Mail to order Bride (The East Meet the West)

Started by evaa, February 18, 2011, 11:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evaa

Eva will play an 20 year chinese girl who has done well in the University. She can speak and write English well. Her dream is to be a lawyer in the future and hoping to repay her parents who have suffered alot to give her a good education. However, her dream vanished in a single, as her father has met with an accident and has accumulated a significant sum of operation cost. Being the eldest in the family, Eva has to stop school temporarily and start to take up part time jobs in order to support her mother and 2 younger brothers.

Soon after, the hospital demand the family to pay up the hospital bills, otherwise they will have to ask her father to leave the hospital. In a desperate situation, Eva will seek every way she can think of to raise a substantial amount for her father medical bills, however the amount she collected from the friends and relatives still a big gap of the money required.

On a single occasion, Eva came across a flyer through a matchmaking agnecy, hiring local young girl and marry them to oversea. The payment is good enought to settle her father medical fees and able to provide some financial supports to her family. Eva agree to register herself with the agency, which will then post her picture and particular online. In the next few days, she has received a call from the agency and someone has agreed to take her as his bride. For the sake for her family, she agree to take up the offer and even go through the medical examination to prove she is still a virgin. In the eyes of her family, she has taken up a contractual work to oversea as a chinese teacher.

I prefer the guy with the characteristic below:

nice
kind hearted
patient
act 40s years old and above

Please let me know you like to venture on the story. Hopefully I can find romance in this scene.

evaa

I intend to consolidate my ideas to my first post, but as a NING, maybe I do not have enough access to modify my thread.

Anyway I do have another idea below:

I play a next type of girl, decent and sweet looking, who is currently study in a university. I’m looking for a guy who can act as a nerdy guy who is very good at drawing. He does not speak much, neither he shows much interest in any girls in the school.

During my curriculum activities as a librarian, I often find you around in the library. You are always taking a pen or pencil, writing and scribbling on some paper. One occasion, when I’m pushing the trolley on the returned books to the shelves, I come from behind and the girl he is drawing looks very identical to me. I approach him and know if the picture is me, he suddenly feel embarrassed and there are blushes from his face. He admits openly and passes the drawing which he just completed to me. I look at the drawing closely and never expected that he can draw me so well from far.

After the incident, I realize that next few days I do not find his presence in the library anymore. Then on one occasion, we bump together in the canteen, out of my some courage, I comment that I like the draw vey much and wondering whether he can do another painting of me. He looks at me and has a difficulty of rejecting and agree to do another drawing…..

Well, I will expect a love story to blossom here. During the first meet ups, we act like common friends and there is no love sparks to be between us, though our relationship is getting closer to good friends. I will anticipate myself to turn to a part time model and will require him to do a portfolio for me which I may tend dress slight more sexy or revealing…….

Ps: He does not need to be good look but someone who really loves me in the story. Being a good painter, I will one day love to be painted in nude too.

You may further suggest or provide your alternate idea to me if you like be my nerdy guy.