The Remnant World (A final fantasy crossover)

Started by godfang, June 23, 2014, 07:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

Of the many worlds and many timelines where a truly deranged soul attempts to end the universe, one mad woman finally succeeded. Her name was Ultimecia, a sorceress. In her quest to be the one true ultimate being, she casted a spell to create a time compression, one that would fuse all of time and all of space into one singularity with her in the center. The result, was catastrophic. Countless worlds were destroyed as the compression forced them into becoming one, leaving a ruined abomination of a world behind.  This world, stitched together from the husks of many different world, had people surviving still, people who lost everything and came to be on this last living world out of dumb luck.

These people now struggle to survive, scraping together whatever they can from the barren landscape and fighting off monsters that survived alongside them. Throughout all this, they do not realize that hidden in the world's core, is Ultimecia, absorbing the energy of the remnant world to one day be fully awakened as the singular entity of the multiverse, a new god who will shape it to her heart's desires.

Our story begins in the ruined city of Midgar. Here, adventurers from many different world gather to buy and sell goods. Little do they know, that some among them will go on an adventure to finally defeat Ultimecia and allow the remnant world to survive.

-What i'm looking for-
Players to play as Final Fantasy Canon Characters trying to survive in this hellish landscape. To make it easier, each players will be paired with another player in their starting point (It can be randomly decided or it can be pre-determined). I will also play some NPCs (and ideally, some other players will too)

-Character Sheet-

Name: the name of your character
World: which final fantasy world was s/he from?
Class: what classic FF class is s/he trained in?
dislike: what does s/he not like
kinks : what is s/he into
TFL: 'To Fuck List', a list of Canon FF characters you would like him/her to encounter sexually (Max 3)
Picture: A picture of his

godfang

Name: Jecht
World: Spira
Class: Gladiator
dislike: Tidus
kinks : Rough sex, Outdoor Sex
TFL: 'Tifa Lockhardt (ff7) Jihl (ff13) Lulu (ffx)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This is Jecht from a timeline before he became Sin. He was travelling Spira with Auron and Braska on their pilgrimiage to Zanarkand when the time compression happened. Separated from his friends, he travels the wastes, taking out many monsters along the way. Despite leaving his son behind, Jecht does feel some remorse and wonders if maybe the boy survived the compression as well, yet if that is the case, he has no idea how he will face him when they meet.

Jecht hears of a large city in the south, called Midgar. There, many people gather and he decided to travel there in order to look for his friends. In order to fund this trip, he hired him out as guards to caravans, protecting its members from whatever danger they may encounter in the wastes, from monsters to bandits.

Divine Tenacity

OMFG I have been waiting entirely too long for an FF-themed RP here on E and now there is one!!

I would LOVE to volunteer for the role of my favorite SOLDIER Zack Fair. Potential second characters include Claire 'Lightning' Farron, Zell Dincht, Tifa Lockheart, and Black Mage Lulu.

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Green Goo Theory

Are there any limitations to the FF sources we choose from to use here?  Any games/mangs/animes off limits?  Any specific characters off limits? 
Coming soon...

godfang

@Tonberry: Well, we have some leeway since this is sort of AU-ish, ideally we use Canons (Were you planning to play a tonberry? :P ) So far, i don't think there's any limits as long as you take it from the Canon Universes. Just tell me what you want to play as

@Midori: Love Zack! Maybe he's looking for Aerith? If we're playing multiple though, i'd love to do Zell and Sabin (god, imagine that epic tag team). I can play Aerith for you if you want

ArtemisHighmore

That picture has Kadaj in my head pouting 'Where's mother?' xD

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 09:04:33 PM
@Tonberry: Well, we have some leeway since this is sort of AU-ish, ideally we use Canons (Were you planning to play a tonberry? :P ) So far, i don't think there's any limits as long as you take it from the Canon Universes. Just tell me what you want to play as

@Midori: Love Zack! Maybe he's looking for Aerith? If we're playing multiple though, i'd love to do Zell and Sabin (god, imagine that epic tag team). I can play Aerith for you if you want

Gods no I HATE AERITH! If anything my Zack will be one that does not touch the witch with a ten foot pole!

All the other ladies are fair game.  >:)

godfang

I hate both Aerith AND Cloud, so we can say that Zack finds out that the second he was presumed dead, Aerith just latched on to the next guy that comes along?  What timeline is your Zack from? Before or after the nibleheim incident?

Divine Tenacity

He is from the after Nibelheim incident. It's when you see him come into his own and I just love that Zack Fair versus the younger more carefree version from before the incident.

Also STRONGLY thinking of taking on Light... so um... keep a look out for not one but two C/S's in the future.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 09:04:33 PM

While I have RPed tonberries that's not what I was after.  I've played (or tried to play) characters from various games sucha s "outside" games like Tactics and I also RPed characters from the Anime Final Fantasy: Unlimited.  I was just trying to figure out where to draw the line.  Just the primary games or what?  Mostly ask since the anime characters don't really follow traditional classes and there's obvious issues with characters like Ramza in dealing with class choices.

Then there's characters like the light warriors.  but Dissidia turned them all into a simgle composite character.  How's that work?

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 09:22:40 PM
Gods no I HATE AERITH! If anything my Zack will be one that does not touch the witch with a ten foot pole!

All the other ladies are fair game.  >:)

In my opinion the only decent chick in the entire game (and only the original game) was Yuffie.  Not for sexual relations.  But Aeris had her obvious issues and tifa was a spineless cow more content in her comfort than trying to help Cloud until long after he has a mental break down.  Seriously; super selfish.  And it doesnt' chance in Advent children. 

that bitch. 

She dose have nice tits though.

Coming soon...

godfang

Yeah we can use the anime or tactics, as long as it has the title 'final fantasy'

Divine Tenacity

@Godfang, that's going to make a confsuing rp even more confusing. Why not stick with just the main FF games?

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 23, 2014, 09:32:36 PM
In my opinion the only decent chick in the entire game (and only the original game) was Yuffie.  Not for sexual relations.  But Aeris had her obvious issues and tifa was a spineless cow more content in her comfort than trying to help Cloud until long after he has a mental break down.  Seriously; super selfish.  And it doesnt' chance in Advent children. 

that bitch. 

She dose have nice tits though.

This is definitely true. Aerith was useless, Tifa wouldn't shut the fuck up about chocobo-haired bottom boy (aka Cloud)- though her tits are fantastic *thumbs up*. Yuffie was really the only character that was decent and sort of made sense... not to mention, materia stealing ninja chick. How can I NOT love her?!

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 09:38:03 PM
@Godfang, that's going to make a confsuing rp even more confusing. Why not stick with just the main FF games?

This is definitely true. Aerith was useless, Tifa wouldn't shut the fuck up about chocobo-haired bottom boy (aka Cloud)- though her tits are fantastic *thumbs up*. Yuffie was really the only character that was decent and sort of made sense... not to mention, materia stealing ninja chick. How can I NOT love her?!

Awww...Take away some awesome options.

And yeah.  I just hope who ever brings in Yuffie perhaps keeps her a bit older.  Just for what little conscious I have. 
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

WIP's
Name: Zack Fair
World: Final Fantasy VII
Class: SOLDIER 1st Class
Likes: squats, damsels in distress, aggressive women, femboys, bimbos
Dislikes: (refer to player's OFF's for complete list) Nasty body fluids, underage chicks, bimbos
Kinks: refer to player's O/O's
TFL: TBD
Theme: Run- FF13-2 OST

Name: Claire "Lightning" Farron
World: Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns
Class: Guardian Corps, Knight of Etro, The Savior
Likes: switching, chivalry, bravery, assertive men, damsels in distress
Dislikes: (refer to player's OFF's for complete list) Cowardice, Ineptitude, damsels in distress
Kinks: refer to player's O/O's
TFL: TBD
Theme: Atonement- Final Fantasy 13 OST

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 23, 2014, 09:45:28 PM
Awww...Take away some awesome options.

And yeah.  I just hope who ever brings in Yuffie perhaps keeps her a bit older.  Just for what little conscious I have.

She was like... fifteen at the time of FF7, but was aged to 17 by the time AC came out.

...Yeah bump this girl's age up!

godfang

@midori: because the ff tactic and ff anime characters fit into the mix just about as well as any of the other main ff series. I guess they are less known, but if someone wants to play Agrias over say, Beatrice, i don't see why they can't

Anyways, my jecht is still looking for a partner to start the story with

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 09:55:19 PM
@midori: because the ff tactic and ff anime characters fit into the mix just about as well as any of the other main ff series. I guess they are less known, but if someone wants to play Agrias over say, Beatrice, i don't see why they can't

Fair enough... OOOOH I wonder if anyone is going to play Beatrix??

Cataclysmic Archangel

I was going to ask about playing Golbez....

godfang

arcannyx: Golbez is fine, would he be against ultimecia? or her ally?

midori: as long as she's not super deformed..

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 10:06:51 PM
arcannyx: Golbez is fine, would he be against ultimecia? or her ally?

Super deformed? If memory serves me correctly the only deformity she suffers is in her left eye, which is why she wears that steel eyepatch thingy.

Doesn't take away from her badassery though.

Cataclysmic Archangel

I was half joking.  And honestly, thinking about Golbez from 2.  ya know, old school FF, when he was just a badass dark knight type.  I don't remember fuck all from 9.  was that 9?  8?  I don't remember.

He'd be hunting (not fucking, hunting) all those goodie goodies... Ceres, Rosa... silly heroines.

godfang

Super Deformed= the chibi art style of ff9 (small body big head)

@Arcannyx: if you can find some people who are willing to play them, that's fine. I do think it's better if everyone is on the same side (this way we don't have to deal with pvp)

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 09:54:03 PM
She was like... fifteen at the time of FF7, but was aged to 17 by the time AC came out.

...Yeah bump this girl's age up!

16 in VII, 18 in AC, 19 in Dirge.

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 09:55:19 PM

I just so happen to love both Agrias and Beatrix! 

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 23, 2014, 09:56:08 PM
Fair enough... OOOOH I wonder if anyone is going to play Beatrix??

<.<  Maybe? 

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 10:06:51 PM

She wasn't deformed.  Funky graphics but she just wore an eye patch. 

Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: godfang on June 23, 2014, 10:14:04 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_deformed

Beatrix wasn't super deformed. Chalk it up to the graphics from FF9.

This is what she looks like the the CG cutscenes.