Seraglio's Desires (sub f for dominant M or F)

Started by Seraglio, November 06, 2016, 02:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seraglio

Hello, there. You've found your way to my humble repository of daydreams and nightmares. Before pressing on, you might want to take a gander at my Turn Ons/Offs thread, where you can find out about my general style, what I'm looking for in a roleplay partner, and what I have to offer you.

...what? You read it, and you came back anyway? Terrific!

What follows are a bevy of plot ideas, some fully-fleshed and some idle notions. Nothing is carved in stone: if you like elements of a plot, but have ideas of your own as to what could be added or where it could go, I'm always open to suggestions. If you're interested in getting in touch with me, playing or tossing ideas around, please drop me a PM (I'd prefer if you didn't reply directly to this thread, so I can keep it all clean and organized).

Frat-House Slave (real life, non-con)

My character is either an outspoken feminist student or a professor (or even the dean) at a college, who has been working overtime to shut down a misogynist, out-of-control fraternity. Which is great until some blackmail material from her past comes to light. Now she has a choice: let them expose her and destroy her life, or kneel. Now she's the property of her enemies, to do with as they please, and she's going to learn how to be a good girl. A perfect slut, plaything and piece of property, under their absolute command.

Timebomb Blackmail (real life, non-con)

My character is a young woman, inexperienced but eager and deeply submissive, who does something very, very unwise. Following a suggestion on a tumblr post, she creates a "timebomb": essentially a thumb drive with pictures of her, her driver's license, and a video with her filthiest desires. Then she wears it clipped to her purse, thrilling at the harmless but heart-pounding idea she's carrying material that could utterly destroy her life. Then, one day, the drive falls off. She comes home and realizes she dropped it somewhere in public. No idea where. Anyone could pick it up, anyone, and turn her into their slave. (And of course, someone does, or there's really no plot here. Spoiler alert.)

A Drow's Fate (fantasy, non-con)

My character is a drow high priestess -- obviously I've modeled this after the classic D&D Forgotten Realms setting, but there's absolutely no need to stick to that as canon. Arguably there's much more fun to be had in an original setting. At any rate, the dark-elven matriarch is captured by adventurers and brought to the hated surface world to face her rightful punishment after years of enslaving, torturing and slaying the surface worlders. Maybe there's a formal trial. Or maybe her captor just realizes there's good money to be made in bringing the once-proud priestess from village to village and letting the commoners take their wrath out on her. Or maybe she's brought to a hall of paladins, to be used as a punching-bag and a subject for their magical training. In any case, she has a cruel and brutal future ahead of her.

Craving the Lash (fantasy, dub-con)

My character is the ruler of a kingdom: powerful, unquestioned, unequaled. She lives a life of luxury and splendor, as fitting her station. All that's missing is the desire that haunts her dreams at night: the desire to feel a slave's collar buckled around her royal throat. To kneel, and serve, and be punished. It's been said that nothing makes people more reckless and short-sighted than an unfulfilled fetish, and she's about to become the poster-girl for that statement. While keeping her public face and her reputation intact, she goes searching for someone who can be trusted to satisfy her desires behind closed doors. A lesser noble in her court, perhaps, or a bestial chieftain of a border tribe. A powerful merchant, or one of her own maids or guards. In any case, what begins as a dangerous fantasy stands to become more dangerous, fast -- and while she struggles to control her own desires, her secret confidante may want more power than she was ever prepared to give.

A Fallen Knight (fantasy, non-con)

My character is a knight, a general and a shining beacon of hope to her people, a fearless and beautiful crusader. Not only a peerless warrior but a living symbol as her nation clashes with a rival kingdom. Then everything goes wrong. Her company is routed, ambushed, and she has the dire misfortune of being taken alive. What was once a propaganda tool for one land can become the tool of another, as the golden-haired knight's fate is decided: she won't be executed. Execution would be far too easy. Instead, she will be broken. Paraded through the streets, humiliated, degraded beyond measure, becoming a symbol of defeat and her enemy's strength all across the countryside. By the time her taming is done, the once-dreaded lady knight will be an object of pity and ridicule, tattooed with the emblems of the nation she once fought against, crawling at her conquerors' feet and humbly licking their boots.

Seraglio

(Added two new plots on 11/7, Higher Education and Mutiny.)

Seraglio

(Updated on 11/23, removed taken plots and added new ones.)

Seraglio

(Updated on 3/19, back from a long and unplanned hiatus)

Seraglio

(Updated to remove a taken plot and add a new one.)