
Permissions: Fighting
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

TwilightGemini

Apologies for my lack of response from the past two days. I had to do two 10.5-hour shifts in a row, but now I have the weekend off.

Biles: From an orc who's been pretty busy even prior to being a supernatural physical trainer, sounds like everyone can learn far more than simply a thing or two. Approved!

MissFire: A security guard who wants to stop at nothing THAT much, eh? This I'm very much intrigued by, especially once I finalize the university's location. Approved!

Drake Valentine: That's actually quite the image you have for him so far. If you're still interested, I look forward to seeing your complete form!

bokotousamurai: Any kinds of characters that you have in mind, if I may ask?

Ons and Offs

Drake Valentine

Sain

Gonna put in interest at the risk of spreading myself a bit thin if every game on the field takes off. Janitor or teacher might be fun. Some kind of big burly dragon, demon or anubis. Yesh anubis... I got just the pic on my home PC so it'll take a day or two before I can get it done.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

bokotousamurai

a spunky and scheming  (but ultimately harmless) succubi

or some kind of futanari fey, maybe a rare breed of nymph.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

TwilightGemini

bokotousamurai: Either one should do just fine. Might your character be a student or a member of the staff?

Sain: Take all the time you need. I don't plan on starting this game until like a week later if we get a few more submissions.

Drake Valentine: Understood. You don't usually know how a game is gonna end up later on.

UPDATE ON THE THREAD

So I made some additions that I think everyone who has expressed interest so far should check out. The most important ones would be the new "School Rules" and a couple of new "Game Rules." The latter goes a little bit more on what and what not to do if you wish to have your character make bad choices.

Ons and Offs

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Lanford Darkschneid
Species: Human vampire
Sex and/or Gender: Male heterosexual
Age: Unknown (but probably older than anyone else in entire academy)
Student or Staff Member ? Staff (teacher, teaches science and art and also part times a lot in night studies)

Appearance: During daytime Lanford looks and feels overall like a normal human (expect bluish hair and golden eyes which could be all entitled to anime enthusiastic traits), but during the night his appearance grows a far more feral edge, regal and far more fearsome in feel and vibe and his eyes turn from gold into deep crimson red and his fingers grow claws and his fangs grow sharper in corner. Same transformation occurs if his bloodlust is triggered. In both forms his eyes are hypnotic and attention drawing.
Personality: His true personality is unknown as he has told he prefers wear a 'mask' what is personality and behavior he shows to others. So only what is known from his present mask is that he is quite anime enthusiastic, manga artist and passionate about the said field to point he could be called otaku, expect he does not live in basement but is social and he is geek about games and technology and science and various other things and is quite carefree sort. This is though outside class hours, as a teacher is strict and is not afraid return discipline in his class, by force if necessary.
Background: Lanford is not his real name nor is Darkschneid his real last name either. He once had real name but he has honestly forgot it or given up using it after long centuries he has lived as vampire and under various aliases. To a point he does not lie when he tells his name is Lanford Darkschneid. Lanford is ancient vampire, pre-dating most civilizations by thousands of years, to point he remembers sumerian era still vaguely but he is sure he lived before that but he has forgot events before that era. Either case he has lived very long time and he has seen and experienced lot of things and done lot of things. He does not even remember who or what made him vampire and he suspect he may have forgot it on purpose to help him not get stuck on old matters and continue live on 'present', what it may be.

He presently shows a youthful exterior with interests and behavior, but when his mask slips off rare times, it reveals a ancient creature which can be cynical and be 'seen all, done all' attitude with infinite amount of life experience and wisdom. But it seems he dislikes that personality (which may be his true personality) and instead focuses to 'act out' his present incarnation. He applied to the school as a teacher and once he revealed the resume to the principle of the school they spend several years checking his background (just sheer amount of centuries he has lived takes long while to double check). But once process was done he was admitted in.

Abilities:

• Extreme intelligence, skill variety and knowledge (comes from great age, living long and studying academics during it)
  • Advanced Cold Reading (it may appear he can read minds or see into lives of other people but it's based on pure intelectual analysis and observation ability sharpened by centuries practice)
  • Immortal (in practice unkillable but can be knocked out in human mode during day but at night lot harder to knocked out, even at complete destruction of body it reforms at night fall)
  • Undead (not vulnerable to many things which afflict the living; fatigue, diseases, thirst, hunger, need for sleep etc)
  • Extreme physical attributes (at night only, imagine thousands of years working out and see end results and includes a unnatural fast healing and recovery rate)
  • Minor magic (mostly cantrips which do minor things)
  • Hypnotic eyes (can give simple non-suicidal suggestions or knock out unconscious with gaze alone and even manipulate memories, one's strong willpower can overcome it. Most these powers work only to weak willed monsters or humans though)
  • Shapeshifting (can take various forms from humanoid to animals and turn to swarm of bats or mist form)

Weaknesses: (Could be either character flaws or actual flaws that come with being a certain race.)

• Live day as human (during the day all his vampiric powers are shutdown, he is no more special than human during the day hours besides his knowledge, immortality and cantrip magic)
  • Handful typical vampire weaknesses (holy water blessed by bishop or greater religious leader burns, sacred relics of any religion can weaken him to human state at night or turn nauseous during the day through physical contact, cannot enter someone's private home/room without invited in, some spells against vampires/undead slow/weaken him)
  • Bloodlust (over centuries Lanford has worked on to be less dependable to blood in daily basis, able use cloned blood or even animal blood but once per month at during full moon he must drink blood from warm living vessel for 1 liter, as otherwise next night he goes to uncontrollable bloodlust rage where he would demand ten blood dry sucked victims to calm his bloodlust down)

Other Special Characteristics: N/A

Preferences: Dominant and his kink list is various but he is drawn to personalities and unique people despite what their preferences and kinks are. It's most likely he has tried everything at least once. Including being submissive but decided it was not his thing.
Turn Ons/Likes: Women with figure and clearly femine traits (physical or behavioral ones), clothes turn him more than plain nudity, public places (risk being caught), giving and receiving oral, toys and bondage used on his partner
Indifferences: Submissive (rarely but can play it out for someone special)
Turn Offs/Dislikes: Men (not interested on them but futas he's okay with so long their femine enough), toilet/bathroom, mutilation, bodily waste other than sweat, saliva or cum
Permissions: Fights/Combat, Magic use

TwilightGemini

So I've been looking through your profile thoroughly and spotted a couple of things I want to bring up before I decide whether or not to let you in.

But first, this one main thing...

Quote from: Zaer DarkwailHe applied to the school as a teacher and once he revealed the resume to the principle of the school they hired him immediately without question. Work contract has 99 years duration and he is magically bound to follow it. With potential renew if needed.
Nobody is hired immediately in the university, especially not by the one running the whole thing. Anyone who wishes to join the school's staff will require a background check that's handled by another group of people and getting any good results is not immediate. They're too protective of the university to just let anyone in without thorough examination.

Even if the Foundation believes that an immortal who's been around for countless centuries could serve a unique purpose, that trait alone would not be enough to gain their trust.

Also (though to be fair, I have yet to go in depth into this), the Foundation's terms don't have a specific time limit. If you get hired or even come to the university as a student, you're still free to resign with ideally at least two weeks notice. However, you're under terms that forbid you from sharing any sensitive information that would expose the university to the outside world. Those are bound to you for life, even if you don't work or learn from there anymore.

Ons and Offs

ThisWildeGirl

Hope you don't mind me including my interest check and profile in one post, hehe.
Name: Helena Akeley
Species: Human
Sex and/or Gender: Cis Female
Student or Staff Member? Student, specializing in astromony and astology

Appearance: She stands about 5'4" with dark red hair, bright blue eyes. She has a slender/skinny build, 28C breasts, pale complexion, and a round/bouncy backside.

Personality: Reticent is probably the best word, she really keeps to herself, it's mostly a function of the way she got her position in the academy, not a function of anyone else. She tries hard to live up to her family's expectations of her, but she's not really sure why. She knows they don't really mean anything, that humans are but a spec in the face of oblivion, but she still tries to do her best, no matter what the odds.

Background: The Akeley famiy have been diplomats towards the Mi-Go for decades. When Helena was growing up, she heard tons of stories about brave uncle Henry, how he'd visited their planets, learned their language, bonded with their people, that he was one of the first people to establish a bond between humanity and another race. She listened, wide eyed and eager, until she'd heard what uncle Henry sacrificed.

He sliced off his body, put his head in a jar. Trans-light travel wasn't as popular back then, his Patrons couldn't pull it off with a human body. So He spent most of his life travelling place to place, hoisted like cargo. Helena swore she wouldn't ever sacrifice herself like her uncle did, that she would never give herself up like that. Still, that was her understanding of an uncomplicated world, who knew what was to come. The Mi-go have been eyeing earth for centuries and have debated with others in nearby star systems about mineral rights. It took her family to convince them that the planet was home to any sort of sentient life worth recognizing, so though they're currently willing to work through diplomacy and trade agreements to get the mining rights on earth that they want, it's not beyond their power to simply take it, or so they think.

Abilities: Willpower, subtlety/nuance, tact

Weaknesses: Manipulation, physical strength (she's better at agility), foresight

Other Special Characteristics: The Akeley Heritage means something, they're friends of the Fungi from Yuggoth, which puts even the Elder Things on pause. It's not crazy power, but it's political leverage. No one wants the Mi-Go to try and harvest Earth, but it would take a lot of convincing to make it seem worth their while.

Preferences: Bisexual, submits to both men and women, even though her family raised her to take a more dominant path
Turn Ons/Likes: Bondage, pet play, lots of cum, anal, hair pulling, domination
Indifferences: Open to suggestion
Turn Offs/Dislikes: Bathroom stuff, extreme pain, snuff, preg
Permissions: (Godmodding is out, OOC consent before any sort of sexual interaction would be lovely)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: TwilightGemini on June 22, 2015, 01:36:22 AM
Nobody is hired immediately in the university, especially not by the one running the whole thing. Anyone who wishes to join the school's staff will require a background check that's handled by another group of people and getting any good results is not immediate. They're too protective of the university to just let anyone in without thorough examination.

Even if the Foundation believes that an immortal who's been around for countless centuries could serve a unique purpose, that trait alone would not be enough to gain their trust.

Also (though to be fair, I have yet to go in depth into this), the Foundation's terms don't have a specific time limit. If you get hired or even come to the university as a student, you're still free to resign with ideally at least two weeks notice. However, you're under terms that forbid you from sharing any sensitive information that would expose the university to the outside world. Those are bound to you for life, even if you don't work or learn from there anymore.

Ok, I can edit the team took their time to do his background check....which took pretty long time considering how long he had lived :P. Anything else?

Lucetta

Hmm... I am quite interested. I will draw up a profile and we'll see if this game is also interested in me.

Name: Hotaru Ofiria
Species: Amphibious Dragon mistaken by sailors as "Sirens" or "Mermaids" in the past. Most people call them Sirens.
Sex and/or Gender: Everyone in her species appears female but is secretly an optional hermaphrodite.
Student or Staff Member: Student approaching graduation. Major in Psychology with a Minor in Neurology. Pre-applied for a Therapist position to remain at the school after graduation.

Appearance: Being of a smaller breed of dragon with a little human lineage, Hotaru is about 5'8" and very attractively slender with all the right curves for a female biped. She is often dressed as a gypsy when she isn't naked and/or swimming. She has fine golden fur that is silky to the touch, lovely auburn hair, and eyes that shimmer a soothing shade of blue. A dark birthmark around her left eye adds a rebellious beauty to her otherwise perfectly symmetrical face. Her ears, nose, and the shape of her pupils imply some feline ancestry in her particular family, perhaps with several Bakeneko who were lost at sea.

Personality: She prefers going by the name of Ofiria unless you are a close friend. She is surprisingly friendly and cheerful besides this specific naming rule, and hard to discourage from being an optimist. Her habits are rather odd and she seems quite mercurial without meaning to be, bordering on outright mischievous when she gets in one of her more playful moods, setting up complex practical jokes to entertain herself and others. Hotaru is also very curious and loves learning something new every day. It is easy to consider her behavior odd or aloof, but her creativity and logic have made her into an honors student despite a poor attendance record.

It isn't odd to find her curled up in a pond or a public fountain for a nap or in a swimming pool for a bit of fun. Swimming is this young dragon's fondest hobby, and she strongly prefers being in water when sleeping or exercising. She loves it when it rains or storms, and considers being splashed by water by another sentient being to be a kindness rather than an insult. Being struck by lightning is better than an energy drink for her, and so she loves heights as much as depths as a result of this.

Those few moments when Hotaru is discouraged, she is often very difficult to find due to her ability to dive so far underwater for days or simply because she climbed a tall structure to wait for a storm to break. Her eagerness to be ahead of her work often allows her time for these absences so she can return to society in a rested and cheerful mood. Disrupting her short hibernation underwater or her pilgrimage to get struck by lightning tends to bring out the truly strange and at times monstrous side of her.

Background: The Sirens finally revealed themselves to the Monster Academy as a sentient species that had been a part of Greek lore, mistaken for mermaids by a few European sailors, and more anciently before the addition of human blood were referred to as dragon gods of the sea by the Japanese. They had been very shy, but often led evil men to their deaths or rescued sailors who were pure of heart. Some rescued humans fell in love with them and became a part of their culture on uncharted islands, adding their genetic distinctiveness and eventually a bit of outgoing behavior to the tribe. The Dragon's Triangle is their capital, and Japanese tends to be the first language that a Siren learns. Their magical abilities vary widely but always include being able to influence others through song.

Hotaru was a skilled electromancer even as a child and the first young dragon of the tribe to feel brave enough to leave the Siren nation and attend the Academy, bringing with her a message that her tribe meant to be a part of the peace that this establishment brings. She was very timid and quiet as a student at first, expressing emotions through written rather than spoken word until a kind Psychology teacher took her aside and helped her find the confidence that she was sorely lacking when above sea level. After some gentle nudging and a bit of mother-henning, Hotaru eventually learned how to play a role in non-dragon society and truly enjoy it. In regards to bullying, it strangely backfired and usually only amused her as a new student.

The Ofiria family matriarch is proud of this young dragon's efforts to bring Siren culture out of the ocean and so she has a lot of influence and admirers in her own society for being so brave. She is quite aloof to them and refuses their help in the Academy, determined to make it on her own.

Abilities:
Call of the Siren: Her singing is very distracting, and can be used to calm people or seduce them depending on the tone.
Deep Sea Amphibian: Being a deep-sea creature means water-breathing and a strong resistance to pressure and blunt attacks.
Skilled Electromancer: Her control over electrical currents is useful in many ways, and having an ultimate attack that can travel up to Mach 23 is always nice.
Lie Detector: A truly skilled Electromancer can tell when anything with a heartbeat is lying to them. Being able to read these currents also makes her a naturally occurring neurologist who knows when a brain is malfunctioning just from touching someone's skull.
Martial Artist: Sirens are not permitted to leave the Dragon's Triangle until they fully master at least three styles of martial combat as a rite of passage as proof that they are not defenseless when out of the water. This process of mastery usually takes 100 years after Hatching Day. Hotaru prefers a cinematic style and has mastered Hakke Sho, Hika Ken, and several variations of Wushu.

Weaknesses:
Fear of Balloons: Globophobia may seem silly, but it isn't a laughing matter to her. The suspense of waiting for a balloon to pop is what causes the stress, and she would rather pop it herself instead of be surprised by someone else doing it.
Fear of Lava: The ocean floor is filled with many dangers. This is a danger that nearly killed her once, and she will never be the same after losing a sibling to the underwater eruption that shook Japan and barely escaping from the lava, herself, after recovering from the shock wave.
Hatred of Lava Lamps: Her dislike of these decorative items is irrational and can lead to violence against them. She has already paid ¥250,000 to replace someone's extensive personal collection of them.
The Shinies: Precious metals and gems are distracting for her and she also must lay on these to get a truly restful sleep.
Commitment-Averse: She is from a culture that actually sees commitment and monogamy as a mistake. She respects others for it, but it just doesn't work for her and she is disturbed by anyone trying to guilt her into a closed relationship.

Neutral Traits:
Snuggler: Being confused by the concept of personal space can be socially awkward, but being excellent at cuddling has its advantages.
Sweating: When outside of water and not in a cold environment, she tends to sweat pretty much nonstop. This means that she has to wear special clothing that doesn't absorb moisture and some creatures can always track her scent on land, but the good side of this is that every single sentient species, sex, and gender naturally loves the way her sweat smells.

Other Special Characteristics: Her horns are surprisingly responsive to touch, and the piercings within them are intended to attract lightning. Hotaru seems female even when nude, but there is the option of a male gender coming out of the female one through a hidden sheath. Her long tail is a great asset to her, being a fifth limb that has proven to be as useful as a third arm or leg at times.

Preferences: Every sex, gender, and orientation attracts her. She leans toward being dominant and playing with purely female people, however.
Turn Ons/Likes: Biting people. Controlling the Breathing of Others. Sparring/Brawling. Wilderness. Underwater. Being Electrocuted/Electrocuting Others. Tail Play. Horn Play. Giving Cunnilingus. Receiving Fellatio. Giving/Receiving Vaginal. Laying An Egg.
Indifferences: She really isn't that excited about impregnating people, but would consider it a compliment if someone laid an egg after sex and gave it to her. BDSM is alright, but she doesn't really go looking for it.
Turn Offs/Dislikes: Indoor Sex. Bathroom-Type Play. More Than One Partner At Once. Verbal Abuse. Cussing. Anything to do with Anuses (Cultural Taboo). Being Pregnant (Prefers Laying an Egg). Snuff.
Permissions: Sparring appreciated. No need for sexual consent when alone with her in wilderness settings or underwater, as long as her dislikes are respected.

Angaroo

Hallo! Was curious if I'd still be able to throw my interest into this? I've already got something on the table for it too~!

Sain

Finally at home comp, gonna start writing now. Dibs on security guard.

Drake Valentine

Still WIP, History Incomplete

Name: Aphra Teraheart
Species: Demon
Sex and/or Gender:  Trap :3 (Male)
Student or Staff Member? Student

Appearance:
Aphra is not the tallest of individuals, most of his kin do not achieve great heights for demons. His stature alone stands a mere five feet and six inches. His body and build is very feminine to the point of easily being mistaken for girl with his long violet locks of hair that descend pass his waistline and soft, smooth skin. It doesn’t help his case either by his fashion statement, Aphra prefers to wear dresses and is mostly found in sleeveless ones, often wearing a set of arm sleeves to compliment his attire. Every dress he adorns is slit down the legs to grant his limber limbs freedom of movement. He often wears a golden hair band, and gold buttons can be found on his primary choice of dress. He does not wear footwear, seeing no need for such and he also avoids socks, stockings, or other leg garments.  He is void of mostly bodily hair, minus his thin violet eyelashes and eyebrows, but other than those he keeps himself well shaven everywhere else. He could probably be mistaken for an elven vampire given his pointy ears, small fangs, and other alluring feminine features; if it wasn’t for his miniature horns perched atop his head and peaking through his tresses of hair.
Additional Images

I

II
III
IV
V

Personality:
Aphra is, how shall one say, a haughty individual. The way he carries himself often speaks of such, even if he doesn’t verbally express it. He has a way of looking down on others, even those who may be above him as far as the faculty is concerned. His noble lineage is a result to his mentality, seeing his kindred as the superior race and all others beneath him. He does not make a habit to express such, less one may choose to annoy or pester him and then he will rightfully remind them of their place. This nature of his can also be quite dangerous if truly provoke in confrontation, one of the main reasons the more deadly aspects of his powers were sealed by his family was to avoid causing mayhem within the school on enrollment. .

He is manipulative when he does have to deal with others; otherwise he is cold and distant. He has a disdain towards bodily odor and filth in general is distasteful to him. He despises stupidity and being ‘enforced’ to do anything. He finds the female body more attractive than the males, but not to the point of wanting to personally be a woman. He is quite happy with his gender and in turns of appeal, he deceptively uses his as a means to take residence within the Girl’s Dormitory. Not out of personal lusts or desires, but out of comfort.

He isn’t much physically active, having little to no desire of sports or competition. Why compete when he already ‘knows’ the results? He values his own individualism and alone time above everything else. Carnal desires are not beneath him, although he must be in the mood and indulging in them is not out of affection; unless someone truly catches his eye. It isn’t beneath him to just ‘use’ someone for his outlets.
Background:
Paragraph I Placeholder

Paragraph II Placeholder

Paragraph III Placeholder

????? Placeholders

Abilities:
+Magic Mastery: His lineage is capable of quick acceleration and mastery over four fields of magic; however, consequently they must have an affinity towards those fields. From there they are able to combine the various learned studies of magic to conjure variations of possibilities.
+ Illusion:  Being the ‘less dangerous‘ of his magical abilities, his family has seen no need to seal such a ‘useless‘ power. For Aphra, it is far from useless. If one is not strong will mentally enough or know of ways to break illusion, than they may find themselves prey to his trickery and they are not simple parlor feats either. No, Aphra can influence all five senses of a target(s), making whatever they witness to happen to seem true.  Naturally the less targets the easier and stronger the illusion may be, multiple individuals he would have to spread the magic out. Still possible, but given the seals influencing his mana pool, it is something he may avoid. (Unsealed / Unknown to the school)
+Evocation - Dark Manipulation: Given the seals, his dark manipulation isn’t that dangerous unless it is being amplified by the object he keeps with him.  Simple shadow movement, blending and shrouding of darkness. Only dangerous and able to bring harm either unsealed or with the guarded treasure. (Mostly Sealed / Known to school)
+Evocation - Ice Manipulation: He can either shift and alter existing and present ice with his powers or mold and create ice out of mana. Of course, naturally he presently can’t do either of such. (Sealed / Known to faculty.)
+Conjuration - Summoning: The ability to summon various fiends, monsters, or otherworldly creatures.  (Sealed / Known to faculty.)
+Agile: Very agile, capable of performing perfect balance while barely perched upon objects.
+Intelligent: He is from a mage-line of demons, after all.
+Wisdom: He has plenty of common sense, though he usually isn’t so tune in other’s feelings or too aloof to care.
+Willpower:  He is highly resistant to mind altering magic or other abilities that may charm/control him.
Weaknesses:
-Other Studies of Magic: By tradition and nature, his lineage do not care in specializing in other studies or fields. It is considered a waste of time as they will never be capable of mastering such nor will they be able to combine the effects of other fields with each other or with the ones of their master levels.
-Strength: His kin has never been known for great feats of physical strength, less they were altering their body with the use of magic, assuming they had an affinity to such.
-Seals: Most of his magic capabilities are sealed and as a result effect his vast mana pool.
-Stamina: Given his lack or drive to be physically active, his body can tire quickly with too much physical action. Even prolonged ‘exercise’ is exhausting to him and he avoids it.
-Arrogant: He is a very proud creature, often seeing himself above or superior to others even with his magical handicap.
-Nobility: Tied with his arrogance, he only wants the best. Food, perfumes, clothing, etc, etc. Lesser or common items won’t do and it is troubling enough to make due being unattended to at beck and call, less his charms the stupider lesser individuals to be his servants.
Other Special Characteristics:
Family Heirloom: A demonic sword he carries around, the weapon itself is a living entity often referred to as a ‘curse’ sword. It is also a sealed item and only activates to those of the Teraheart bloodline who may possess an affinity to particular fields of magic(Dark, Unknown, Unknown, and/or Unknown) or other races with similar strong mastery of such a specialty. The weapon is nigh indestructible and greatly enhances the magical properties of the affinity one may possessed that is similar to its own. Unfortunately, it is a greedy weapon as well, considerably dangerous as it will hook into its possessor and leach away their very life force once awoken.
Horns: By default, his horns appeal small in nature, this is mainly due to the various seals effecting him and his magical capabilities. The extension of his horns will in turn express a weakening of the seals binding him and as a result increase the danger levels of his bound magic. His horns also have several different colors and that is usually a means of how full of mana he is. Gold hue is when his body is full to the brink of energy, ivory often represents a depletion and on a fuel level ‘low or near empty.’ Basically the brighter the light the more contents of energy he has. 
Fangs: He can drink blood to restore his energy, though doesn’t often do so as he isn’t much interested in drinking ‘from the weak.’

Preferences: (Heterosexual, Switch. Heavily leaning Dominate.)
Turn Ons/Likes: -
Indifferences: -
Turn Offs/Dislikes: Scat, Yaoi (Male Homosexuality), Receiving Anal, Romance

Sain

Name: Furaam
Species: Anubis - An ancient species originating from Eqypt. Unlike how they're depicted in most fiction and historical texts, the anubi were not in fact Gods. They used to serve a human line of pharaohs whom were of truly divine origin as their most trusted aides, bodyguards, and mentors. They had bit of an odd master-butler relationship where the anubi were respected by their masters as much as they respected the pharaohs. After the fall of pharaohs and along with it the failure of the ancient prophecy which the anubi had wished to see, the anubi retreated mostly to live near river Styx and continue with their duties of helping to decide where they pass who reach its shores.
Sex and/or Gender: Male
Student or Staff Member? Security Guard

Appearance: Furaam is a 9'8" tall muscular anubis with with a thin silky coating of obsidian fur all over his body. His face has very sharp features, a pointy nose, thin dark brows, glowing red eyes and two almost foot long pointy ears always alert and steady. He possesses a perfectly straight posture and quiet steps with an inexplicable echo to them. His voice matches what one would expect and is often both infinitely deep and calm with a faint echo of its own. When on duty he tends to wear a black suit with sleeves rolled up, but off duty Furaam can be seen wearing loose and airy clothing of his culture.
Personality: Infinitely patient, Furaam will listen to other people's problems no matter how long it takes. Although he seems stoic in nature, students and staff who have gotten to know him can easily tell the difference between a cold, angered, Furaam and a happy kind one from gentle shifts in his rumbling tone alone. He has, unlike so many other long lived individuals, instead of becoming increasingly dead inside began to grow warmer with the passing of years. Furaam hates violence and bloodshed unless it is as a part of a controlled spar or an organized fight. He dislikes seeing the students and staff in trouble and cares very much for all life as he firsthand witnessed how it passes away into the river Styx. Furaam is not very forward or outspoken person however, and often relies on his intimidating demeanor and authority to gain a turn to express himself instead of interrupting others or butting in mid conversation. He firmly believes everyone should be given a chance to live as they please and therefore dislikes manipulation and mental bullying as much as the physical.
Background: Furaam was quite young when his people and the pharaohs still worked together. He never really had a chance to fulfill his race's duty as one of the mentors to these sacred children as the Egypt fell before he reached adulthood. Memories of those glorious times of course remained vivid, as life in Styx is not quite as eventful as it was in the mortal world. With their purpose gone many of the anubi succumbed to depression and neglected their duties as guardians and guides of the dead. Furaam grew up in this strange supernatural ghetto world where the anubi were struggling for resources and even killing each other just to survive. However, he was lucky enough to have glimpsed the truth of mortal plane enough only for it to ignite a spark of hope, yet had not become dependent on the existence of the pharaohs.

It took some time. Who can say how long exactly or even how time passes at the shores of Styx, but Furaam participated in a revolutionary movement along with the strong willed and the young. Counted among the leading figures, he was known as a passionate and strong youth who saw laziness of his brethren as inexcusable blasphemy towards the very core of anubi as a race. For a reason so small was triggered a great massacre of the useless anubi. Many of them did not even resist as they were put to spear and scythe. It is ancient past for most other races and creatures, and nowdays mostly regarded by anubi as a thing that had to be done. Furaam too when addressed of his past cruelty will blame it on foolishness of youth, as he now days sees that there could have been better ways of solving the matter.

Furaam tried to live in the new anubi society for a while, but realized that his yearning for the mortal world was too strong and that he needed a break from that dark world. It was already beginning of industrial age when he emerged with a handful of other anubi; they were the first of their kind to live outside of Styx in thousands of years. Much had changed and no one even spoke the ancient language anymore. His group caused some trouble with humans due to confusion before they found a friendly supernatural being who could explain to them how that era worked. The anubi were amazed. Egyptians had been advanced, but the human had grown at a staggering speed, making their home land look like stone age in comparison. They could no longer return.

Along with his friends, Furaam began to associate with other monsters and helped lay groundwork to the Foundation of the Supernatural when it was years later established. Rather than associating with the more secret sects of the foundation like some of his brothers, Furaam decided he wanted to be up at the front and was arranged a chance to join the academy staff as the security guard. He has grown very fond of his new job and picked up some interesting hobbies, which some of his brothers find questionable.

Abilities:
Exceptional strength: The anubi are much stronger than humans and Furaam is an exceptional specimen in this regard. He can easily subdue most of the monster trouble makers and go toe to toe with the worst of them in terms of physical prowess.
Bound only to the chosen one: The anubi are by ancient divine contract bound to one who should be pharaoh. Although this does not outright render them immune to mind control from exceptionally powerful sources such as other gods, Great Old Ones and outer beings, they can dismiss magical manipulation and coercion of most beings with ease.
Where angels fear to tread: The anubi are residents of river Styx and thus immune to most necromantic and death based attacks and magic despite being essentially just long lived mortals. Having gotten used to the corrupting waters of Styx they also have resistance to many other hostile environments.
Guide of souls: Anubi are able to track souls like dogs would track people by sense of smell.

Weaknesses:
Judgement must be just: Furaam, like many other anubi, is very picky about law and order. When he catches a troublemaker it might take him a long time to weigh all the options and sides to the issue until he can decide what is the correct course of action. He will also interfere with conflicts where he deems that both sides still have not thought things through even if it is not his business to do so.
Out of touch: Despite having been the security guard at the academy for quite a while and wearing a proper suit and all Furaam is still very much out of touch with the modern world. He talks funny, his topics are old and he does not understand how any of the technology works other than what is absolutely necessary for him to know.
Old must preserve: Furaam has tremendous respect for all ancient Egyptian artifacts and although he will not go as far as to risk his life for them, he will if he must abandon his current objectives to for example try and protect a falling vase if it's genuinely from his era.

Other Special Characteristics: Furaam adores poetry and likes to scribble in his spare time. He also likes gardening which was impossible in his homeland (Styx not very nutrient rich) and has a small vegetable/flower garden near his quarters.

Preferences: Pansexual openly dominant, but yearns for submission
Turn Ons/Likes: Pain and sensual torture, collars, public humiliation, piercings, light bondage, anal both receiving and giving.
Indifferences: Kissing, giving blow jobs
Turn Offs/Dislikes: Furaam finds heavy bdsm tasteless both on himself and others. He also despises degradation that goes far enough to break one's sanity and all kinds of non con in general. Of course being a security guard he might still put students in their place, but Furaam will never find anything sexual in it. He also dislikes violence, fighting and death.
Permissions: Anything goes in sexual scenes, just don't kill or godmod him without my permission.

Sain

Damn, I noticed a bit late that there was already someone going for security spot. I'll edit him into a janitor or cook tomorrow if they're still available by then. Otherwise he'll become some random teacher.

TwilightGemini

Quote from: Sain on June 22, 2015, 05:15:17 PM
Damn, I noticed a bit late that there was already someone going for security spot. I'll edit him into a janitor or cook tomorrow if they're still available by then. Otherwise he'll become some random teacher.

Oh, there's no need! I can allow more than one security guard here. An extra hand in keeping the university grounds safe would always be welcome.

Quote from: Angaroo on June 22, 2015, 08:46:42 AM
Hallo! Was curious if I'd still be able to throw my interest into this? I've already got something on the table for it too~!

Absolutely! As of right now, I have accepted three applications (or four if Sain wishes to keep his character a security guard), so there's still more than plenty of space left.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on June 22, 2015, 04:45:26 AM
Ok, I can edit the team took their time to do his background check....which took pretty long time considering how long he had lived :P. Anything else?

Two questions, actually.

What subject(s) do you have in mind if Lanford's a teacher? Also, when his vampire abilities are down, do his weaknesses turn off, as well, or do at least some of them stay on?

NEW APPLICATIONS

Drake Valentine: So far, it looks pretty solid for the most part, except for like two things I've noticed. The dorms in the university are actually not separated by gender (though maybe they used to be a very long time ago). Also, he'll most likely have to be careful possessing a weapon like that around in university grounds. That's my fault, though, because I hadn't clarified those before. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. On Hold!
Sain: Quite the background Furaam has there! He should fit more than just fine into the role of security guard, if you wish to keep him as such. On Hold for now in case you want to change him still. If not, Approved!
Fyri: Oh yeah, the game would be VERY interested in having your character in, too! You and Sain both have an interesting spin on your own characters' species, which is a plus for an RP that could benefit from such world building. Approved!
ThisWildeGirl: A little more on the Mi-Go and what sorts of interactions between them and humanity would be appreciated. Also a slight nit-pick, you left your Permissions untouched. Pending.

Ons and Offs