News:

Main Menu

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Started by Sabby, February 21, 2010, 10:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Sabby..I do believe you'll agree..that the best episode..has to be "Gee Whiz"

Meatwad: Whoa...boy I apologize. My hormones are going nuts! Now please.. if you would... Get the (elephant trumpeting) out of my way. I mean how many times do I have to gotta (fire alarm) write "ice cream" on this (rubber ducky squeak) list before someone gets his (horse neigh) in gear and brings home some (owl hoot) ice cream? Maybe I should get a STEAK KNIFE, and etch it in your mother(plunger thrust) forehead! HOW HARD CAN IT (squeaky toy) BE? ICE-MOTHER(drum hit)-CREAM! I guess that's the price I pay for living with two (dial tone) MORONS!
Shake: ...What happened to courtesy? Did it just... disappear?

Sabby

Gee Whiz was boring. Space Conflict from Beyond Pluto, The Dressing, Universal Remonster, anything that has more then 2 minutes of Carl in it. He even made Robositter funny.

Wolfy

Oh I get it..Sabby has a taste for overweight, misogynistic men, eh? *wink wink* xD

Doomsday

Carl just makes the show that much better.

http://video.adultswim.com/aqua-teen-hunger-force/the-finger.html

"Okay, time out here. Look, ever since my son was...never conceived since I've never had consensual sex without there being money involved, I've always thought of you as something that I could sorta...live next to...in accordance with state laws."

Sabby

Just saw Multiple Meat.

I'm still crying from laughter.

Remiel

I think one of my favorite Carl quotes is not from a show, but from a teaser:

"You think you're gonna live forever, but you won't.  Someone'll kill ya.  Someone'll kill ya with a knife."

Also:

QuoteOne episode ends with Carls head exploding in mid-conversation. Theres a pause. "Why would he do that?" "Why wouldn't he?" I think the head explosion was all that was in the script, and the dialogue was the teams reaction at the script reading.

I think that was the hardest I have ever laughed at any TV show, ever.   I love Master Shake.  He's such an unbelievable jerk, to the point where he will actually kill himself simply to f*ck with Meatwad's Ouija video game.

I think my favorite episode has to be the one where Frylock tricks Carl into using the Super Toilet 2000, then rebuilds him out of eyeballs:

QuoteMaster Shake: [Frylock is about to revive Carl, whose body has been recreated from a mass of eyeballs] What a minute. Before you turn him on - do you think he'll be able to be able to see us?
Frylock: In ways you can only imagine.
Master Shake: But look, I mean - is he going to be able to chase us? 'Cause if I woke up lookin' like that, I would just run towards the nearest living thing and kill it.

A close second has to be the episode where the Plutonians are introduced (Welcome to...this horse's anus!):

QuoteFrylock: [on the Plutonian spaceship] Which one of these buttons beams me out of here?
Oglethorpe: Those buttons are red! YOU'LL DESTROY US ALL!
[Frylock presses a button and party music plays while balloons and confetti fall out of the ceiling]
Emory: Alright, party time.
Oglethorpe: Whose birthday is it? Someone gets a spanking!
[Frylock presses some more buttons until Master Shake beams in]
Master Shake: Hey! Happy birthday! Who's the lucky boy?
Frylock: SHAKE! How'd you get in this beam?
Master Shake: Look, that beam came from space. You don't own space, so stop acting like you do!
Frylock: I'm outta here.

Sabby

The Plutonians need more screen time, as do the Frat Aliens.

Wolfy

I can't believe that let one of the Plutonians call the other "Scheisser Kopf"

I'm not sure on this, but I'm pretty sure Roughly translated it means "Shit Head".

ReijiTabibito

I think my favorite quote from this series is in the Super Trivia episode.  And yes, it's Carl.

"He didn't say it all.  You gotta say it all! Say the 'two balls' part!"

And of course, the bit of dialogue that comes before that.

Sabby

Just saw the 100th episode special. Not that great, but Meatwads confusion over being cast as Scooby Doo was priceless.

Remiel

Just saw the first episode of the sixth season (Rabbitbot redux).  I nearly lost it laughing to Carl's melancholy farewell:

"They truly were...an Aqua Teen Hunger Force."

That, I think, epitomizes the sublime surreality that ATHF is.  You have to love a show which abandons its premise after the first fucking episode, quickly takes a detour into the asinine and the absurd, sets up shop there, and refuses to leave.

Sabby

I liked Meatwad and Shake fighting over who gets which room. That just got out of hand, fast.

Sabby

Binge watching all 11 seasons, thought I'd resurrect to share this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPmuRtYDmg