The Next Generation

Started by Lady Jenn, September 06, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"All your other friends aren't important enough," he said, laughing. "And Yuri...not even the Russians would believe he's capable of this. You on the other hand, are easy to turn the world against."

Lawshenk

" a small town heroine ? Important? What are you insane?' as she asked that she knew the answer was a yes

Lady Jenn

"It's a pity you had to drag your lover into this," he said, smirking. "I was so hoping you might spare her the fate of her mother."

Lawshenk

" we spilt up " she stared blanky at him " she blamed me for actions I did not take and she could not forgive me besides I never brought her into anything you did

Lady Jenn

"You think that'll protect her?" he asked, smirking. "You won't mind if I kill her then."

Lawshenk

" not at all you kill her if you want, but I mean you , not a minion not any one else you get off your bug butt for once and get those little hands dirty "

Lady Jenn

"But why would I do that?" he asked. "I can send my clones after her while I enjoy tormenting you. Her mother was a special case, I don't normally kill people in person."

Lawshenk

" then your not MAN, I thought you were, not that I thought you were not much off a man any way"

Lady Jenn

"Master, shall I?" the clone asked.

"No," Carreyra replied, standing up. "Oh dear Geri, you appear to have forgotten you've not got your little vampire girl to protect you this time," he said, darkness beginning to form around his left hand as he stepped from behind his desk.

Lawshenk

" she is not my girl she is her own person and unlike your clones can act independently

Lady Jenn

"You keep telling yourself that," he said, laughing as he stepped nearer. "You sound desperate."

"Don't let him get to you," Shade said. "He wants you to respond."

Lawshenk

" i know what I'm doing shade" she thought to him

Gerri smirked at him " yeah see your just proving me right now aren't you"

Lady Jenn

"You won't mind me telling your SWAT team to execute Katerina then?" he asked, smirking as he stood opposite her. "After all, she's nothing to you, why should you care what they do?"

Lawshenk

" a man would go by himself, you have to send others to do your dirty work" she scoffs "pathetic"

Lady Jenn

"Do it," he muttered into his comlink, before laughing at her. "Which one cannot even protect their friends from their supposed allies?"

Lawshenk

" you go for it they can look after themselves"

Lady Jenn

"Maybe I should take you to see Nicole then?" he asked. "She is waiting downstairs after all."

"Something's wrong," Shade said, sounding alarmed. "Geri, Ilyana isn't responding, on any frequency."

Lawshenk

" just Nicole?" She gave a rye smile

" Go if you have to'

Lady Jenn

"I can't leave..." he paused, then changed his mind. "I'll find Katya, I'll make sure she's okay, I promise. Stay safe."

"Oh, the others escaped, she wasn't so lucky," he said, pointing to where the floor had opened, a lift rising up to reveal Nicole, badly hurt and at that point unconscious. "It appears she and the...monster are fighting our attempts to control her, but my telepaths are strong, she can't hold out forever."

Lawshenk

Gerri looked nonchalantly at her " her is your chance to prove your a man then, finish her off prove to me your who you think you are"

Lady Jenn

"I have no intention of killing her," he said. "I did however find the one thing capable of...unlocking her potential." He took a syringe from his desk and walking over to Nicole and kneeling down. "With her like this the creature will be free, and I'm afraid feeding on her will be his first priority, just like her mother."

Lawshenk

" you don't want to kill her but your actions will? Smart"

Lady Jenn

"And what will Stardust think?" he asked as he poised the needle over Nicole's shoulder. "Katerina's father at least TRIED to save his wife, and yet you're going to let your ally's daughter die just so you don't look weak?" He stabbed the needle into her shoulder, draining a purple liquid entirely. "Either way, this is about to get very interesting."

Lawshenk

" yeah what ever, using a clone to try to trick me really clever "

Lady Jenn

Nicole's eyes snapped open, suddenly an intense purple. "I could never clone this work of perfection," Carreyra said, laughing.

"I can't control him," Nicole's voice said in her mind. "Geri, whatever he stabbed me with...I can't switch it off."