Wandering Needs OOC (Loki Aesir x LadySheikah)

Started by Foxfyr, July 23, 2010, 04:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxfyr

I figured this OOC thread would help keep track of our characters and allow is to chat OOC regarding the story or whatever else.

Map of the D.C. Ruins
Various Creatures/Enemies
List of Weapons (Just a convenient reference, you can have weapons that aren't on this list.)

Name: Janus Zeal
Height: 6’0”
Picture:

Bio:
Janus was born and raised in the wasteland, spending his entire life wandering from location to location scavenging for supplies.  He’s been a wanderer since a very young age and had never bothered with making friends or getting involved with affairs that doesn’t concern him.  The only acquaintances he’s made in his years are the various merchants he traded with throughout the years; to everybody else, he is just another face in the crowd that disappears just as suddenly as it appears.  His only drive is exploring the wasteland for whatever unique goods he can find to make his life just a little easier in his travels.
Gear:
-Light Combat Armor
-Leather Duster
-Goggles
-Machete
-Sniper Rifle
-Infiltrator (Silenced assault rifle)
-Plasma Pistol
-2 Plasma Grenades
-Ammo
-Canned Food
-Stimpaks
-Pack of Cigarettes
-Matches
-300 Caps

LadySheikah

Name: Alexandria "Alex" Istre
Height: 5'2"
Picture:

Bio:
Alexandria was born in the wasteland, raised by her father and two older brothers after her mother passed away not long after her second year in life. Those three men in her life where the only family she ever knew and was quick to learn from them. At times thinking herself as another guy instead of the woman she really is....even dressing in such a way to hide her true gender. Not that her father mind. The way she dressed and acted keeping her safe from rouge males out looking for a lovely woman to take. However, not long after her seventeenth year of life Alex soon found herself alone in this world. Doing her best to stay alive in this cruel land.
Gear:
-Light Armor
-Random cloth and Bandages that make up her attire.
-Mother's Necklace
-Daggers x2
((Any other items she might have had where taken by Raiders in the start of the RP))

llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

BigBadWolf

May I ask that is it a request thread? In case it is and there is room for more I would up to some Fallout roleplay.
My On's and Off's    (3rd November 2019)
Game ideas Currently searching for new partners

Foxfyr

This story is geared around a one x one and it would be hard incorporating another player into the story.

If you are interested in making a group Fallout RP with me, shoot me a PM and we can start planning the story for one.  :-)