Searching for a sustained long term taboo roleplay (M looking for F)

Started by SoulDadda, March 29, 2016, 07:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulDadda

Well the title pretty much says it all, in that my current and predominant predilection is towards incest roleplays.

Though there is a distinct preference for a Daddy and daughter role, I am open to an older brother and younger sister pairing.

I enjoy my roleplays to have a basis of love and trust and a natural affection that evolves into something more intimate. My character will be that perfect father/older brother who's only interest is that your character be treated with the utmost love affection, allowing the already established unconditional love and trust blossom into something more physical.

I enjoy a slow burn with lots of titillation having the lines burring over an extended period prior to the actual phsyical act of sex and enjoy a partner who is looking for something that is long term, sustained and reasonably regular as I have a lot of time on my hands currently.

Check out my posts, you will see that I enjoy putting a lot of detail into my posts getting into the characters psyche and what he is thinking with his thoughts and actions and would enjoy the same from my partner.

Nevaeh

Hit me up, I would be more than willing to see if we can work something out.

~N~
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

SoulDadda

SoulDadda

SoulDadda

Bump!!

Back on board and ready to invest some time into some fun and interesting roleplay