Exalted 2nd edition Looking for a group and Storyteller.

Started by Starfall Smiting Prince, August 09, 2010, 11:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starfall Smiting Prince

No merits or flaws, adult content, well it's E! there will be, but I won't force anybody into doing it depend on the pcs really and where and how they deal with some situations. Let's just say adult content would be present but more like a story with sex than a sex with a story if you get my drift.

Muse

Sorry I'm taking so long.  Excitement runs high, and I'm hunting for the perfect concept. 

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Name:         Breathless

Exalt Type and Caste:   Night Caste Solar
Anima:         Mospid Soaring Free

Motivation:         End destructive Fair Folk influence upon Creation’s affairs, starting with the Guild. 

Backstory:      "I can't begin to guess who my parent's might have been. 

"Faigin crossing my lips might as well have been Father when I was a child.  He was a hard man, demanding, and we orphans grew up in a series of rooms off of a Great Forks sewer owning nothing we didn't steal, and then only if Faigin allowed us to keep it.  My name was Ember then.  It was the only thing that had ever  been given too me, because one of my older brothers said I warmed his heart. 

"In spite of that, there was always food enough that we never staved, clean drink, and medicine.  I didn't think much of it at the time, too busy was I being cold and wondering how I would prove myself worthy of enough food not to go to bed hungry--even if I knew I wouldn't starve. 

"I cared for my family very much.  An older girl, Scotsy, was mother too me, and when she left I took her roll to those younger than I, cooking and offering a shoulder to cry on, the help t hey needed to learn what they didn't know how to do yet.  To them, Ember meant mother. 

"When I c ame of age, Faigin took me to meet a beautiful woman named Fairchild who offered me one chance at escape from the life I was trapped in.  She would sell me as a concubine too a rich man, whom I must love and entertain.  In return, I would have comforts and luxuries and education, but I must go to him willingly and bend knee to his collar.  It was a point of pride that her company sold only willing concubines. 

I was dubious, but the temptation of escape and the allure of education was too great. 

Master Hadrian was all I had been promised, kind but stern with an amazing home.  Under the name Breathless I yielded my virginity to him and my heart followed quickly.  Silken clothes caressed my skin as i dressed too please his eye, learning quickly to dance for his pleasure and play instruments.  Reading and conversation were more of a struggle, and I have yet to master them. 

"Yet the thought of my younger brothers and sisters still trapped in the sewer house still haunted me, so I robbed a rich purse of silver coins from a neighbor's estate one night and took it too them that they might buy apprenticeships and escape this life. 

Faigin was furious and raised his cane against me. 

In the ensuing days of running battles, I came to understand the terible truth.  Faigin was a pawn of Fairchild, who provided the medicine that kept us healthy and made us beautiful.  Fairchild herself was one of the Fair Folk, and she had two horrible warriors as her guards, one of which hunted me after I stole from her a powerful orichalcum talisman, and Exalted in gold and madder-violate light as my hand closed around it. 

This was one of many--to her--mildly profitable games Fairchild played to make people willing embrace slavery.     

Apparent of Exaltation:  17
Height:  5'4"
Weigth:  99lbs
Measures:  32"22"32"C
Hair:  Purple
Eyes:  Black
Skin:  Amber

Attributes

Physical     
Strength   3
Dexterity   4
Stamina   4

Social
Charisma      3
Manipulation   3
Appearance   4

Mental
Perception     3
Intelligence     1
Wits        3

Abilities

Archery            0
Martial Arts      0
*Melee            1
*Thrown          5
War             0

Integrity          1
*Performance      3
*Presence        3
*Resistance      4
Survival           1

Craft: Water      0
Investigate       1
Lore           0
Medicine           0
Occult         0

*Athletics         5
*Awareness      1
*Dodge           5
*Larceny          3
*Stealth           1

Bureaucracy      0
Linguistics        0
Ride           0
Sail             0
Socialize           2

Backgrounds
Artifact 2:      Skycutter
Contacts 2:      
Familiar 3:      Mospid
Resources 3:         

Artifacts and Equipment

Orichalcum Skycutter: 
   Speed       5
   ACC      (+3)   12
   Damage   (+6L)   9L
   Rate      2
   Range      60Yards
   Atunement    4

Charms
ATHLETICS: 
Graceful Crane Stance

AWARENESS: 
Third Excellency: Essence Resurgent

LARCENY: 
Flawless Pick pocketing Technique

RESISTENCE:
Body Mending Meditation
Durability of Oak Meditation
Iron Skin Concentration
Ion Kettle Body
Ox Body Technique

SOCIALIZE: 
Mastery of Small Manners

STEALTH: 
Easily Overlooked Presence Method

THROWN:

Join Combat:   4

Defenses
Dodge DV       6
Parry DV       ?

Soak: B/L      4/2(   )

Health
-0 [ ]
-1 [ ][ ][ ]
-2 [ ][ ][ ][ ]
-4 [ ]
-X [ ]

Mental Defenses
Dodge MDV   5
Parry MDV

Virtues
Compassion    3
Conviction   2
Temperance   1
Valor      3

Virtue Flaw   
--Red Rage of Compasion

Intimacies:
--Her old guild. 
--Her old master and his household. 
--Mospids

Willpower:
   6/6

Essence
Permanent: ●●
Personal:   12/12   (0 Committed)
Peripheral:    29/25   (4 Committed)

Bonus Points

Experience Points
0/0
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Idej

Name:  Noriko, the bandit queen

Type:  Solar
Caste:  Dawn

Motivation:  To establish a force capable of defending Creation before the Realm fully destabilizes.

Synecdoche17

Seeker
Twilight Caste

Fifteen hours after her father died, they finally permitted her to view the corpse. She took his stiff, cold hands in hers, impassively examining them. The nails were dark and purple around the edges. The crowd behind her held its breath, thinking her lost in grief – simpletons!
She cradled the limp flesh of his face, turning his head this way and that. Some well-meaning mortician had cleaned and powdered his skin, obfuscating the truth of his death. She pulled her dead father’s jaw open and peered inside, ignoring the muttering from the crowd. Niceties of etiquette could take a back seat to the truth.
Blood had dried on the teeth and around the gums. A quick wipe under the eyes removed the mortician’s make-up, revealing purple puffiness, as if her father had died after losing a brawl.
“Your Ladyship,” the vizier began.
“My father was murdered,” she said matter-of-factly. The crowd gasped in disbelief.
“He was poisoned by Southern venom, which causes the small vessels of blood to burst, leading to hemorrhaging and internal bleeding, not felled by disease or the curse of gods.” She wiped her fingers clean of the make-up.
“The purchase of such venom requires tremendous sums of gold, such as those missing from the palace’s finances. Though several people could have embezzled the funds, only one had the motivation to murder my father – the Lord of Westvale, whom my father intended to remove from his duties, but who is a great friend of my uncle, now the regent.” She eyed the traitorous lord with no more compassion or hate than she would a broken bone or an untranslated page – he was merely a problem to be fixed.
“Further proof of the Lord’s treason is likely to be found in his quarters, where his oak bureau conceals receipts of purchase from the Guild, which deals in such dark trade.” This was no haphazard guess on her part – she had discovered the secret compartments while perusing his palatial apartments. He had been absent from them, acting conspicuously, uncharacteristically histrionic in public over her father’s death.

The crowd erupted into cacophony, as expected. The Lord of Westvale drew his sword – that was unexpected. She had thought he would try to plead his case. The nobleman burst past the guards, his blade low and level.
He will stab me, she thought, in the sternum. She felt curiously indifferent, even light-headed.
The sharpened steel crumpled against her fair skin. In the reddish light, his face looked ashen, his eyes wide with terror; then his mouth slackened, and he fell, a guardsman’s sword in his back. Not one drop of blood that spilled belonged to her.

“Truth can never die,” she told the crowd calmly, the room filled with the terrible sunset glow of her majesty.

In the annals of history, the reign of the Vagabond Princess surely ranks among the shortest. The brief month of her tenure saw the retirement of multiple senior bureaucrats, many accused of everything from embezzlement to sedition. Lords from outlying lands found themselves in positions of prominence, while the court swirled in turmoil as old favorites were passed over. Tensions rose rapidly, until the potentate summoned her people’s leaders for a speech in which, to the surprise of one and all, she abdicated her throne. As her uncle, now Prince Regent again, grappled with his surprising new station and the nobility swarmed around him, the former princess took a heavy purse of jade from the palace, struck the reins of her carriage, and left her nation behind, passing into legend - the wandering Heaven-Sent Magistrate.

Essence: **
Willpower: ********

Attributes:
Str: *
Dex: ****
Sta: **
Man: *
Cha: ***
App: *****
Int: ***
Per: *****
Wits: ***

Abilities:
Integrity: *** [Favored]
Investigate: ***(**) [Caste] (2 bonus points)
Linguistics: * (Old Realm)
Lore: *** [Caste]
Martial Arts: *** [Favored]
Medicine: *** [Caste]
Occult: *** [Caste]
Presence: *** [Favored]
Resistance: ***(**) [Favored] (2 bonus points)
Stealth: *** [Favored]

Virtues:
Compassion: *
Conviction: ***(**) (6 bonus points)
Valor: **
Temperance: ***

Backgrounds:
Contacts: *
Reputation (Sage): **
Resources: ***
Influence: *

Charms:
First Investigation Excellency
Judge’s Ear Technique
Courtier’s Eye Technique
Know the Soul’s Price
Second Resistance Excellency
Durability of Oak Meditation
Iron Skin Concentration
First Martial Arts Excellency
First Medicine Excellency
Wound-Mending Care Technique

Combos:
Plumbing the Depths of Iniquity: (2 bonus points)
First Investigation Excellency, Judge’s Ear Technique

Righteous Inviolability: (3 bonus points)
Second Resistance Excellency, Iron Skin Concentration, First Martial Arts Excellency

------------------------
I found the White Wolf forums; there's a thread there for Exalted art, and that's how I found this illustration, which is awesome! Also, please look over my sheet 'cause I'm not 100% sure I got this all right, though it took me a little less than before!
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Delta Echo

O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Brandon

hmmm was that Sidereal game going to happen or am I just hoping that a pipe dream becomes reality?
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Zaer Darkwail

Wondeirng same, I saw this earlier and got picture this is Sidereal (or other non-solar) Exalted 2th edition game. I got the basic book so could not attend in game where Solar chars are not accepted. If we can make solar chars I could conjure concept. So far I see one Dawn and one Night and one Twilight caste chars.

Could make Zenith or Eclipse char.....

The Unholy Potato

The Sidereals game was something I was considering running, but in light of a busy schedule, that's been postponed, at best. If someone else wants to take up the mantle, that's their right, but I won't be doing anything of the sort, for now.

Muse

Come on people.  *puppy dog eyes* 

Two more aplications for Starfall to run the game! 

Synecdoche17

Quote from: Muse on September 13, 2010, 09:49:57 AM
Come on people.  *puppy dog eyes* 

Two more aplications for Starfall to run the game!

Honestly, this looks pretty dead to me. :/
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies