News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batsose

shhh we won't tll anyone
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

abandoneddolly

Batsose

*kisses Dolly* goodnight
“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

abandoneddolly

* kisses* you  going to bed? can I come with?

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

abandoneddolly

luci you can come to bed too

Harley Quinn

-sluggishly steals the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

you can come to bed to harley

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucinda

Blinks and smiles happily. She gives harley a kiss while she waits for Dolly's invite, winning at the same time!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

abandoneddolly

yay everyone come to bed  with me Wins

Lucinda

Luci bounces on Dolly's bed for the win.

Amelita

tsk tsk... I don't sleep with dolls anymore... :P This win is mine. You guys can go on bouncing as you like in the meantime ;)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Aviva

*Sneaks off with the win while they get  lectured on the win.* ;)
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Amelita

*hunts Aviva down and pries the win from her sneaky fingers* Ha!

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Harley Quinn

-doesn't steal any wins today-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucinda

Aw you ok Harley? *cuddles*

Harley Quinn

-cuddles back-  I was sad, at the time, but I'm better now... so you know what that means! -steals the win-  >:)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucinda

Wow, i need some of your anti sad therapy! Seems very effective for down days. Glad you are better. X >:-)

Amelita

Lucinda

Hey Amelia, wow you almost won! Great work. x

Amelita

and look at you, Lucy! Second place! Now, that ain't bad :P

abandoneddolly

but I get first pllace

Amelita

oh no you don't doll-face :P

abandoneddolly