Superheroes (female wanted) [MUL]

Started by Arkaniel, April 27, 2010, 05:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

I am currently looking to satisfy my craving for an epic superhero story. I have several concepts floating around in my head, all for various superheroes, ranging from the established ones, like Spiderman, Superman, Batman, Wolverine,... (all with my own twists) to OC ones in established worlds, like new DC or Marvel heroes, or new mutants for X-men... to completely unique stories. Stories may include timetravelling, alternate worlds, crossing over or completely new origin stories.

The basic concept is the same for every story, though. It will be a longterm roleplay with the emphasises on plot. There will be relatively little NC-17 in the beginning. There will be lots of action, some humor, some darkness, some romance and a grand tale of courage, bravery and honor, something only a superhero story can be.

Pm me if interested, preferably including your preferences of the things listed here above and a possible mention of the character you have in mind. We can then dicuss the plot in depth.

Again, sex will not be the main part of the story. And I am definitely looking for a female roleplayer playing a straight, female character, that loves epicness and action. Other requirments are posting more than once a week preferably and a decent writing quality, as well as a certain length of posts. I like detailed posts of several paragraphs. On occasion, posts can be shorter, but never, ever one-liners.

eavatar

Are you just willing to play with girls playing female characters?