Warcraft Raid [NC] [EX] (IC up! Need: 2 alliance)

Started by elfguy, December 15, 2010, 05:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meister

Please, somebody throw Bron a gnome female. He likes the way they squeek.

Fantasy Fan

I'm assuming we want to get a post in by everyone before the second round of posts starts? Also: 5 Horde and 3 Alliance...this will be interesting :P
O.o

Mercurial

Quote from: Meister on December 16, 2010, 08:08:50 PM
Please, somebody throw Bron a gnome female. He likes the way they squeek.

I am tempted, and if folks are okay, would double up on Alliance characters to help the balance somewhat.

Fantasy Fan

A cock measured in feet... + a gnome... = wtf? lol, will be...interesting to see how that works, to say the least. Does anyone else see organs getting impaled? (not to get too graphic, but this is an NC, EX RP)
O.o

Mercurial

Quote from: Fantasy Fan on December 17, 2010, 03:41:18 PM
A cock measured in feet... + a gnome... = wtf? lol, will be...interesting to see how that works, to say the least. Does anyone else see organs getting impaled? (not to get too graphic, but this is an NC, EX RP)

There's alot you can do that's not penetration. And well, lots of screaming.

Aiden

Do we need an OOC for this game to organize posts? I might not kill the players, but I would not mind cleaving an NPC in the alliance party before taking them hostage.  >:)

Meister

Quote from: Mercurial on December 17, 2010, 03:45:19 PM
There's alot you can do that's not penetration. And well, lots of screaming.

Mostly screaming.

Also, I mean absolutely no disrespect, but I rather prefer violating female partners. However, if absolutely no one runs with the idea, I suppose you can do that for the sake of parity.

elfguy

For now posts here for OOC, if there's a need for it I'll open a separate thread. I'm still open to more Alliance members, we could use 1 or 2 others.
----

Mercurial

Quote from: Meister on December 17, 2010, 04:06:19 PM
Mostly screaming.

Also, I mean absolutely no disrespect, but I rather prefer violating female partners. However, if absolutely no one runs with the idea, I suppose you can do that for the sake of parity.

Not going to make something to help someone else out with quite that much...tepid enthusiasm.

Meister

Shrugs appologetically.

Sorry man. Didn't mean to be, well, mean or anything. Balancing honesty and tact can be tricky on occasion, really didn't intend to be rude.

Mercurial

Quote from: Meister on December 17, 2010, 09:09:47 PM
Shrugs appologetically.

Sorry man. Didn't mean to be, well, mean or anything. Balancing honesty and tact can be tricky on occasion, really didn't intend to be rude.

No worries. Just saying its not an idea I'm going to pursue if you're actively uninterested, since the purpose would be for you.

No harm, no foul.

Wolfy

elfguy

Sure Wolfy! Maybe you could be arriving a bit late to the fight and try to help your companions, bring a bit of balance to the fight!
----

Fantasy Fan

Guys...I know that the Horde are supposed to decimate the Alliance and all, but tone down the godmodding/moding a bit. At least include something like, "directed at," or "tried to." If you want to stress how much you want a blow or something to connect use "most likely did -this-," but just saying "swung and hit," or "took hold of and did such-and-such" makes it seem more like referencing NPCs rather than interacting with other PCs.

Just saying, giving definite situations that other players can't really react as well to takes some of the fun out of it
O.o

Wolfy

Name: Hitomi

Race: Draenei

Class: Death Knight

Image:

Bio:
A young Draenei woman, originally from Draenor, Hitomi was once an exceptional Paladin, until her untimely death. Her body was taken by the Scourge, and she was raised as a Death Knight, toy to Arthas's whims. But now she does not follow him, and has regained her 'soul' and freedom, and has joined the alliance in the fight against him.

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Limits: Scat, Vore, Death.

This ok?

Wolfy

of course, I also had an idea...For my Character to be a lover of one of the other Alliance members. (night elf or one of the human girls)...which would add that whole drama spin to it, seeing her lover taken. ^-^

Mercurial

Quote from: Wolfy on December 18, 2010, 05:06:34 PM
of course, I also had an idea...For my Character to be a lover of one of the other Alliance members. (night elf or one of the human girls)...which would add that whole drama spin to it, seeing her lover taken. ^-^

I'd be alright with this :)

And I agree with the god-modding bit - its one thing to be set up for failure, and another to have it essentially written for us.

Meister

Yeah, sorry guys. Can't speak for anyone else obviously, but I'll focus a bit more on avoiding that.

Wolfy

elfguy

----

Kirinis

Any space for a male Alliance party member to be taken by the Horde?

elfguy

----

HairyHeretic

I wouldn't mind stepping in on the Horde side, if you had room. I'm not overly familiar with the setting though. Are racial boundaries between Horde and Alliance absolute, or could you have a renegade in the other faction?

The idea of playing a Horde Worgen is strangely appealing to me atm :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

elfguy

Well the story is about a horde group which stumbles upon an alliance group, beats them down and abuses them sexually. I'm not sure how much room there would be for extended plots around being a renegade and such.

If we had another horde and an other alliance join then that's fine. We just need to keep balance pretty close.
----

HairyHeretic

Well, the renegade thing is simply justification for liking the look of the Wargen as opposed to any of the other races. I wasn't expecting it to form a central theme for a side plot :)

If you need another Alliance for balance I'm happy to sit on the sidelines for now, and you can give me a shout if a spot opens for the Horde.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.