While We Were Away: The College Edition (NC-Exotic)

Started by OldSchoolGamer, June 06, 2009, 02:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolGamer

The original post for the storyline is here.  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=35985.0

However, in response to a couple requests I received for college students separate from the main group, I am opening up another thread in the same story universe, set immediately after the Event.  Characters in this group will begin with an important clue given to them by a professor who saw something she wasn't supposed to...and ended up paying the ultimate price.

Please post questions and character concepts here for the College Edition.

Eliza

I suggest the college should be in the Seattle area, regarding the "Event."

Eliza

A bit different, same character name.

Player: Eliza
Character: Christina Flores
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 108
Hair: Brown

Christina is a Hispanic student and a sophomore in college. She dorms with a roommate that is never home (possibly out partying instead of studying). She is incredibly smart and tech-savvy, but has never been called a "geek." Though she wears glasses, she isn't as outspoken as people assume her to be. Body of an athlete and natural, straight, long brown hair, Christina is your typical college bookworm with looks to boot. She can be shy sometimes, but given her intellect, she acts on her own rather than following orders from somebody.

OldSchoolGamer

Thorn14

OldSchoolGamer

Anyone else interested in joining, because I'm going to be starting this soon.

The Greater Cause

OldSchoolGamer

The Greater Cause

Player: The Greater Cause
Character: Vince Calloway
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 158
Hair: brown short
Eye: Hazel

Vince studies art to be a tattoo artist. His studies slip though since he is an adrenaline junkie and works nights so he often never has energy to stay up in class.

Sorry I cant really think right now.

OldSchoolGamer

That's a good start...we can build on it as the story progresses.

Last call for characters...