[M x F] [M x M] [1 x 1] Seeking dominant partners~!

Started by Lyseni, May 10, 2010, 10:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyseni

I dread writing these roleplay requests, but I’m going to try my best so stick with me! I’ve been out of practice for a while, but I’m looking to get back into the scene and get my mind off of some negative issues in my life. I have a few ideas of what I would like to try, though some are more thought out than others. I love to bounce ideas back and forth, so I’m sure we can come up with something delightful. :3

Some things to know about me before proceeding:

I am intimidated by huge posts. They make me feel inferior. This generally shouldn’t be a problem, but I don’t want to waste someone’s time if they’re going to continually give me a page-long response, as I have difficulty matching this. Depending on the content and what is going on in the roleplay, two to four well-written paragraphs is perfect to me.

I really, really dislike roleplaying over instant messenger. I feel pressured and anxious. (I prefer playing via email especially, so if you can do this for me I will love you long time.) That’s not to say I refuse to roleplay using other methods, like the forum, I’m just reluctant.

That’s all I can think of right now, so let’s move on to my ideas!

Incest
Looking for the abuser/s for this. I will play an additional character if needed to keep this one x one.

This is the idea I have thought out the most. It can be M x F or M x M, however my original idea involves the former. There is very little plot to speak of and quite a lot of sex. This can be twisted around to include a plot, but you’ll have to help me with that. :P I would very much like this to be done in different scenes, or “chapters” if you will, as the sexual abuse of the girl (or boy depending on what you’d like) escalates.

** I will refer to my character as the daughter, but if you choose to do this as M x M it will be the son. **

It would start out with the father making advances on his daughter (we can discuss her age, I’m very open to different ideas). Small things at first, gradually working up to oral sex and penetration. This can be quite non-consensual or just hesitation/reluctance on her part, I’m up for anything. There will be a slight struggle either way. This will occur while the mother is at work or otherwise away from home, and there will be a sour relationship between them (both mother and daughter, and husband and wife).

Eventually, the girl’s brother catches them in the act and rather than run and tell their mother, he uses it as blackmail to get in on the action. He begins to abuse his sister as well, with and without their father present. This can be split into separate scenes with M x F and M x M x F if you so desire.

A few other scenes I am interested in for this:
An uncle and/or grandfather is invited to join in the sex game. This can be an elaborate group sex scene or singular, though I think group sex would be exciting. ;D

Similar to the above idea, a group of the brother’s friends is invited to have their way with her. (Not as into this idea as the others, but willing to entertain it!)

A cousin/friend/younger sibling of the girl is also targeted for sex and brought into the game. This can include some F x F (or M x M), either reluctant or forced.

I would love to find one person to play this out with. However, if you’re not up to playing all of the scenes with me, I understand. You’re not obligated to do them (I would love you if you did though!). I’m very flexible and everything can be discussed. :3

Pokemon
More video game oriented, as I haven’t watched the show in years.

I’m almost ashamed to add this to my list, but alas it is another one of my interests. This too is a more sex-oriented idea, because I honestly can’t think of a plot I would go with for this. ^^;; However, I have a few scenarios that might pique your interest…

Idea One:
Dawn has tried and tried to no avail to beat Falkner and attain the Zephyr Badge. However, seeing her in tears (both touched and slightly annoyed by her crying… AGAIN…), Falkner comes up with an idea to grant her the badge and get her out of his hair… and her clothes.

Okay, so this is a REALLY corny and cheesy idea, but I think Falkner is adorable and I would hit that. :D

Idea Two:
Rather than use one of the in-game female characters, like Dawn in the first idea, I would make an OC for this one. She’s a trainer, and she shares a special bond with her Haunter. However, one night as she is sleeping, Haunter becomes curious with his master’s body and his own feelings. She awakens to find her Pokemon inadvertently stimulating her, and discovers that Haunter can do things to her body that no man could ever do.

… Ghost sex. Do want. XD

Idea Three:
Similar to idea two, except I could use an canon character like Dawn or May (default female trainers from the video games, not the series). This would be more of an idea-bouncing scenario between you and I, with the end result of some hot Pokemon on Trainer action.

More Incest-- M x M Only
Looking for a wealthy (and perhaps playboy) uncle.

Born to a traditional Asian mother and a white American father, Yuan is a mixed breed. His strict upbringing seems to have taken a toll on him, as he has become heavily addicted to drugs and unable to hold down a job. Desperate to get his fix, he’ll do nearly anything to score the money for his habit, including selling his body to men. However… Yuan is straight.

After catching wind of his activities, Yuan’s girlfriend leaves him, but she’s not the only one to hear about the young man’s behavior. Though distant from the rest of the family for years, Yuan’s uncle drops in for a visit and offers his distraught parents the chance of a lifetime-- he will take Yuan into the city to live with him and get his act together. Naturally, they accept his offer and are relieved to hand over their troubled child to someone who will help, but little do they know what their son will face in the city.

So, this is actually a plot! The outcome can be discussed as well as the kinks to be involved. I picture the uncle to be rich and successful in whatever he does, but he’s bored and decides to take his nephew in under the premise of helping him out, only to groom him into the sex toy he’s always wanted.

This is all I can think of for now, so feel free to PM me with any questions or interest! :3

Lyseni

Have gotten plenty of responses. Requests currently closed. :)

zemo8801

Looking forward to finishing our discussion when you get the chance.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas