Split desire (MXF)

Started by Broken, March 25, 2016, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken

Lookie here...The title caught your eye's, now it's time I pull you in with my thoughts.

Here's a little Peak into my mind.
====================================================
But hold, here is some rp DETAILS that you should hear.
+Clothing, I love to know what your current character is using to accessorize their lovely form. Even down to what's under the first layer.
+Curves, Self Explanatory
+Big Trunk, Big Chest. Best way to know how big is by looking at the girl's in the gallery that will be linked below in the first setting.

Now, those of you who do not find attraction to anything besides Vanilla I must warn you that you will not have a good time in here, so I suggest you return to the light...Unless you want some darkness to taint your heart.

Requirement? I love details, which makes posts become long. Give me at least three paragraphs and we will be good friends. I only roleplay using anime characters. Not canon, but anime images. I just can't find any level of enjoyment out of real women.

Now enough of fancy wording, Here is my big Two Roleplay stories that are very close to my heart~

general pairings (• the more of these, the more the craving.)
Teacherxstudents•••
Oldmanxbeautifulwoman••••
Monsterxsurvivor••
Tentaclesxfemales•••
Aliensxabducted•
Humans•
nekos•••
Elves•••••
SmallmonstersxWarriors/strongwilled (Sizedifference)•••

Harem Based
Gallery References
Seeing as these are harem plots, let me help in giving you references as to what would work, and use.

Plots

Kunoichi's Dark lover
(Tentacles, Demons, non-con, gangbangs)
A darker harem plot, this centers around a demon prince undercover as a male student at a high school, however he quickly accrues a group of girls who become very infatuated with him. However little do each party realize is that they are each others enemy. The girls all belonging to the secret demon hunting clan, and he trying to gather power to take over the land. And yet everything he does to send the girls away, only seems to make them more interested in him. Curses! Looking for a heavy anime trope feel with multiple ninja women. all ranging in personality.

Love during the end
(Zombie Apocalypse)
A young man stays in a cabin away from the apocalypse occurring outside. He has managed to stay away from the harshness of life for awhile, but it marks the end of his quiet life as one by one, beautiful women stumble upon his cabin, and beg to stay.

Orcs Reward
(Size Difference, Orgies, Exotic)
A lone orc travels by himself on a very lonely road. He is quite strong, stoic and proud. Wielding a hardened axe and wearing nothing but a waistcloth and fur boots. He finds a mineshaft to stay the night, but upon entering, people he assumes are bandits are suddenly upon him as he takes a foot inside. They are weak however and he takes them down, he makes sure the rest of the mineshaft is empty, but comes upon a cell full of different females from different species. Ranging from elf, human, halfling, and neko's. It appears he has killled their slave owners, maybe he should set them free, but how are a group of barely dressed women going to make it out by themselves? And...Why shouldn't, he indulge?
Multiple races, can involve some story about helping them to a town, or himself establishing a presence in the area and making them his mates.

The Innkeeper's Guests
(Orgies, Peeping, pervert)
An innkeeper seems to have this uncanny luck of getting very beautiful women showing up at his inn, and deciding that they wish to experience far more than a simple stay.

The Highschool of Monsterous lovers
A Oni arrives at a monster school to learn about the world, little does he know he is going to discover the anatomy of many female monsters.

Other

••••City RAID••••
Monsters, gangbang, age difference, non-con
A massive city becomes under siege from an army of monsters men and creatures, the soldiers can't hold them back and the population finds themselves stuck between the city wall, and the beasts thT want to have a piece of them, in different ways.

•••Tiger Child•••
Harem, size difference, ecchi
Tennji was only two months old when he lost his family. A horde of soldiers from an opposing army came and took away everything. His father was murdered while trying to protect their home from the pillaging army, his older sister was taken captive to be used by the men in the army. But his mother wouldn't let his life be taken away. She hid him within a woven basket and bundled him up with cloth. From there she ran as hard as she could from the soldiers that sent their hounds after her. She ran through the forests constantly losing hope and energy until she came to a river that gently lapped against the banks. She put her baby softly into the water, where the river took the child down the stream. His dear mother then kept running, making a fuss to draw the attention of the soldiers that pursued her. She died after the hounds were done with her.
Tenji went down the river for a whole day. It was the beginning of the next night when something finally found him. His basket hit up against a bank, and a shadow passed over the basket, Young Tenji's cries echoed out, hoping to get the attention of someone. But when the top finally was open rather aggressively, a giant face of a female tiger looked back at him, it let out a roar at the baby, but strangely, young Tenji's only babbled, and reached out Unafraid of he beast. This tiger, was full grown, strong, and had a scar over its patterned face. It used to be a mother as well, until her cubs were killed by another male tiger, seeking to make her his mate. But she was thrown into a rage and killed him, he left a scar as his memory.
As this tigress looked down upon this child, a miracle happened.
The their sized the basket in its jaws, and carried young Tenji to her home.
Tenji was raised by the tiger from then on. He learned how to hunt, to kill, and to fight. It was tough, being only human he got hurt a lot by his mom. But he grew stronger in both strength and durability, his spirit grew stronger, by the time he turned twenty, he was just as ferocious as a alpha. He had a mane of bright blood red hair, his muscles rippled whenever he moved. And his eyes had fire that roared. His mother had now passed, taken from him from poachers. He sought out his revenge when he ripped out their throats with his teeth. But he knew now, he lived for himself. Not quite a tiger, but far away from a man. He decided, that he would become a lord, not just of the forest, but the world that he knew.
This story is a bit more thought out, but basically multiple woman would fight and join him, all the while he discovers the fun of the female form. Really interested in playing this out with someone.

••Innkeeper••
Ageplay, Naive female, overweight character, deception, forced/cohersed clotheswearing, sexy clothes, wrestling, non-con, massage)

Out in the countryside of an old kingdom, a giant series of mountains inhibits further travel, so hardly anyone knows of the magnificent Inn that sits atop the peak of one of the mountains. First created by an unknown lord as a getaway home. It was handed down through the years until finally it became an Inn. Ran by a older man known as Giro. Girl see's this place as punishment. It's secluded and no one knows about it. He believes that this is exile for his very lewd behavior through most of his life, panty stealing, peeping, and even having no shame when he would find ways to look up skirts.

He is now middle aged. Chubby, bald, and quite clearly unnattractive. He maintains the Inn to standards, as part of his job and awaits guests. However his punishment soon turns into paradise as a drop dead sexy female arrives at the inn. She has been traveling and couldn't believe her luck upon finding this inn. However she doesn't have any money left for even a night to stay. However, the girl being fooled into Giro's deceptive kindness tells her that if she works under him for two weeks, then she can stay during that time. After signing her name under an employment contract filled with strange rules she goes through a two week long debauchery of perverted and lewd antics that Giro has planned for her. Bathing together, wrestling, massage, teaching her how to do chores in weird positions, and not to mention the clothes that are all very revealing. Before she realizes that his intentions are anything but pure he sprigs his final trap, where she may en unable to ever leave this Inn from hell.

••Unfaithful warrior••
Cheating, Neotoare...You know the series with their lovey dovey couples and their full on devotion to one another. Then the end comes and they ride into the sunset. But what about those long shadows casted from such a bright sunset?

The female lead may not be as pure as her boyfriend believes, other things lay in the dark that take enjoyment from her body, and only these creatures can bring out true pure bliss that he could never truly give her.

Namely, a story where it is more of fantasy times. A party with a strong male protagonist and a bombshell of a female partner who are deep in love. They go out together or sometimes separate to finish up missions to  get money...But what happens when the female gets her first taste of defeat..And is submitted to a very dark act...

Here are two gallery's that resonate this perfectly, and also show the kind of girls that I truly find perfect. By the way, their clothing is perfect for me, so roleplaying the character in the specific clothing that they are shown is a huge bonus for me. You can even pick a specific girl from one of these images to roleplay as, I know I want you to.

Gallery 1

Gallery 2

As you may of guessed so far, It's quite a ride. It will include lust crazed monsters that want to have their way with the heroine of the tale. But disgusting monster's are not only in the palette, but Bandit type's, Old men, and even such low imposing creature's that somehow manage to claim the Heroine's goods for themselves. There is just something about a incredibly hot beautiful woman being forced or willingly submitted to a disgusting creature or male that drives me wild.
If your interested in this, please let me know. We will discuss all the details in full on a PM or question in this thread.

••Monsters in the shadows••

This setting simply removes the concept of cheating and throws in a lot of peril, non-con, and plenty PLENTY of monsters, along with an array of women to satisfy so many of them.

Simply, the planet is covered with all kind's of monster's due to a mishap with a bio-organic firm that took it way to far with a certain experiment. The world completely lost all control when the monster's attacked, ordinary weapons did nothing to the more powerful monsters that were born from the chemicals. Life was reduced to a million souls spread across the globe.

So it's more of a horror kind of RP. But no fear, no gore or death will be present...For the monsters have a craving now to keep their species thriving, the human female has something that can help them well with that.

Here are some galleries of girls and possible scenarios to use as examples.
NSFW Gallery 1

NSFW Gallery2

••The Goblin that ruled the world••
Normally within a round of DnD, goblins are the first type of monster you would face. Sure maybe they got tougher, but certainly no dragon fight. They are the shock troopers, fodder, minions. But what if one had this blessing. To be far stronger then anyone could preview? The premise would be that this Goblin would defeat beautiful women in combat, and decided to reap his 'reward' from them. Over time more women would fall and be added to his collective harem as he takes over the world.
This involves size difference, non con, harem, and possible gangbang. [/size]

Now we come to the end, and I have to sadly leave you. But no sadness for this departure, for I am but a Message away from hearing your desires.~

Broken

Update

Did some mucking about in here, hopefully now it's more appealing to the eyes of my future partners, also added in new plot points.

Broken

Giving a much needed bump, also hankering for a hentai theme of some fan downs, Teen titans and Highschool of the Dead for one.

Broken

I am looking for a committed person for the Raid Roleplay, hit me up with a pm so we can discuss details.

Broken

Broken