Previous topic - Next topic

Idej

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Hexed

Okay gotta ask. Still taking entries or are you full up?

The threads you're running look fun as hell. Even when losing. :)

Haztur

Quote from: Hexed on March 25, 2017, 10:52:04 PM
Okay gotta ask. Still taking entries or are you full up?

The threads you're running look fun as hell. Even when losing. :)

as far as i heard we are open, add a character so Zames can check it.

And yes, we are having tons of fun :D
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Kathyan

Quote from: Haztur on March 25, 2017, 11:19:34 PM

Indeed, we should still be open and yeah having lots of fun  ;D

ZameRagues

Quote from: Haztur on March 25, 2017, 11:19:34 PM

Quote from: Kathyan on March 25, 2017, 11:29:19 PM
Indeed, we should still be open and yeah having lots of fun  ;D

They are correct.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Hexed

Cool. Pondering a Way of the Four Elements monk.

Question though. Are dwarves and Tieflings permitted? They are medium, surprisingly enough in the dwarfs case. :)

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

AmandaWho

Hello :)

I'm expressing interest in this game, here's a character submission:

http://www.orcpub.com/dungeons-and-dragons/5th-edition/character/list/96209

Name: Sarasan Orgabe
Race: Human
Class: Monk
Simple Backstory: Sarasan grew up on the mean streets of Cathan, her mother a barmaid and her father a sailor. She was an unruly child, taken to wandering the alleys and getting into trouble. She often got into fights and turned out to be a talented natural fighter. After coming into conflict with the local guard, they gave her an option: go to prison, or help apprehend street scum. She chose the latter, and in her teenage years developed into a bounty hunter for the town law. It was during the commission of collecting a bounty where she met a superior fighter. She was so impressed by his strange and wondrous fighting skills that she asked him to teach her, and he did. He took her on as his student, Sarasan devoting herself to mastering his skills. She continued as a bounty hunter, but started to hunger for the wider world. Hearing of the contest, she figured the riches she acquired would be her ticket off of the streets of Cathan and into the wider world to learn of even more mysteries.
Kinks: Sarasan hasn't had much time for romance, spending much of her youth surviving and then the last few years mastering martial arts. (Her player's kinks, however, are wide and varied with few limits. I particularly like rough and non-con, and I am okay with permanent damage or death.)
Turn offs: Scat and watersports.

Idej

Gonna be delayed until next Saturday, sorry about that.  RL drama.

Datawych

Hm.. I'm going to venture a guess that I'm way too late to the party on this one?

Haztur

Quote from: Datawych on March 26, 2017, 04:21:49 PM
Hm.. I'm going to venture a guess that I'm way too late to the party on this one?

niet, make a 5e character and let the GM decide. There is a reason why we are all dispersed around the island.
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Kathyan

Quote from: Haztur on March 26, 2017, 04:55:00 PM
niet, make a 5e character and let the GM decide. There is a reason why we are all dispersed around the island.

Yeah I think you will be received with open arms, also not only you can run solo, or join others in a group but we are all free to change from one group to another when characters run together with each other.

Idej

Name:  Amadre Takeda
Race:  Half-elf
Class:  Monk (Way of Shadows)
Simple Backstory:  Amadre was a thief, always has been.  Never grew up knowing her family and thus grew to care only about those she considered friend.  Blood was thinner than that bond of friendship and thus was part of a small group of thieves that would do various deeds for different people.  Some good, some bad.  Regardless they always relied on each other and they were the family she wanted.  She took the surname, Takeda, because it was the name of the leader of this circle.  A human by the name of Retsuo Takeda.  The reason she came to do this contest is because Retsuo bailed her out of a tight bind with some local guards and also failed to smuggle a high price item.  She owes Retsuo alot for this and wants to pay back the debt she owes him and thus joined the adventure to seek out the treasure

Kinks:  Clothes ripping off, BDSM, non-con, heavy bondage.
Turn offs:  Necrophilia, bestiality, anal, scat, urine.

ZameRagues

Both Amandawho and Idej, welcome to the island. I will get your character sheets situated here shortly so your adventure can begin.

This is still open.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

rikka

Name:  Juliet Valis
Race: Human
Class: Rogue (Arcane Trickster)
Simple Backstory: A noble's child, Juliet was saved by a group of gypsies when the carriage she rode on, as a babe, was attacked by bandits.  Both her parents died on the attack.  She was taken in by the gypsies and was raise as their own, learning many of their ways as she grew up among them while knowing very little of tragedy that befell her and of her true identity. She pulled her weight as a dancer and as a musician whenever the group visits settlements to earn money as well as commit acts of larceny on the side like pick-pocketing and burglary, of course for the good of the group. Eventually Juliet had to leave the group over a sense of extreme envy she got from her peers, especially from the other young womenfolk, due to the favorable streak she had been having while living with them.  Before she left, the elder, who has been her guardian, revealed to her about her origins but Juliet felt it did not matter, for she has been living for her own life.  The gypsies happened to pass by a port and it was there the Juliet learned of the contest and it was at that point that she decided to embark on her new journey of striking on her own by entering the contest.
Kinks: Bondage preferably arms over head suspension, spread eagle pose.  Being stretched on the rack or something similar but not to the point of being broken or torn.  Some moderate whipping; love those burning welts.  Non-con situations of course with above elements.  Oh, and tentacles and armor and clothing melting slimes. And some none fatal electro torture (could be combat related).
Turn offs: Scat, guro.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Hexed

Name:Binala
Race:High Elf
Class:Monk of the Four Elements
Simple Backstory:Binala had a simple life traveling from town to town with her bardish mother. That some of their meals were earned not with her mother's storytelling but with her mother's body was a simple fact of life to them, her mother enjoyed her work and Binala grew up with it so so nothing wrong. Growing up she learned to play the flute and dance in accompanyment of her mother but instead of following in the path of the bard she learned the ways of the fist from monks that would watch over her from time to time. Following the stories of the old hero's that could dance across lava and many other seemingly impossible feats she threw herself into the art whenever she could, following her minders as they trained or begging at monestary doors she didn't let much keep her from learning. When she heard about the contest it was taken up simply as another challenge. Another way to improve her arts. And given her surprising ties to fire an area full of monsters and not full of farmers in wooden houses sounded perfect for her practice.
Kinks: bondage, non-con, sensory deprivation
Turn offs: Sexual torture/beatings, scat, pissing, bloodplay

ZameRagues

I can see the image code in your post but no image shows up. Are you linking it from your desktop?

Character looks good otherwise.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Hexed

Nope. From a site. Odd as the pic is showing up for me. Lemme set it up in Elliquiy's files and try again.

Alright. Changed the pic source. Can ya see it now? Should be unless I messed up a blonde elven lass in a very short white dress. :)

Stumbled on a series of pictures that have her in various versions of that outfit. Figured it would be nice for damaged clothing.

ZameRagues

I can see it now, very nice pic of Zelda.

I will have her taken care of here shortly.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

ArinTalis

Is there any chance you have room for one more? If you do, I'll submit immediately. :D

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

ArinTalis

Name: Sandra Winterflower
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Ranger
Simple Backstory: Sandra was born and raised to be another in a long line of forest guardians for a distant Elven kingdom. Of course, she had a thirst for adventure, and decided to wander the world in search of new experiences and a life beyond sniping goblin and orcish raiders in the woods. The offers to explore the Dragon's Land sound fascinating, and she's keen to discover new vistas in this unknown terrain. She is most definitely an explorer, seeking out new experiences, although she may get a bit more than she bargained for...
Kinks: She's very inexperienced, but she will eventually discover the following suit her greatly: bondage, non-con, toys, BDSM, being a submissive, humiliation, oral, and anal. She will likely discover she has a human fetish (which would be considered scandalous by many of her people. :D )
Turn offs: scat, pissing, bloodplay, bestiality, watersports
(note, my Ons and Offs goes in to finer detail on each category)

ShadowFox89

Is this still recruiting, and is Unearthed Arcana allowed? Specifically, I'd love to build a mystic.
Call me Shadow
My A/A