I'm back! Help me shake off the dust! <3 (F for M)

Started by WilyRiley, September 18, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilyRiley

Where should I start? I am always bad at these things...

I will say that checking out my O/O's in my signature is always a good place to start. It will give a great idea as to what I am looking for in a writing partner and what I enjoy. If you want a taste of my writing style/post length feel free to be a little nosy and dig through my old posts on my profile.

All of that being said, I won't really be getting into that so much on this thread.

This thread is where I will be putting my ideas, some rough and some more detailed and fleshed out. It is a work in progress since I am just getting back to all of this and if you have any questions feel free to ask! I am always up for a chat to flesh something out or clarify any questions regarding a plot or idea you may be interested in!

If you are going to send me a message please respect if I am not feeling an idea or character type that you're looking for me to play. A few people who have reached out to me recently have been a little pushy and it just puts a bad taste in my mouth. I will never try to talk you into something that you're not completely comfortable with and I would expect the same respect. I really am willing to work on most things or find a compromise where everyone can be happy. Sometimes it's just not in the cards, though and that's okay!

*Always Craving*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~*~

I just want to say I am not really looking for "slice of life" settings at the moment. I am just finding them rather...well...dull. That being said I am currently brainstorming some ideas to add here instead of listing just some generic pairings to work with. If you have an idea or maybe want to kind of brainstorm something fun together, I am always willing to do that! 

Teacher x Student
Priest x Catholic Schoolgirl
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
King x Princess
Knight x Princess
Prince x Princess
Bandit x Princess
Prince x Commoner
Human x Demon
Drug Dealer x Addict
Prostitute x Cop
Criminal/Serial Killer x Victim
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Twins
Kidnapper x Victim
Boss x Assistant
Thief x Thief
Assassin x Target

I am sure I will think of more. Of course, if you have any ideas you think I might like, definitely send me a message. I am always open for brainstorming and such!

I know this is kind of short and lackluster, but  I will hopefully be updating it soon with a little more oomph! Happy writing everybody!!

WilyRiley