Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Falstaff

*smiles at Peccavi*
Anytime m'lady.

*waves to Silver*
Hello...hope you are well.

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Shewolf

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

Falstaff

Hello Shewolf.  Hope you're enjoying E.

Hello Lupa.

Peccavi

Fal, darling.. As much as I adore your company I'd appreciate it if you'd stop playing against us.

She grins again and waves to luphawk and Shewolf.

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

Falstaff

Gosh Peccavi...I don't know what to say...other than...

Peccavi

Peccavi presses a hand against her chest, over her heart and groans as if that last number physically hurt.

Fal... Handsome... You're killing me.

136!

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

Falstaff

Peccavi!!!  *rushes to her side and holds her as if she were about to faint*

I am so sorry...here...take this number instead.

See...just like you said...136....right?  Feelin better?

Trouble1

O/O

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

Loken

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Quote from: Falstaff on December 05, 2013, 02:01:06 PM
Peccavi!!!  *rushes to her side and holds her as if she were about to faint*

I am so sorry...here...take this number instead.

See...just like you said...136....right?  Feelin better?

A little... She winks at Falstaff, trying to keep the sly smirk from her lips as she peers around.

Pity that no one else is following your lead!

Falstaff

Perhaps they are still silenced by your beauty?

138  ;)

Peccavi

Quote from: Falstaff on December 05, 2013, 02:53:18 PM
Perhaps they are still silenced by your beauty?

Oh you are smoooooth.... :P

Loken

Falstaff

Aww...Peccavi.  I tried to help you and you forgot to post a number *grins*

Peccavi

Quote from: Falstaff on December 05, 2013, 04:06:17 PM
Aww...Peccavi.  I tried to help you and you forgot to post a number *grins*

Peccavi blushes a pale peach.

Ahem.

139!

Shewolf