Romantic Plots, and other things the Perpetual New Guy wants! [M for F]

Started by Neophyte, February 09, 2016, 01:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neophyte

I don't make very flashy request threads, and I haven't been around for a long time on this site. However, I am making an effort to come back in order to polish my writing skills and character building. I have a few ideas, mostly revolving around areas, places and people, less pairings and settings.

One main idea I has was a restaurant. The pairings here could be endless, but an incest pairing between a mother/son or a (prefered older) sister/brother, or cousins. Non-con can be negotiated, but I'm looking more for a romance budding from working so close together. I have many brainstorming ideas for this, so please come to me with your thoughts!

Another idea I had was a roleplay focused on adultery. Incest could be involved here too, same pairings as above. I don't like playing fathers, it's just a preference of mine. Sorry, but I love you anyway!

I'll add more things as I go along. Right now I'm more into PM roleplays, so if you would like to talk to me about an idea you have, drop me a line!

Thank you for listening!