Word association 2007.11.27

Started by Bliss, November 27, 2007, 02:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangely made

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Avi

Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Lancis

I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Brandon

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Serenity Vixen

Mean

(I love that Guardian Angel pic)

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Avi

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

Shoes  (An old Steve Martin joke))

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Stevej101

"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

Serenity Vixen

Avi

Serenity Vixen

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Serenity Vixen

Lancis

I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Avi