Harry Potter, Avengers or Original

Started by FoxWriter, April 22, 2016, 10:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxWriter

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping in! have a cookie.

I'm not approved yet and I've never role-played on E before so i apologize in advance for the awkward way I'm posting this. as i get more familiar with the system an the HTML I'll make this look more pretty. until then please bear with me.

being as i have not been approved, i would like to warn anyone who roleplays with me that there is no guarantee that i will be approved and i might not be able to finish the RP. i only feel it's fair to mention it.

I have three ideas that i will be posting but please feel free to offer any ideas of your own! i'm always eager to work out plots with other players!

Memory Bound: Harry Potter RP;

Harry Potter has gone missing! Vanished nearly without a trace from his so called home in Private Drive he has all but vanished off the face of the earth. a week has passed and hardly anyone has even noticed that Harry is no longer in the 'safety' of his 'home' and certainly no one has hailed a red flag to announce it. so when someone finds him alone in the middle of nowhere looking like he's been through a war. he's bleeding, he's confused, he's lost and worse, he doesn't seam to know who he is. He's a complete amnesiac. the issue now is, who found Harry? light, dark or muggle? why does Harry look like someone hit him with a bus and more importantly, why did no one know he was missing?

Any gender pairing. can play Harry or the person who finds him. Cannon or OC welcome.

Tip of the Icing Avengers Rp;
Loki has been sent back to earth as punishment. His magic is bound and he is forced to live as a human for as long as Odin sees fit. Bitter about his life of abuse and neglect, Loki finds solace in baking of all things. Working at a local Cafe he thinks he might have actually found a place where he might be happy. What happens when that peace is threatened by Avengers? And just what secrete is Loki hiding? How long can Odin's tenuous hold when Loki's peace is disturbed?

Any gender pairing. i would prefer to play Loki. Cannon or OC welcome.

The Hunter
The Hunter, a person of renown skill and a source of deep fear for all who know of them. The Hunter is a skilled assassin who always kills who they have been hired to kill. Once you are in The Hunters sights, there is no escape. No where to hide, no where to run, bribes, threats and pleading has no effect. Once you are on the list, you just die. So when someone ends up in The Hunter's focus, why don't they kill? What could possibly have the hunters attention? A special power? A certain innocence? A history? Whatever it is, The Hunter has decided that they want you, and they always get what they want.

any gender pairing. i would prefer to play the hunter.

please feel free to offer suggestions, either for one of these roleplays or for a new one! hope to hear from someone soon! ^^
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Choose your own adventure : Fates be Chosen[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]50 Tales[/td][/tr]
[tr][td] Word of the Day[/td]
[/tr][/table]

AlexanderFrost

Hey FoxWriter!

I am interested in starting up your Harry Potter RP, Memory Bound! How exactly would we go about doing that? I'm very new to online roleplay but i am interested in writing in the HP fandom. Your idea also intrigues me because it leaves a lot to be fleshed out on the go. Let me know if you are interested and how you would want to go about starting this.

Can't wait to hear back from you.

~LexiFrost
Mind the Threefold Law ye should: Three times bad, and three times good!

FoxWriter

Hello Alexander and welcome to E! feel free to join the Shoutbox! everyone there is very freindly and can answer any questions you might need answered and will get some attention for you, always a good thing. ^^ remember to keep it PG at all times in the public shoutbox, approved or not.

the first step to getting an RP is just what you've done! politely asking. ^^ most people flesh out the idea using the PM system and the O/O threads (this is your On Offs, what you do, and do not like as a writer.) however, as you are unable to access those until you are approved, we will flesh out the idea here in the threads, which is perfectly acceptable and may even be preferred for some. everyone has a different way of doing things depending on what's easier or more comfortable for them. to get things started, i'd like to ask you a few questions pertaining to the RP.

Gender Pairing- you cannot do anything more than kissing until you are approved, but gender pairing is very important. for example, if you aren't fond of gay literature, you're not going to want to role-play it. so please tell me if you would like a heterosexual or a gay pairing and whether you would like to play one gender or the other.

would you rather play Harry, or the person who finds him? (Fem Harry or alter gender Harry is more than welcome)and was there anyone specific you wanted to find him? (dark side, light side, OC)

once you have asked for an RP and you set up the plot and finer details, one of you has to agree to start. in this case, it will likely be me, since i enjoy starting.

once you have the first post written (i suggest writing it out in something like Word or Open Office or another word program, as accidents can happen and you might switch pages or accidentally delete everything you wrote and will have to start all over!

until you are approved you have to post all of your role play threads in the Non Adult section. to start a new thread, simply go to the top of the thread list and hit New Topic'. it will bring up a new page where you will fill in the title add your post and select Post.

remember to be polite and open minded and enjoy our stay at E!
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[/tr][/table]

AlexanderFrost

Okay, I think I get it.

Gender Pairings for me are not really all that important. I like heterosexual pairings just as much as homosexual ones and any other kinds you can think of. I would rather play a male OC of mine who finds Harry. I don't have my character completely fleshed out, but I know his personality type. He's light side I guess you would call it, but details like age, whether or not he goes or went to Hogwarts, what his job is, things like that are to be determined by how the story goes. I can set them in stone now, but I'm not sure how they would relate to your character and such, so I feel it's best to just wait to see where your side of the story resides.

Is there anything else I am forgetting or that I need to address now before we get started?

FoxWriter

nope that sounds good ^^ i'd love to play with your Male OC and i can't wait to see how he turns out ^^

just remember that it has to stay PG-13 and no one under the age of, i think it's set at sixteen for this site. yes, sixteen. they must be sixteen or over so Harry has to at least be in sixth year or older. (which is kind of important now that i think of it. did you want Harry to be still in Hogwarts or graduated? i'm fine with either so pick your poison ^^)

i'll get the first post ready while your deliberating that and send you a link once it's up!
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[/tr][/table]

AlexanderFrost

Hmm... I think graduated would be difficult but opens up more possibilities for free use of magic. So let's go with graduated. I'm not sure what other information you might need before actually starting this so I'll just leave it open for now and I'll fill you in if you need anymore information.

FoxWriter

thats all i needed. ^^ its more fun to discover things, for me anyway, as we RP^^
[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[/tr][/table]

AlexanderFrost

Alrighty. Then all we need is the first post! Looking forward to getting a good plot going.

FoxWriter

[tr][td]
My Cafe[/td][/tr]
[/tr][/table]

Malgriff

If you're still looking for a partner for your loki/avengers plot I'd be happy to give it a go. I'm a fairly new fan to marvel so forgive my limited knowledge. I'd be more than happy to discuss via pm's if you like?