Pokemon?

Started by Aftiel, March 22, 2010, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

Sorry to see you go  Lycan Queen.  I know how much problems a horrible internet service can cause been there far to many times myself.  Good luck and have fun.

Wolfy

sinoraa

DrFier

LOL, She's so happy and its like 'Why are you making me do this?!?'
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

bluemoon

Name: Hana
Orientation: Whatever...
Description: Pic above
Personality: Hana was made to be quite cold, made for Owen to be a favorite among his army. She is still under development, and will be released from her capsule soon enough, implanted with all the knowledge she will need to function (but some things will still seem foreign, such as sexual encounters).
Team:

Name: Fumiko Ito
Orientation: ~disoriented~ *giggles at the joke* no but seriously, I don't care...
Description: above pic
Personality: A bit bubbly really, she was captured by team rocket, who used her DNA to make a clone, then continued to use her DNA, altering her genes to fuse her with Pokemon DNA. It had slight adverse effects, giving her a tail and ears, but overall it went quite well...She is still in the recovery chamber, and will most likely not remember a thing upon waking.
Team: None
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

Very interesting... fighting those mutant pokemon should be interesting xD

sinoraa

Nice little pic of, Envy and Anzu...Ain't they cute together?

BraveEarth

That's a really big Gengar

bluemoon

Okay, to lessen confusion on where people are, put at the top of your post the location, and your character's name. Use "Hana's" posts for an example.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

Wolfy

*yawns* Going to bed..will post tommorow. :P

DrFier

Sorry I disappeared, I had something I had to do.  I was hoping to get back sooner and post, but I think it's too late now.  I think Brage is on his way to run some experiments in lab 23 though.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

bluemoon

Just post whenever you have time, Fier.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

Too bad it's really for just female characters...

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Shade

they still seem a bit feminine to me, but i see your point

bluemoon

Not many trainers in Pokemon looked masculine, mostly because they were a bunch of preteen and teenage kids...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfy

Quote from: bluemoon on April 17, 2010, 02:26:05 PM
Not many trainers in Pokemon looked masculine, mostly because they were a bunch of preteen and teenage kids...

Except Lt. Surge.

Lt. Surge is a man's man.

bluemoon

Lt Surge is a Gym leader, not a trainer. :P and please note the "most" in my sentence
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Wolfy

Still, he had to be a trainer at some point.

and he didn't get the name "Lt Surge" by naming himself that....he states it quite clearly that he was in a War that used Pokemon. o3o

bluemoon

and do you think he was all buff and manly when he was a teenage trainer?  I doubt it ;) My point was that looking at the majority of pokemon trainers in the series...thay are all quite "feminine"
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

I blame lack of proper nutrition due to trainers being made to take care of themselves, and kids aren't the best with such things

Shade

Well the base sprite you build from automatically has what looks like a bra and panties...

bluemoon

Click on "bodies" then click on the male sign xD
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake