Started by Wicked Vixen, March 06, 2016, 09:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on March 24, 2016, 09:35:43 PM
Any issues with a guy playing a girl?

Only if you if you have issues of an Asian female rping as a Bunny female. :P
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

WhatLiesAbove

Player: WhatLiesAbove

Name: Candi Vix

Race: Vixen/Vulpine/Fox

Sexual Orientation & Status: Bi-curious, and absolutely 100% single!

Appearance: See above picture please (If you can not find a picture try your best to be descriptive)
NSFW

Job:Exotic Dancer

Rank(If applicable): N/A

Personality: Candi has seen the seedier part of life. Where once she was a wide-eyed optimistic girl, spending the past year at "Vyxans" has shown her to be a bit jaded in life. Secretly, she still hopes that there will be a happy ending for her. And thus far, she's been able to keep herself from falling into the more nefarious aspects of being a stripper...staying away from drugs and prostitution. She's not one for quick sex, though her rather high libido (and the fact that she LOVES to dance and show off) keeps her pretty keyed up much of the time. Still..she can be picky about partners.

Alignment: True Neutral

Powers/Abilities: She can work a pole like nobody else, and is currently a featured dancer at "Vyxans". It's given her the ability to be pretty fast. She's also got the natural talent of being pretty sneaky, and has a really sharp nose.

Player likes: Light D/s (all charries tend to be "s"). Oral, anal, all positions, multiple partners...basically nearly anything your perverse mind can come up with. I'll try most anything once, sometimes twice if I like it!

Player dislikes: No Gore, Vore, bathroom play, blood play, body modifications/alterations.

MadPanda

Oh, my!  She'll be popular!  (grin)  Theme song by Mr. Hendrix, I presume?
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Wicked Vixen

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on March 24, 2016, 11:08:43 PM

Player: WhatLiesAbove

Name: Candi Vix

Race: Vixen/Vulpine/Fox

Sexual Orientation & Status: Bi-curious, and absolutely 100% single!

Appearance: See above picture please (If you can not find a picture try your best to be descriptive)
NSFW

Job:Exotic Dancer

Rank(If applicable): N/A

Personality: Candi has seen the seedier part of life. Where once she was a wide-eyed optimistic girl, spending the past year at "Vyxans" has shown her to be a bit jaded in life. Secretly, she still hopes that there will be a happy ending for her. And thus far, she's been able to keep herself from falling into the more nefarious aspects of being a stripper...staying away from drugs and prostitution. She's not one for quick sex, though her rather high libido (and the fact that she LOVES to dance and show off) keeps her pretty keyed up much of the time. Still..she can be picky about partners.

Alignment: True Neutral

Powers/Abilities: She can work a pole like nobody else, and is currently a featured dancer at "Vyxans". It's given her the ability to be pretty fast. She's also got the natural talent of being pretty sneaky, and has a really sharp nose.

Player likes: Light D/s (all charries tend to be "s"). Oral, anal, all positions, multiple partners...basically nearly anything your perverse mind can come up with. I'll try most anything once, sometimes twice if I like it!

Player dislikes: No Gore, Vore, bathroom play, blood play, body modifications/alterations.

She is approved!

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: MadPanda on March 24, 2016, 11:13:53 PM
Oh, my!  She'll be popular!  (grin)  Theme song by Mr. Hendrix, I presume?

I think this will be appropriate!

Thank you, Wicked!

MadPanda

Now to think of a way to get Sandy to this strip club thingy...

(edit: pesky autocorrect...)

In Memory of Bishrook

TheBlackThrone

You got me wondering if Candi Vix and Wolfe work the same club? Because I used a version of "Vixen" in the club he works at too.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 25, 2016, 12:05:46 AM
You got me wondering if Candi Vix and Wolfe work the same club? Because I used a version of "Vixen" in the club he works at too.

That's a definite possibility, if you want.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on March 25, 2016, 08:54:34 AM
That's a definite possibility, if you want.

Sure. It just means more connections. I can see Wolfe being just as protective of her as the bouncers at the club. He's pretty good at reading others. Heh, he is a lawyer after all. :-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 25, 2016, 10:35:14 AM
Sure. It just means more connections. I can see Wolfe being just as protective of her as the bouncers at the club. He's pretty good at reading others. Heh, he is a lawyer after all. :-)

PM me, we can work out the specifics of the club if you want, and send it to Wicked for approval.

Mac84

(WIP)

Name: Jeremiah Hawg
Race: Boar
Orientation: Hetro-Flexible
Appearance: Jeremiah stands about 6' tall. muscular, but also chubby (Weight about 260-270). He has dark brown fur, and red hair that is kept in a mohawk. Chocolate brown eyes. He has two large tusks that jut out form his lower jaw. The tusk on his left side is broken off about half way down, and he wears a dark brown leather prosthetic to keep an even look. Jeremiah's normal attire consists of dark brown Wellington Style boots, Blue Jeans, Simple T-Shirts that have the name of His preferred drinks, Motorcycle Company, Club Support Shirts. When he is riding, he is often seen with a heavy leather jacket, and/or A heavy denim vest with the Club's patch on the back. The Patch goes:

Upper Rocker: Wrecking Crew.
Center: A swinging Wrecking Ball (Small square "MC" Patch next to Center patch)
Lower Rocker: Zootopia 

Possible Pictures, NSFW Jeremiah

Job: Motorcycle Mechanic, Member of a Motorcycle Club known as the "The Wrecking Crew" (points for Guessing historical significance) 
Personality: Jeremiah is quiet, a defense to keep people from knowing that he is not very smart. He tries to do his best, but occasionally messes up. He can be easily confused, and frustrated. Though he is very loyal to friends, and loved ones. 

Vehicle:

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (I think)

Abilities: Mechanically adept. Long ride Endurance, strong.

Player Likes: Mac's O/Os

Wicked Vixen

Find a picture that you think gives the best impression or come up with a detailed appearance summary of what he looks like. But other than that it looks really good. Let me know if you need help

Mac84

added some pictures (not completely satisfied with them), and more description.

Wicked Vixen

They dont seem to be working but if you'd like go ahead and post. See if you can find a picture though when you can.

BlueEyedBard

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Do any of those help Mac?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

That just had me cracking up  ;D
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Mac84

Quote from: Wicked Vixen on March 30, 2016, 07:23:34 PM
They dont seem to be working but if you'd like go ahead and post. See if you can find a picture though when you can.

Hmmm, they're working for me. Strange.

BEB, that second one with the red hair is PERFECT! Exactly what I had in mind! XD

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Mac84 on March 30, 2016, 09:01:19 PM
Hmmm, they're working for me. Strange.

BEB, that second one with the red hair is PERFECT! Exactly what I had in mind! XD

Glad I could help  :D
On/Off

MisoThe Mouse

Interested, I was thinking of a suave Deer man character. What's the deal with the criminal activities situation though? I was thinking he uses property (A bar, A restaurant, and a small apartment complex) to launder his dirty money. Just wanted to know how far we can go with this crime thing. Lol i was thinking he sells tranquilizers as narcotics or something similar. He would be putting up a front as a decent, business savvy guy who cares about the community, and got lucky in "the market".   

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Hi! It looks like this is still open, so I hope you don't mind me submitting a possible character application. If it isn't, that's fine, too. :)

(Click for original, uncropped version...I edited this out of a more interesting Rick Griffin picture that accompanied a story in which the porcupine is a two-sentence bit character)

And a more intimate (probably too slender) image by Caribou under the cut

Player: CarnivalOfTheGoat
Name: Molly Vlaminck
Race: New World Porcupine
Sexual Orientation & Status: Virginal. She's not just a porcupine, she's a plump, short porcupine. Unfortunately, all the male porcupines she knows are jerks, and all the males of other species...Well, who would look at a porcupine? She knows she could be cuddly, but others might take convincing. As for females, she's too naive to have even considered that possibility.
Appearance: Short, pudgy-curvy, alternately hesitant or daydreamy. Likes big shirts and sweaters that don't bunch up too much on her quills (she keeps most of her body quills plucked, like other modern porcupines do, so she's actually a rather bunny-fluffy individual beneath it all). Nearsighted and wears glasses (genuine coke-bottle thick-lensed numbers) when she isn't using her camera's lens for distance vision instead. Might be considered "cute." Could potentially be gorgeous if someone taught her how.
Job: Stringer (freelance) journalist/photographer
Personality: A shy creature who deals best with the world through a telephoto lens, Molly is actually a bright and inquisitive little dreamer hidden behind an unassuming front. While she hasn't ever been physically bullied (because she's a porcupine), she has been shunned by most of her peers all her life (because she's a porcupine). As a result, she's nervous when spoken to, assumes her presence is undesirable to others, and she has no social graces worth mentioning. She believes that the only way she can ever change the world is through her camera and her writing, because she can't imagine anyone ever taking her seriously in person.
Alignment: Hesitant Good
Powers/Abilities: Good hearing, good sense of smell, poor vision, good climber, good writer and excellent photographer.
Ons: Snuggling, attention, petting...Everything else is a giant ??? depending on how it's handled.
Offs: Orgasm denial, being alone, being humiliated, being made to feel miserable or small
Player O/Os are, of course, somewhat different.

Molly is fresh out of Zootopia University with a shiny new degree in Journalism and a minor in Photography. So far she hasn't managed to sell any articles to the Zootopia Times, but they did pay her scale for a couple of photographs that were used in an article about the city parks. She spends most of her time wandering around town with a camera, snapping pictures of anything that she feels is beautiful or interesting or newsworthy, in hopes that either she'll find a real story worth telling and selling...Or eventually have enough artistic photographs to convince someone with a gallery that they are worth exhibiting.

(Her spines are about four to eight inches in length, not much thicker than a pencil-lead, and tend to be interspersed through the fluffy fur of her back, scalp, sides and tail, but she keeps everything but her tail and head-spines carefully plucked and she's very, very cautious about not letting her tail brush against people.)

I thought she'd be an interesting kind of fit, given Zootopia's themes of prejudice and the implications that this roleplay will include a fair bit of crossing species boundaries.

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Mac84

Hey Carnival.

I can't speak for the GM as it is her bbq, but I think we have room. :-)

Here is the OOC thread link, come on over, and say "Hi"

Zootopia OOC

Juggtacular

If this is still open for people I think I'll make a sheet later.

Mac84

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 05, 2016, 01:10:34 PM
If this is still open for people I think I'll make a sheet later.

HEY JUGGY!