M seeking F to blackmail

Started by bigdean777, May 22, 2010, 10:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdean777

Seeking female for blackmail roleplay. 
You: My 18 year old neighbor.  Recently graduated high school.  After your parents go away for a long weekend you decide to throw a big bash.    Unfortunately for you, I just came home with one of those new HD camcorders.  I capture a lot of damaging footage as your party gets out of control.
The next day I leave a highlight reel on a dvd on your winshield.
After we chat, you realize you are going to have to spend the summer "earning" back all the footage.

Me: Your 35 year old, divorced neighbor.  Average looking.  You know I always check you out when I see you.

PM or email me what you think about this scenario.  Tell me a little about your character, how you would play her.  What twists, kinks or story arcs you would/would not like to explore.
Thanks in advance for your interest!

Lilium

Totally smitten with this idea.   ;D  Have you found anyone yet?  I'd love to play.

My character:
What's better then the cheer leading squad?  The dance squad of course.  Alissa Mortin became one of the most popular girls at her high school for being the leader of the dance squad, but she has also made great efforts to be known as a "good girl," which makes it easier for her to sneak under her parents radar, and all that more damning if a tape of her party were to be seen.  Alissa usually wears miniskirts that come down to mid-calf and babydoll t-shirts that hug her form.  She loves her black Jetta almost as much as she loves her golden retriever, Wilson.

She won't be willing to do anal at first. I'd like him to have to push her to get there (if you like). Toys are nice, but again I'd like him to have to threaten her with the tape to use unconventional things like plugs.  It would also be sexy if he takes pictures of her, or tapes her undressing, having sex with him, etc.  She can't really blackmail him with those since she's 18 and it looks consensual. 

Do you have any kinks you'd want to explore? List 'em!  I have a few I didn't mention, but like to hear someone else's first.  I'm still new here, getting my feet wet. :3

bigdean777

Lilium

PMed back, just in case you didn't see.