*Furry Friendly* Sarge's Emporium: Home of the Kinky and Depraved (M4F/T/Futa)

Started by Sargepepper, March 08, 2016, 06:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sargepepper

Hello! You look like an interesting customer! Come in, Come in, Don't be Shy! I have Prompts for all kink and quirks! Feel free to browse my effect, or make me an offer I can't refuse. Titillate me with your your verbiage, capture me with your lexicon, and take with with the force of your will! I am all yours for the night!

I repost this every few days, add and remove prompts, and generally invite people to take part :)

I am a pretty good writer, but you'll have to forgive some of my spelling mistakes, as i tend to think faster than i can write. But my specialty is in world creation and sustained Role play with deep characters and plots. I love to write about sex and test my wits with others of equally dirty minds. My only limits are bathroom play, and everything else is negotiable, From Incest to futa, from Free Use to Combat, Sarge can provide it all! No Kink is too much for you! Here's my list to prove it to you! Anything that isn't red is totally okay to play with.

Currently playing:

• Bad Luck Charmer (Solo w/Bronze): A bad luck magnet accidentally summons an Eldritch horror... who happens to be cute and terrible at this whole “curse” thing.
  • Troublemakers (Solo w/ Levi): In a future world where realities have crashed together, two unlikely companions end up defending their school and possibly finding their partner in crime and in life.
  • Deepthroat Delivery (Solo w/ That One Dingus) : When two friends and roomies find out they’ve been fired at the same time, they come up with the solution to their problems that combines their deepest kinks with their cooking skills.
  • Unending Hunger (Solo w/ Rayne): A modern adventurer seeks treasure and fame, but what will it cost after she releases an Eldritch monster that has a mind of its own?
  • The Space between Us (Solo w/Levi): A pair of secretive soldiers reunite after a cataclysmic mission that collapsed the galactic government, only to find out that not only did others survive, but they were now the most wanted people in the galaxy.

Archived:
  • Strong of Heart (Solo w/DaughterofDragons)[/s] (Ended): An escaped slave shows that she had magical abilities in a fantasy land where magic is fueled by life force. A former enforcer helps her when he shouldn't, how own past a threat to them both. Together, they try to survive.
  • Blood Relations (Solo w/DaughterofDragons)[/s] (Ended): A brother and sister come together over a week of alone time, and the sister only has eyes for him. Can she claim what she truly wants?
  • Dungeon Overlords vs Adventurers (Group Play) (Playing:Lucien, The Furyborn; Sofur Heldstrom; and Moss)[/s] (Ended): With the Queen of Demons funding new and twisted Overlords to fight for land and cause, it’s up to the heroes to try and stop them.
  • Somewhere Beyond the Sea (Solo w/ Teo Torriatte)[/s] (Ended) : Refugees from a calamity in the lost land of Atlantis start turning up all over the world, with one in particular landing square in one Jake's lap.
  • Stranger in a Strange Land (Solo w/Lyonhaerdt) (Ended): A mediocre young man gets somehow teleported to a world where Monster Girls find him a bit more than mediocre.
  • In The Star's Shadow (solo /TSElephant): (Ended)When a former military man on the run discovers a cyro-pod containing an undiscovered alien species, he also discovers that communicating is one thing, protecting her from the rest of the species is another thing entirely.
  • Starting From Scratch (Solo /TSElephant): (Ended)After a cataclysm threw their worlds together, Marcus and Ithska must help each other adjust to a world neither of them expected (Response to the "Man's Best Friend" Prompt).
  • Zootopia - Hybrid Theory (Group Play - Co-GM of Game)  (Ended)(Playing: Lester/Cass/Jules): In the World of Zootopia, there are strange things afoot. And sexy things. But mostly strange.
  • A Human in the Court of Spirits (Solo w/ Burntheart): (Ended) A Spirit Lord finds an interesting Human in the Real World. Will they be able to defend their lives as they become closer?
  • Talons of Mars (Solo w/ Andronica): (Ended) The conquered animalistic Nezumi must now serve the Galactic Empire. But will the noble woman eventually learn to accept her new bodyguard?
  • The Obsidian Bounty (Solo w/Chi): (Ended)Two bounty hunters in deep space must try to outpace the setup that put them on the wrong side of the law, while trying to keep their ships in the sky for another day.
  • Sharks of a Feather (solo /Slywn): (Ended)Two sharks in a land not their own, coming together against the harshness of life.
  • St. Magellan Hospital: The Haunting of Wing X (Solo w/ MistressNyx)[/s] (Ended): The Spirits are restless at St Magellen's, a long term care hospital with a dark secret. Can Dr. Matt Robinson help them find peace, or will he become fodder for their nefarious whims?

Here's some samples that I have to give, hopefully some of them are right for you, dear customer! They are in order of what I really want to play first, but I will respond to all prompts :> If something tickles you fancy, but you want to change it a bit, have some ideas of your own, feel free to message me and we can talk shop!

If there is anything I didn't cover in the posts below, I'd love to talk to you about it! Talk to me about Demons fucking Nuns, Talk to me about Post-Apocalypse Sex and Survival, Talk to me about Prehistoric dinosaur fucking, talk to me about Werewolves hunting a mercenary group called the "Riding Hoods" and their Leader, Red, talk to me about Furry races and high fantasy combined.... give me anything, and I will work with you on it.

I guarantee that I will answer every message I get.

And as for anything else, just ask. I am a fountain of creative energy, ready to explore the worlds that you want to fulfill. I am a GM, a storyteller, and a dirty minded writer who loves to turn people on. Hopefully, I'll see you at the checkout counter.

Sargepepper

~~~~~~Loved Characters~~~~~~

Bogdan, Wendigo Hunter Hitman

Basic Information
Name: Bogdan "The Hunter" Popov
Curse: Grotesque
Subtype: Wendigo
Citizenship: Russian Citizen, US Work Visa: EB-1 status (Acquired Illegally)
Place of Birth: St. Petersburg, Russia
Role: Assassin

Physical Description: Bogdan isn’t much of a looker and can easily be passed over in a crowd due to his more compact build and unassuming posture, his thinner frame lacking definition, but still seeming to be something you’d rather not encounter. But, as always, the devil is in the details and as one begins to stay in his presence, more and more details start to reveal themselves that leave the watcher questioning what this man has gone through. Large scars are hidden by a rough, unkempt goatee that look like wrinkles going up to his jawline at first glance, until you notice the slight lightness of the lines. Dark grey eyes are sunken and sallow, yellow dancing at the edges of a constantly tired expression. He is usually wearing a tired or weary expression on his face, looking more like a regular at the watering hole than something extremely dangerous. His teeth are chipped and ragged, slight yellowing giving him a reason never to smile more than a smirk, and black gums seem to just give the impression of a cavernous maw. Salt and pepper colors his beard and hair, usually unkempt and slightly greasy, but never enough to be unpresentable, just rough.

Sexuality: Straight
Ethnicity: Russian
Height: 6’5”
Weight: 220lbs
Eye Colour: Steel Grey, outlined at the edges in yellow
Hair Colour: Black and grey

General Appearance: Bogdan tends to dress casually, a grey biker jacket lay open to some random wrinkled t-shirt or button up, usually something that can be found in a thrift store fairly easily. The bartenders have a running bet on which company’s team building exercise will show up on his chest next. He wears jeans with well worn and fitted combat boots that hardly make a sound on the hardwood. He generally always has a large combat knife on this belt.He usually wears a set of cheaply made sunglasses that are near opaque to help with his light aversion and to cover his eyes yellowing. He will smirk, but never smile with teeth, unless there is something that makes him very, very happy.

The Russian is usually relaxed or hunched when he is sitting or standing, and can often be caught leaning on whatever is nearby. There is a casualness to most of his interactions, unless one who already knows him or knows what to look for watch him carefully. He always monitors a room, looking up and around every so often as taking in small details without making much of it. He never faces away from someone if he can help it, waiting for them to turn first. Most of his mannerisms seem like some kind of hunter stalking his prey, but he never seems to act or move beyond what he needs to.

However, whatever he manages to hide while in his human form, he can’t contain while in his monstrous visage. He shoots up to nearly seven and a half feet tall and stretches into a gaunt, thin, and sharp creature with a deer skull that sprouts razor sharp antlers and teeth. His eyes sunk into the eye sockets of the skull, coming down to a single pinprick of yellow in a sea of black. Brown, green, and black fur grows in curtains down his shoulders and off of parts of his body randomly, coming in patchy and molted, while his skin darkens dramatically underneath. Sores open up all over his skin that leak black ichor from inside without mending, and his breath becomes rancid and foul. His feet and legs invert and grow chipped hooves, while his hands splinter and break into large bony claws.

He constantly looms in this form hunched over, his narrow yellow eyes tracking every movement that is made around him, always tense on the balls of his hooves, shifting his body in slow, purposeful movements to always keep prey and ally in sight. He can stand unnervingly still, totally focused on whatever is keeping his attention, almost like he is waiting for the perfect moment to spring forward and strike. His voice changes to a much deeper and resonate, but whispered voice that seems to rattle with some respiratory disease unless he is mimicking something. It’s almost as if he chooses to sound the way he does...

Personality & History

Personality: Bogdan can be described as ‘the regular’ stereotype in most American television. He’s got his spot at the bar that everyone respects, largely keeps to himself unless he has something to add to a conversation, and even then, he seems like he’s almost given up on being anything else than what he is and is just tired, waiting on his time to die. Talking with him can be depressing with his nihilistic view on life, but he does provide good wisdom for those who seek it out. But there always seems to be something about him that feel like he is waiting. He is never 100% focusing on anything, instead always looking at and listening to other people. One might say he’s tracking people. And he is.

Bogdan has a fantastic memory and reasoning, and it comes from a lifetime of hunting people. You have to know where everyone is, where they might go, where cover and flank points are, and how to freak them out into panic for a better opportunity to kill them. When he is on the job, he is direct and in charge. He’s been doing this a long time and he doesn’t take the risk of anyone messing that up. There’s a side of him that comes alive on the chase that if someone who knew him at the club saw, would swear he’s a different person. He’s alert, precise, and attentive, every ounce of him pulled into the hunt.

The Firm gave him a place, taught him to handle his curse, and gives him purpose to use both his skills and the benefits of his new form. He’s not happy with it his own fate, but when you are given lemons, you deal with it. He would do nearly anything the Firm asks of him and has no morals when it comes to what they ask of him. He’s a monster. So he acts like it. He holds no remorse over what he does, instead chalking it up to a job that needs doing and a job that he does very well.

Cursed or not, everyone is here on this rock with no general purpose. You do what you can and eventually you die. If it's his bullet that gets you, then he will make sure it’s as quick as can be. Unless he’s in his Monstrous form. Then you are going to suffer. That’s life, sometimes.

Positives - Easy to get along with as he has no expectations of interaction. Can speak on many subjects as he listens to everyone that speaks around him. Fantastic memory and spatial awareness. A very able hunter and fighter.

Flaws - Depressing to talk to. Nihilistic in that he believes life has no meaning or purpose. Hard to motivate outside of the Firm. Doesn’t make deep personal connections due to thoughts that everyone dies, so why bother? Cannot handle being in the middle of large crowds.

History: Bogdan was born in the far outskirts of St Petersburg to a lower class family. His father traded in the sparse game and meat that he could hunt, while his mother was a seamstress. They were on the outskirts of the ‘reforms’ that the party was implementing to try and raise the quality of life, but families like his were left behind. They survived in a small, run down home that leaked, didn’t hold heat or much of anything, but at least they had a roof to keep the foul weather out.

Since a very early age, his father taught him skills with the rifle to hunt, eager to have another hand help him since his factory job had sent him home permanently with a limp, writing him off several years earlier. While he learned and grew stronger, his mother grew weaker with age, taking sick often as his father had to cope and aid her.

Bogdan left the house more and more often as he got older, scavenging for toys or other things the house might need while his parents stayed home, and the nights were filled with his father’s descent into alcoholism, due to the stress of putting food on the table and helping his mother. He grew resentful, and eventually abusive. The first time his father had actively struck out and hit him, was the last time he’d ever see them both at a ripe 15 years of age, turning and leaving the house immediately.

It didn’t take him long to get into trouble, trying to lift a wallet off of one of the local Vory members so he could buy a scrap of food after living on the streets. He didn’t know who they were, and that might be the only reason he is still alive. He got savagely beat until the Bratok (lieutenant) of the small enforcer group came over to break up the fight. He didn’t want to grab the attention of the police, who would have to make a show of force if a kid was involved, so instead too him to the local meetup.

The Bratok, Illich Gobchiev, had a little mercy on him seeing his broken face. He said that Bogdan reminded him of his brothers, who all passed due to pneumonia. He had a small conversation with the young man, figured out that he was from way out of the way, and was just trying to eat. Illich gave him some food and decided to watch after the kid, sending him on fetches and small jobs. Bogdan, who wasn’t used to that kindness, latched onto Illich, and near worshiped him as an older brother. His hunting skills were put to use to help feed the other Shestyorkas (thugs), earning himself the title of “The Hunter”.

Eventually, Bogdan was asked to do something much more intense. Illich was going to meet with some other gang members to secure a deal. It was small, and out of the way, but he wanted the 18 year old to watch over him and kill the other man if he tried anything. It was much easier to pull the trigger than he’d ever thought it would be. Instinct took over and the other person lay dead, his hand wrapped around a gun that he was going to betray Illich with. To Bogdan, it was just another successful hunt.

Bogdan became a Vory that day and learned much. He and Illich were inseparable from that moment, rising up through the ranks and proving themselves time and time again. Illich was the brains, Bogdan was the enforcement. He became known for his efficient brutality, living up to his name of Hunter many times. No hesitation, no regrets, no problems. Whether is was kneecapping to get loans returned on time, assassinations of mobsters moving in on turf, or raids on other gangs, Bogdan was right in the action. Illich was always making moves, directing Bogdan for the most benefit to them both, and took care of the business.

That’s why it was so surprising when Illich was kidnapped. No one messed with the Vory, and Bogdan garnered a respectable reputation by then to defend his brother, even killing another member of the Vory that had threatened him. Bogdan immediately set to work trying to find him. It was difficult, but he knew these streets and he knew these people. It didn’t take long for him to find out that someone had been asking questions about Illich, prodding where they didn’t belong.

When he finally got a location to go to, Bogdan had already found out that it was someone who’s sister had been co-opted into one of Illich’s brothels. She had wound up dead after one of the clients had gotten too rough with her, and the brother was holding Illich responsible. Not that Bogdan cared at all. But at least he would know who he was killing as the shotgun flared.

Busting in the door to that abandoned motel room will be a memory that will stay with him forever, though. Seeing Illich stripped naked, covered in cuts and bruises, inside of some kind of glowing circle of candles, bones, and carrion meat as a hunched shadow turned toward him, revealing a deer skull and sharp teeth. It was so unexpected to see, so far outside of him norm that he hesitated in pulling the trigger until the table was already soaring at him, knocking the shotgun away and knocking him out.

The foul taste of rotten meat, rancid eggs, and vomit filled his mouth and woke him from his slumber, only to feel two sets of bones holding his mouth open and the creature that knocked him out crouched over him, vomit pouring out of its mouth into his. He fought and thrashed, spitting as much of the foul liquid out as he could, but was blinded and grasping under the powerful arms of whatever the thing was. But, in desperation, he reached out and felt something sharp next to him, and without conscious thought, brought it up and into the ribs of the creature. A ear-piercing scream shot through the hotel room as he kept stabbing, the creature trying to fight him off, but the suddenness of the attack left it exposed.

Bogdan kept stabbing until the weapon slipped from his fingers and the corpse of the creature slumped over onto him. A deep, gargled whisper filled his ears as it said “The Curse is… yours to carry now. My sister is avenged.” Bogdan scrambled out from under the body, wiping his eyes and throwing up everything he could of the sour mixture that had entered his body. He realized that he too had been stripped naked, and was covered in this black, rancid ichor that covered the knife he had dropped next to the corpse of some kind of awful creature. But what really took his attention as the half eaten corpse of his brother, Illich. Devastating chunks of his flesh were gone, like some wild animal had killed him, his blood cool on the floor. And for the first time in his life, Bogdan cried.

The corpse of the creature dissolved into more black ichor and Bogdan did his best to bury his friend and return to St Petersburg. He reported Illich’s death and was told to take some time to recover and wash up. He felt totally empty again as he returned to the apartment that he rented, showering until the water ran cold, and crawling into bed, feeling like he’d never get out of it again if he could help it.

That’s when the infection first started. The worst few days of Bogdan’s life occurred in that small apartment as the curse took his body, running rampant with fevers, vomiting, cramps, delusions, and pain unlike he’d ever known. He felt like something was hunting him all the time, watching from the darkness of the room, yellow eyes following him everywhere. There was no strength to go to the bathroom or move, and by the time he could gather the strength to call a doctor, the bedroom could no longer be considered livable.

The doctor came over quickly, giving the besieged Bogdan time to literally crawl into the shower to wash off the last few days of sickness, which gave him a little more strength to stand and check himself. His teeth had been pulverized by him gnashing in pain, his eyes yellowed and gaunt, and he looked like he had dropped 30 pounds nearly overnight. The light from the bathroom irritated him and the warmth of the shower seemed almost oppressive now.

The doctor took one look at him and dropped his bag in shock, “You are Cursed” leaving his lips almost in revulsion and sorrow. This apparently wasn’t the first Grotesque he’d treated in the past and explained what little he knew about what had happened. No only did the creature kill his brother, but it also took his life as well. He wouldn’t be able to continue working as he had and if it got bad enough, Bogdan would turn into an uncontrollable killing machine bent on consuming flesh. The head of that Vory gang already knew of the Cursed, and after a bad encounter with trying to control a werewolf a few years previous that had been hushed up, was not eager to repeat the experiment.

The doctor gave him a name and a plane ticket to London, directing him to talk to Alexander Arken to get more help. His skills would be most useful to him and maybe, if Alexander was feeling generous, Bogdan wouldn’t be killed on sight. Thus, his life completely over and destroyed, he boarded the private flight, heading into the unknown. He was essentially dead anyway, so why not see what lay down this path.

What he hadn’t expected was to be given a job. In exchange for loyalty to the Firm and training to control his Curse, he would do what he did best. Hunt. That was 10 years ago. And he still has yet to find a reason to live, but with a good job and recognition for his work, life isn’t exactly worth giving up yet.

Skills and Strengths

• Natural Hunter - Whether it’s man or beast, Bogdan can take it down and kill it. He’s become especially adept at destroying Cursed who decide to break the Firm’s rules or are a threat to his home.
  • Weapons Training - Through his life as an enforcer, he’s encountered many weapons, mostly guns. He can’t win a swordfight, but he’ll give someone hell in a brawl.
  • Silent Step - Bogdan has learned how to move in environments so that he is essentially silent, and while camped up sniping, can blend with the environment
  • Iron Will - In his time as an assassin, he’s needed to match wits and will with extremely powerful people. He is hard to beat and almost impossible to lose once he’s got your scent.
  • Survivalist - Understands how to survive in most environments. Can even play the harmonica pretty well around the fire.

My Curse
I am a Grotesque Wendigo
Cursed with Desecration

I am notable for:
- being much more controlled than a normal Wendigo, but I tend to get obsessed with my chase when it happens. There’s many Wendigo who struggle keeping heir Curse uncheck. No one tells you that the Curse talks to you. I made a deal with mine and so far, we’ve been in sync.
- my extreme loyalty to the Firm. Many have offered riches, gift, and even cures for mercy. None have gotten it.
- I hate the heat more than most Grotesques. I’ll go out of my way to cut cords on space heaters if I need to. Ice baths are where it’s at.
- My ability to drink people under the table. Quick healing and immunity to toxins means I don’t suffer drunkenness easily. I make more than a few bucks duping new people into drinking contests.

I deal with my Curse by:
- By consuming on my hunt. It’s always a small hunk of meat, but in doing so, I can hold the hunger back for a little longer. My trick is that I made a deal with my Wendigo that while we may not hunt often, the hunts will be spectacular and we will feed every hunt. It’s helped calm it down, but there are times when it’s just gonna come out to play.
- I move places often. Junk piles up and I live like a slob. Once it gets too bad, I just find a new place.
- I only hunt at night if I can help it. My prey is usually hunkered down and impaired by a lack of light. Just makes it easier to find them and chase them.
- I commit grand vandalism in order to prevent myself from becoming a serial killer. I hate myself for hating beauty, but sometimes it’s too much. So instead of going Jack the Ripper on some poor woman, I break Ferrari’s, mess up murals, and other such things. Remember the fucked up Jesus painting that became a meme? This guy did that.

Reginald - Shoggoth Butler of the 7th Dimension

Name: Reginald

True Name: Reg'Thal'Sum, The Unending Hunger.

Sexuality: Yes.

Age: Beyond the frame of reference for man, the dying of stars and the birth of galaxies move like droplets in the rain; a brief cosmic phenomena that burns it's light too quickly, passed without memory or concern.

Role: Demon summoned by Mistress Blackwell for protection and enforcement, as well as the occasional wild sex romp.

Day Job: Butler

Human/Entity: IC - Human Male; OOC - Sentient Tentacle Colony from realm of Luust'shaa, oft referred to as a Shoggoth.

Empowered:  Absolutely. His tentacles can range the whole spectrum of potential types from sucker to nibblers, injectors to clubs, each tentacle named and contributing to the whole (Such as Charlize and Theron, the twin aphrodisiac injectors, because “They make people hot”). Presents only a small portion of the colony he represents, his 'core' is a permanent rift in-between realms, allowing him to call anything from the colony to his assistance. His true presence would destroy the estate in its entirety from sheer mass and density. And Mistress would very much be upset with that unfortunate eventuality.

Tentacles include Mimic-class clusters, which allow him to present as anything he wishes, from people to furniture, though depending on which specific tentacle is presenting, his eye color changes. Tentacles can be used as weapons, mandibles for eating, hardening for use as sword or scissors, and can secrete all manner of foul poison and toxin, again, depending on the tentacle. His favorites are aphrodisiacs and paralysis toxins, though he has been known to make creative use of poisons in previous sacrifices as 'seasoning'.

Eye Color:  Depends on presenting tentacle. Can change from one instant to the next, independent from each other.

Hair Color:  Also depends on presentation, though the colony has agreed that showing fine, white tentacles as braided hair seems to suit their complexion the best.

Piercings/Tattoos/Brands/Etc: None to speak of, but tentacle Murphy thinks that a tribal might look wicked. The rest of the colony is on the fence.

Appearance: Normally, Reg'Thal'Sum is simply a pile of unending writhing masses, a wall of pleasure, pain, and consumption that never tires or rests in the pursuit of driving sorcerers unlucky enough to try and summon him utter mad with pleasure until their minds break. They taste better that way, like an egg without it's shell and scrambled. Humans would generally be unable to view his true form as there is just too much to view and the horror can drive them to madness.

But, after Mistress Blackwell brought him sentience, he decided to present as a white male with snow white hair that is braided in intricate knots that seem to fold in on themselves in fractal patterns if you stare at them for too long. He much prefers a sharp set of dress pants, suspenders, and a dark emerald or ruby vest for a splash of color. He takes great pride in his appearance, even though he can change it on a whim. But the colony seemed to agree that they look downright sexy like this, so why morph to another shape permanently? And they say vanity isn't for the old ones.

Personality: Flighty with a side of crazy and ruthlessly devoted to his Mistress, Reginald is only just able to pass as human, but even to those he has fooled, he is certainly the weird one in the estate. He does as he wishes, when he wishes, with the only exception being his Mistress' commands take precedence over all else. As such you can see him flit from cleaning an entire room with tentacles wielding cleaning supplies while he reads a book, or hanging upside down simply to 'get another perspective on life'. Or if you are lucky, he'll take a particular liking to you, which means surprises around every corner as that wide, unnerving smile lights up every dark corner you see.

Reginald will immediately obey any order Mistress Blackwell gives, leading to unsettling interactions where he is getting a little to 'personal' before the Mistress commands him to leave them alone, and he will drop everything on the dime and come to her side. He dotes on her like a familiar with massages and tea, but don't let the domestication fool you for a single instant. He has and will again kill for his Mistress and the consumption of the corpse is merely a cherry on top. At least he's not gonna eat you. He's a reformed Eldritch abomination. Unless Mistress wills it otherwise...

Background Information:
Reginald's True Secret
Unbeknownst to everyone, including Mistress Blackwell, Reginald isn't bound by anything, magical or otherwise, to service. Once he became sentient through Mistress Blackwell's summoning and subsequent week long fuck fest that left him exhausted, he decided to play along and serve. It's new and interesting for him and he gets to meet and eat such interesting new people! No one ever visited him in Luust'shaa just to say hi over crumpets! But the instant that the Mistress starts to waver in her dedication to the realm or decides that his patron shouldn't be brought to conquer this realm and cover it end to end in an apocalypse of pleasure, fucking, and torture until the center of the universe burns everything to dust, he will not hesitate to consume her. All good things must come to an end, eh?

Likes: Flakey pastries, a strong earl grey, cleanliness and good hygiene, mind breaking new additions to the cult, literature of all kinds (can barely be found without a book on him), finding new fetishes that his tentacles can be used for, gossip, consuming the flesh and souls of mortals, and dogs. Though they don't like him much in return.

Dislikes: Clergy members, traitors, getting his tentacles stepped on, even by accident, (it's like stubbing your toe!), 'coffee', teen magazines, flowers with an odd number of petals on them, non-lotioned kleenex, and dry heat.

Ons: Submissive tendencies (willing to submit to his pleasures), The 'librarian' type, breaking arrogant guests through waves of pleasure that can last days, drug application, Sucking cocks (no, not with his mouth, are you a barbarian?!), violating any hole open to him, gothic fashion, sweat/dirt/sex juices (he enjoys cleaning his victims), avid hentai readers.

Offs: Banishing, occult circles (he fell for that once already), being crushed or bound, Stupidity (breathplay... I don't breathe), lack of emotion or reaction, Crosses or religious icons, anything inflatable (Do you how hard it is to grab plastic with these things?!).

Face claim: Undertaker from Black Butler

Extra Pics

Cassandra "Cass" Pines - Shark Badass and Rocker Chick
[Floatright][/float]

Character Name: Cassadra "Cass" Pines

Species: Shark

Sexual Orientation & Status: Dominate Bisexual. Always in aggressive command of sex. Non virgin/single

Job: Lead singer and Guitarist for the band “Lead Poisoning”, also acts as Manager and Negotiator. They embody rock, where Cass really comes alive, drugs or not. Her actual personality shines through as someone who lives for the moment where the crowd cheers their names, beer is thrown around, and the mosh pit screams obscenities in pleasure with the beat that rules her life. She's been known to work as a bouncer, bartender, and general rabble rouser when money is tight and although she is prickly and a notorious flake at work, no one can dispute how effective she is as kicking someones ass while off of her gourd drunk.

Personality: Cass is a bitch and a bully. She is an angry, lonely, and lost soul who only feels truly at home when she is playing guitar and singing. Every moment of her life is spent chasing the high of the music, replacing it with drugs, sex, and alcohol to try and fill the void that her family left. Instead of opening up to people, she uses their bodies and dumps them, preferring that if people are going to hurt her then she gets to choose how it's done. She boasts and blusters, having the physical force to back up her anger but with such a short fuse, she tries to throw down too often to keep anything steady under her. She picks on those who piss her off or are different than her or if she just wants to fight or fuck someone, throwing verbal jabs at them until they snap at her. Nothing is too low for her, belligerent and sadistic, she takes pleasure when she gets under other people's skins.

She is a ball of hurt and anger at the world, and will take every opportunity to lash out and show the world that she can just hit back harder than anything else. But in reality, she uses drugs to cover up how pathetic she feels, she has sex with anything that moves to prevent the crippling doubt and questions that pop up when no one else is there, and drinks till she can pass out before sense of failure can catch up with her.

You only ever really see Cass' personality come through when she is playing music. In that moment, she shines like a beacon, radiating whatever the music was meant to portray. Creating, playing, or even just listening to music can calm her down in ways no person can. She lives for the moment of the crowd cheering and slipping into the emotions she's trying to convey. But as soon at the stage high has worn off, she's back to chasing it with anything else, back to her bitchy and violent ways.

Appearance: Cass is a grey and white mix of anger, sexuality, and emotion. Long, tall, and limber, Cass hasn't always stood out, her skinnier features more the result of her drug use than anything, though compared to the larger, chunkier version of the shark that everyone used to know, many have claimed that the drugs have been the best weight loss she'd ever could have done (Those people being her dead-ass friends). She had a sizable D-Cup, though her real appeal are her hips, often referred by her as "Fuck Handles", wide and thick to sashay in front of the men, a common tactic to ensnare her next victim to waggle them wrapped in skinny jeans before sitting on her target, her shoulder length, choppy cut wild black hair matching her personality, with just a twinge of blue on the tips.

As a dedicated punk rocker, she favors vests, torn clothing, and wrinkles, mostly because it's hard to remember to wash clothing when you are waking up in various states of hangovers every day, but she also sports as many piercings as she can afford on her body, ranging from 5-6 on each ear, one of them lacing across the earlobe like a corset, to her nipples, one lip ring, a nose ring, and an eyebrow ring, as well as several along the various fins on her tail. Tattoos adorn her body, covering her rough, sandpaper like skin with visages of pin up girls, barbed wire, and tribalistic designs over her shoulders, arms, ribs, and back, including a "tasteless" tattoo of a rose bush to replace any pubic hair she may have opted to grow.

And as a last impression, one of her teeth got knocked out in a bar-fight last year, prompting the angry, drunk, and high woman to shove a shard of metal into her gums to replace it, intimidating everyone involved in the fight to back off as she looked at them, blood dripping from her replacement tooth. She kept the look, but a dentist actually installed it so she wouldn't get gangrene from infection, the shimmering digit earning her the nickname of "The Silverfang Bitch"

Further Pictures

History: Cass grew up with two sharks who wanted more than what they had. Her father, Matthias Pines, was already a respectable lawyer, but left the sea behind to start a practice on land with his wife, the lovely Juliette Pines. They rose to a very high level of society quickly, thanks to her father’s skill with words and cases, but their home life was always lived with the utmost care given to their appearance.

“Cassandra, we are under immense scrutiny every day. You must always act like you belong where we are.” Was her dad’s favorite phrase. As such, Cass was enrolled in the best schools, they attended all the functions that were expected of them in high society, and Cass was expected to be the classic version of “Seen, Not Heard.”

Cass flourished the first time she got a hold of an instrument, but there was a time she almost gave it up. Her parents expected perfection from their child who simply wanted to have fun learning. Luckily, she trained under a Jewish Beaver named Harold who carefully crafted the master artist he saw in her. Times spent with him were some of her fondest, their laughs would fill the small music shop he ran as she plucked and strummed her way into music. He was her refuge from the stringent, stoic standards her parents placed on her.

Lester and Cass met in the early years of high school, and they became fast friends, able to really be themselves around each other. Had they not been so cautious about ruining their friendship, most likely they would have been each other’s firsts. But Lester’s mother passing put a wedge between them, driving Cass into the arms of another Shark, Justin.

What started as a whirlwind relationship that was meant to try to entice Lester back in quickly escalated to actual love as the Shark sank his fangs into her personality, harboring her from her parents, giving her an outlet to really let loose. He introduced her to alcohol, then Herb, then harder drugs as Cass desperately sought freedom from her parent’s tyrannical rule. Their crackdowns only made her rebellion worse, driving her further into Justin’s abusive arms.

As prom night came and went and she ended up pregnant. With pressure from her boyfriend and her parents, she couldn't handle the decision, and at her boyfriends urge, she shot up some new drug that ended up having her miscarry to try and escape the pressure she had been feeling. But instead of using it as a wake-up call to clean up her life, she dove into the depression knowing that the drug could make her forget that she had a daughter that she killed. She had her tubes tied in a hasty decision to never have the situation happen at her boyfriend's insistence and she fell into a life of abuse and drugs, only adding to the regret that she'd never be able to try again, if she ever got back on track.

Finally, one day, she was being assaulted by him, both of them hungover and raw, and she snapped, pushing him off of her and fighting back, standing up for herself and nearly killing her boyfriend in the process in a fix of drug fueled rage. Ever since then, she's used her anger as armor to keep other people out, and her addictions to keep herself from having to deal with what she's become.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. She fucks with everyone, all the time, for the sole purpose of her own pleasure.

Abilities:

• Bar Brawler - She can hold her own in the chaos of a bar-fight and can take a punch with the best of them.
  • Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll – Cass is used to the lifestyle of partying, and can handle her alcohol and drugs much better than the normal fur.
  • Metal Queen - Just like the Piano Man, she gets frequently asked "Man, what are you doing here?" Near expert levels of Guitar and Singing abilities, as well a Journeyman level musical abilities in many other instruments.
  • Sandpaper Skin - Thanks to dermal scales, Cass' skin is rough in texture, the scales of a shark holding teeth that can really harm a fur rubbing them the wrong way. It hurts worse to be hit and her punches add horrid scrapes to the damage. For the most part her front torso, palms and soles of her feet are a smoother skin though.
  • Brawler's Durability - Cass has needed to fight for most of what she has, literally. Scars are just one of her many charms. It takes a lot of damage to even wear her down in a fight.

Flaws:

• Neurotic – Sometimes Cass can’t even explain why she snapped. A ball of heavy emotion, she prefers to just live in that emotion instead of questioning it. It makes her very hard to be around.
  • Overly Violent – Cass’ standard way of dealing with the unknown is to fight about it. And she packs a punch.

Associated NPC's:

• Mondrisha "Mandy" Cline – The viper bassist and pianist for Lead Poisoning. The oldest of the band, is considered the band’s mother, as she is one of the more responsible of the group. As in, she doesn’t start fights as soon as something happens. Much more cool headed than her sisters, prefers alcohol to drugs.
  • Rachel "Ratty" Jones – The drummer for Lead Posioning, and the youngest of the band. Takes a major liking to Cass and tries to emulate her to empower who she sees is a strong, independent woman. Very overtly sexual to try and ‘compete’ with Cass, she’s a major size queen.
  • The Ladykiller – The band’s unreliable van. It’s as much of a character as the others are in the band, the Van always running like it is going to die in the next few minutes. None of the women can repair it, or have put effort into doing so, but it’s been a part of their family since they formed the band. Graffiti covers its hide, the members sometimes just drawing on it for fun. The only modern thing is it’s stereo system, which is top notch.

Character Ons: Getting to Dominate someone, being in control, scratching, biting, roughhousing, slapping, and anal. If she’s crazed, bloodplay.

Character Offs: Toilet play.

Juliana "Jules" Seeker - Drafthorse Handywoman, Friend, and Futa, in that order

Character Name: Julianna Patricia Seeker, but call her Jules.

Species: Draft Horse

Sexual Orientation & Status: Futa - Bi / Non-Virgin / Single.

Job: Welder for Allied Metalworking, Volunteer worker for Goldman Charities.

Personality: If anyone ever describes Jules as anything but direct, they obviously have never met her. Same goes if the words "sweet" and "comforting" aren't used. Sure, she can be loud and boisterous, her words aren't chosen carefully, and she says the wrong thing often enough to have earned a horseshoe retainer from how often her foot is in there. But there's no question that the words she speaks are honest and kindhearted. Years on the shop floor have given her a perverted sense of humor from being around blue collar guys for so long, but as the "Team Mom" she watches out for the guys and girls in her shop like a protective hawk. Lo be to the person who threatens friends, family, or her work family, because a kind woman can quickly turn into a matron of war.

Appearance: Machine work isn't the physical labor many expect it to be, but Draft Horses are always known for keeping a solid body even if they aren't working hard. She's strong, but between her ass and chest, you'd be hard pressed to see the muscle under it all. She's curvaceous enough to have difficulty finding pants (much to her chagrin). Deep brown eyes sparkle with warmth and kindness constantly and a smile is never far from her face. Her horse cock is hard to hide sometimes, but she's never been shy about it either. Either people dig it, or they don't. It's water under the bridge if they don't.

Further Pictures

History: Jules is a long time resident of the Rainforest district, long enough to know that a good braid in your hair prevents the humidity from poofing your hair out. Her dad worked the line before she did, but he worked a steel mill when it was still a 'glamorous' job for a man to have. He retired as a foreman, and while he never did his family wrong, Jules still wishes that he'd have been around more. Even in his retirement, it's hard to connect with him. Her mother was a homemaker, and did her best to keep Jules and her 3 siblings in line, but a homecooked meal every night and a kind smile is what she likes to remember most.

Sure, Jules was teased about being a futa when she was younger, but after an encounter with another 'endowed' woman, it changed her outlook on the dangly bits. It didn't matter what you had, she determined, but the way you treat people. That relationship didn't last, but she took what she learned and grew. She didn't pay her detractors no mind, and focused on doing things she liked to do. Shop classes seemed to draw her attentions, much to her mother's disapproval, but she continued, developing into quite a skilled woman, focusing on welding and woodworking. Metal and wood shaped itself like clay as her skills improved, and it wasn't long before she found out that her dad had been bragging about her skills, and a acquaintance of his offered her a job right out of high school. She's been there ever since.

The first handful of years were fine, with Jules finding that the work suited her well and her temperament and disposition lent itself well to her co-workers. But clocking and clocking out was all that was taking up her time, and after a particularly harsh night of drinking herself to sleep, and a day of hangover welding (Bright lights and pounding head DO NOT MIX), she realized that she was turning into her dad. She talked to one of her mentors in the program and he suggested either a hobby or maybe volunteer work.

She bounced between everything from rugby teams, golf, kite flying, train collecting, blood drives, and many other volunteer organizations, but nothing seemed to stick for longer than a few months. Luckily, she had a union paycheck to help those hobbies out, but she wasn't any closer to feeling any type of fulfillment. That was, until she walked into Goldman Charities and sat in on a group therapy session with Dr. Goldman, the Tiger who focused on bringing people up out of bad situations and giving them opportunities they never had.

Her heart broke to hear the stories of people who'd never had a family life, caring parents, or even food on the table every night, and she quickly realized how many people missed the life she'd had. She signed up that same day to help Dr. Goldman as much as she could, to help those without to have everything she had growing up. Because no one deserves to be without, in her opinion. She got involved with everything from inequality protests to soup lines to clothing drives, and her face had started to be recognized as someone who actually cares instead of trying to score morality points.

Her life is busy, but she wouldn't have it any other way.

Alignment: Lawful Good. Within the context of the law, you can have a fulfilling life.

Abilities:

• Skilled Tradeswoman - Metal, wood, or otherwise, Jules knows her way around tools and mechanics.
  • Charity Case - Jules has been working charity for so long, many of the underprivileged know her, and are willing to help her if she needs it.
  • Team Mom - Jules commands a certain level of respect and many who know her see her as a motherly figure, easy to confide in without judgement.
  • Stomping Grounds - She's lived in the Rainforest District her whole life. If there's something happening there, she knows about it.
  • Friends with Benefits - Sex is just another natural extension of being a friend with Jules. She's not ready to settle down, but sex is just one more way to take care of those she cares about. Don't worry about her getting too attached.

Flaws:

• Bleeding Heart - It's not the first time she's been suckered by a sob story, and it won't be the last. She's just too trusting and kind to overlook someone in need.
  • Oblivious - You could probably look this gift horse in the mouth and she wouldn't even notice. Call her a space cadet and give her a space suit.

Character Ons: Caring, soft loving. Caresses and kisses. Pillow talk and cuddles. Jules cares about her partner and it shows in attentive lovemaking.

Character Offs: BDSM, too rough sex, blood, toilet play, humiliation or degradation.

Sargepepper

Prompts!!

~~~~~~Kink Level: Normal~~~~~~

(M4F) - The Alien Who Loved Me (Sci-Fi - Slice of Life)

The appearance of the Levath settlement ship was the first time humanity could confirm that we were not alone in the universe. But the celebration of meeting our fated cousins was quickly superseded but the revelation that the ship was the first and the last the Levath would bring. They were the remnants of a war long fought and harshly one. Their homeworld was destroyed in their haste to prove which side was right to a question that was lost to time. After a long time of debating and trying to figure out what to do, humanity finally offered the Levath a place on Earth, a place to belong. There were rough patches, a grinding as cultures combined, but 150 years later, the Levath have proven themselves worth scientists, leaders, and diplomats. They earned a place of respect as our brethren and are spearheading our research to live among the stars. We've established colonies on Mars, the Moon, and several moons through the gas giants and our technology is crawling forward to help us achieve the things we are aiming for.

But at the end of the day, this is a story of a Human and a Levath falling for each other in the time when the stars are calling to Humanity and embracing the Levath back into it's bosom. Boy meets girl, they have coffee, and maybe there's a scene where she gets embarrassed about how sensitive her tail is. This scene can be anything from a simple romance, to a conspiracy theory game, to an slice of life anime feel.

(M4F) - Metal Maiden (Punk - Current Day - Slice of Life)

You are my favorite person, my best friend for years. But after your first tattoo back in high school, something took over. Now, you are pierced in all the places you can get it legally, and your own artwork is displayed over as much skin as you can cover... And I must admit, I have never found you more attractive. Come to find out, in high school, you found my alt pornography, and wanted to be those girls I listed after. Maybe you'll get your wish with this six pack of beers? Or you slyly try to tell me the story of your new piercings, revealing yourself to me in the process?

~~~~~~Kink Level: Medium~~~~~~

(M4F/Futa/T) - Man's Best Friend

My pacing back and forth would probably have worn a hole into the rug I was walking on. Today was the day, today, I helped someone acclimate to the new world of Humans. It's been a rough trip, the government wanted to make sure **everything** was on the up and up, including blood tests and personality tests (Did you know polygraphs now included a very uncomfortable probe?). But the Relocation Initiative was going to help all those effected by the Change to adapt to their new world. Ever since the sky ripped open and monsters started to appear everywhere, no one knew what to do. But it turns out that those monsters were just as scared as us. Eventually, we bridged the language gap with technology, and learned that they had been displaced from their own timeline, a slightly medieval time like something out of a manga. But they couldn't adapt by themselves, and since the rift sealed, no one knows what to do with them. Thankfully, someone suggested a foster program where you could 'Adopt' a Monster, providing them home and cultural/technological adaptation. And MINE WAS ALMOST HERE!! What would I find on the other side of that door? I'm looking for a long term RP with this one, no sooooo much focused on sex, but that will definitely be a fun part of it. Monsters of all kinds are welcome, furries, aliens even, and Futa are welcome in this prompt. We could even switch it up and have a Monsterboy visit you! Or a Futa ;> We could even do a harem, with both of us coming up with new additions to the house!

(M4F/Futa/T) - The Shop at the Center of the Multi-Verse

Throughout the Universes, in all of their glory and splendor, their terror and depravity, there is always one thing that will be the most loathed, hated action that could be undertaken. With deities, gods, elder ones, fantasies, unimaginable horrors made manifest, there will always be one constant.

Customer Service.

I'm not really sure how I ended up in this shop from my boring day to day job, but stumbling in here seemed to shock everyone there. A human? In the shop at the center of the multi-verse? Surely this was a joke? But after helping deal with a rowdy customer without blinking an eye, you decide that it may be time to change that long-standing unspoken rule. You need the help and while I have been weighed down by ruthless customers and an uncaring society, maybe there's something there underneath... if you can just uncover it.

In the meantime, Azathoth need his weekly cloud trim or he gets cranky, the mob of Gnolls need swords made post haste, and the old witch from the bog INSISTS that she ordered those frog eyes last week! Customers are customers, regardless of how many eyes, limbs, brains, or existences they have, and it's just like the convenience store at home. Just with a better boss.

(M4F/Futa/T) - Heat of the Pack

It is really hard to hold a job down, especially when something about you causes the monsters around you to... perk up... as they might say. It's been a couple of decades since the Rift was opened and myth and reality blurred, with monsters from a parallel dimension coming through. At first, it was chaos as everyone got confused and upset, but eventually, the worlds of magic and technology managed to settle down and cooperate. The revelation that we weren't alone in the universe helped unify us here on Earth Prime, while the opportunities and culture presented by this new world helped Hope (As it had been dubbed) advance past a technological and cultural stagnation that had plagued them for centuries. But, the differences between our realities, while sparse, didn't take much time to reveal themselves as around 2% of the population of Earth Prime held a pheromone that could absolutely drive monsters wild. The longer they were around it, the more vaccinated they became to it to guard themselves, but it was found that in many cases, there was no resistance to the pair 'working it out' between themselves.

In this case, I've managed to catch the eye of a Hellhound girl, a race of monsters that are notorious for their possessiveness and strength. Once they have decided that they are mated to another, there is little that can be done to dissuade them. I must admit, however, that being spoiled by a strong woman who makes it very plain that she wanted me of all people in such a knowing and steadfast way is endearing in it's own right. Does she have a bigger cock than me? Yeah. But at least she doesn't make it seem less manly. It just shows who the alpha is. But, I still smart off to her, pull on the lead a little bit. Show her that I'll never just completely roll over and take whatever she dishes out. It makes it interesting to see that sly, confident smile cross her face when I stand up to her and she stalks up to me, all predator and grace as she takes me to remind me who is in charge. I got to admit, I kind of dig it.

I would love to play with a playful, loving domme for this role. Someone that knows that I am theirs totally and utterly, even if I don't know it yet. I've been marked and claimed by you and you treat it like it's the most obvious and most unshakable thing in the world. The sex is rough and spontaneous, but never outright harmful, though you may want to share the spoils of your capture with others as a way to enforce your own bond with me.

Take a look at the entry for Hellhounds here!

Images for reference

(Futa4Futa/F) - The Grand Experiment

"There ya go, Lauren, you met your quota for the day." I said breathless, laying on top of the woman's backside and we were both sweating and panting from exertion. My cock slid out of her fluffy pussy, my seed dribbling onto the floor as she stood up, pulling her skirt down and unhooking the pumps from her swollen and laden breasts.

"Thank you so much Lisa. It's very useful to have you around, you know. A lot of us pump so much more milk when we have a young futa like you to... well encourage flow." She gave a saucy wink to me as i rested in the corner of the pumping room, cock still hard and throbbing. Milk was a huge export of the city, futa's breastmilk and semen becoming a huge commodity outside of our planet. So the planet's government set up a... well a farm, for lack of a better term. The government tried to call it a "Voluntary Community Extraction Facility." The locals called it the farm.

The Planet was one government, a galactic experiment in sexual values and genetic modification. Everyone is healthy from birth, strong, physically beautiful, and most of the population has a well hung, thick cock swinging below their legs. Everyone was encouraged to have sex, even family as they opened up personal borders. Sex was a pastime, orgy clubs a common site and nighttime destination to socialize. Businesses had set time for breaks so the co-workers could 'increase productivity', and even sex toys were carried around in public and used often enough to be on nearly every storefront. I had a buttplug in right now, actually. It had a fake ruby in it and I loved it!

Woman came in, pumped for a certain amount of time, and left, getting a small portion of the profits from the Milk sold. Lots of housewives did it to help make some money. That and they hired young, good looking futa's like me to have sex with them to encourage a heavier milk flow. Apparently, sex helps the nipples become erect and open up more, and other futa love having another cock in them to make them cum more often.

Not that I'm complaining, It's a great job. And they only hire the futa who have a low refractory period. Like me. I could knock out at least 10 women on my shift. I had a Facebook group. A Frakking Facebook group. I get Christmas presents. Most of these women are really nice, motherly types, so they try to take care of me in their spare time.... It's sweet really.

Thankfully, I'm single, but i think a girlfriend would be okay, since it's just for my job. I pulled my pants back up and nodded respectfully toward Mrs. Aberdeen as she closed the last few buttons on her blouse and gave me a goodbye kiss on the cheek.

"Behave yourself, Lisa. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Another saucy wink as she opened the door to leave

"If the stories you've told me are true, that doesn't limit much." She laughed as she left, leaving me a small tip on the corner table. I smiled. She was sweet.

I wonder who was next?

~~~~~~Kink Level: Extreme~~~~~~

(M4F) - Misunderstood Yokai

Based off of the images located here (Warning, a little gory) - https://imgur.com/a/zxp8z

Horror Ghosts need love too! It's amazing how many solutions you can find when you simply sit down and listen to someone. Well, can you 'be' someone when you are a ghostly apparition that feasts on the fear of the living? As a surgeon, it was almost an instant reaction to try and stem the bleeding from your face as soon as you appeared in my mirror when I was pulling a late night shift. I think you wanted to eat me, the smell of the recently deceased on my hands and body from a poor soul that just couldn't hang on anymore. But it seemed to put us both off when I started to treat you instead of run away screaming. I still don't know why you sat down, but you did, and I quickly did what I could to help your wounds, listening to your story once your mouth could actually form words. And... I must say.... you are extremely cute when you aren't trying to tear the flesh from my body.

Doesn't have to be amputated, I'd be willing to work with a Samara type or really anything you can come up with. Point is, she's a horror spirit and it just took someone to see past the gore and fear to see the young woman under it all.

~~~~~~Taken Prompts~~~~~~

(M4F) - Sexy D&D (Taken by DaughterofDragons)
[M4F] Sexy DnD

My character is Glint, master rouge and charmer, with a small amount of sorcery at his command from a bloodline he doesn't know. Sarcastic, handsome, and a questionable moral compass, he eventually makes the right decision... Maybe after a few gold is made off of it.

The world only has one real feature, and that is all magic comes from life essence. Casters use their own life force to cast magic, and can slowly regen it, and all monsters are looking to harvest that essence, in the obvious ways. Glint and your character could be in jail and have to sex the guards up to get out, or you fall into a tentacle pit and glint has to find a way to you, or he is seduced bus female werewolf and you have to find a way to protect him from the lycanthropy before it's too late.

Glint and your character are close partners in crime, and depend on each other, but the adventures are not limited to just those characters. Feel like being accidentally bonded to the lion pride leader for a spell? Sweet, let's do it. Feel like being the harpy that catches a feeling for Glint? Let's pile more on.

I want many prompts over time where we agree on a way to go and suggest sexy ways to play, and then play them out :) not much is off limits, so imagine away. Prison give you a lady boner right then? Maybe your life priestess get captured and gets "convinced" through multiple sex sessions.

Send me a message about your character and how you'd like them to know each other. I figure that glints "life essence" can be given via sex, an his is a little more potent than a normal person's. A life priestess that has more potent life essence would be cool, but maybe you are a paladin, divine energy filed by lust. Or an Amazon, who's libido is unmatched in the land.

(M4F) - Delinquent Love (Taken by Levi)

You are the most feared woman in school. Tough, fierce, stoic, you shrug off the worst fights with little more than a tsk of irritation. But I've known you for years. I know the family life that gave you such a hard edge also left you wanting for anything resembling closeness, even if you aren't able to process it right. You've taken to my home as your second home since we've been friends, and while I'm not the biggest or hardest guy, I get to see that wonderful smile as we read comics or watch you simply relax as you watch me play a game. You're really a sweetheart, but will you let me in past your armor?

(M4F/Futa/T) - The Cutest Eldritch Horror (Taken by Bronze)

[/Floatright]The problem with crossing the limits of sanity into the realm of dreams and nightmares is that the lords of that realm, the ones that the very thought of them tears the sanity of mortal men to shreads, might order you to be cursed as you leave their realm. But, in order to be cursed, the eldritch horror that is assigned to you must actually know how to do that. And you don’t. This might be your first curing and while you are eager to please your overlords, their concept of cursing involving horrible and bloody death after undeath might not match up with your concept of getting in a relationship with me so I’ll never know the happiness of being with a human woman. And you don’t wanna make me lose my job, but making a lunch that is slightly under nutiricious is bad for me in the long haul!! Muahahah!

At the end of the day, you’re some kind of eldritch horror that is tasked to me, and isn’t horribly good at being a curse. More of a minor inconvenience than anything, but you are so cute and eager, it’s hard to say no to you.

(M4F/Futa) - Homecumming (Taken by DaughterofDragons)

"Hey mom!" I called out, setting my bad down next to the doorway as I walked inside the old, familiar house. College had such a different smell, one of stress, release, sex, work... But home. It was always calming, the smell of cooking and warmth. It was nice to be home. I called out again with no response, and decided to check out the rooms upstairs, just in case you were napping or distracted with work on your computer. I know you worked from home, so you could just be on a call. But as I walk up the stairs, the sounds I hear are not any of these things. I hear sliding, I hear slapping and moaning. And instantly I am warped back to my teenage years, sneaking up to your door to listen, my heart beating out of my chest. You left the door wide open this time, my time at college leaving you with a sense of privacy. Or at least distance. It was true that since I saw you that first time and heard your lust soaked voice moan my name, I started teasing you. I would wear just boxers around, early morning wood poking out, and me seemingly unaware of my partial nudity. I would walk from the bathroom nude, right desire your wide open door. I'd fall asleep on the couch with my dick out and listen to your panting and moaning as your tried to hide your orgasm on the chair next to me. And tonight, your legs wide open, a vibrator shoved up your perfect pussy and your cock throbbing as you looked at your cellphone. Undoubtedly, you were looking at that pic i "accidentally" sent you that I asked you to delete, the one with cum on my chest for my "girlfriend". I slowly undress and enter your room, cock already free and throbbing. Tonight, you'd finally get what you wanted. I have all week off and for this week, I'll fulfill all your fantasies about me.

Alternate Idea: Sister or Aunt.

(F/T 4 F/T) - Reapers of the Voidborn (Sci-Fi - Milspec - Anthro) (Taken by Levi)

The Reapers are nothing more than a myth now, same as the Federation of Common Planets that oversaw them. Oversaw us all, really. There had never been such a large organization that managed to calm down the hotheadedness of the Tauran War Priests, soothe the paranoia of the Cerulian Hegemony Ministers, and out-politic the cunning Mercantile Guild, all while keeping the peace between so many different cultures and races that it would make your head spin. But all of that is over now. No one really knows why or how, but in the aftermath of the FCP falling and leaving trillions of innocent lives to float on the whims of egotist despots and unprepared bureaucracies, there was no real hope as to a better future that the Federation managed to give hope for.

Some rumors say that there was a secretive branch of the Federation Armed Forces that would be assigned to riskier or more sensitive missions that the government needed handled. There was never any record of these 'Reapers' except for the crazed ramblings of supporters of fringe group that their leaders had died, or on the lips of those rescued from randomness in deep space, but their legend spread. Sometimes it was hundreds or an army that assaulted them and left their rebellion forces crippled while other times it was two or three very intense soldiers that slipped in and out with only the barest of a trace left on the security cameras, almost as a warning to those who saw the blurry image that there was no hiding from the monsters that lurked in the dark void between planets. All we know is that the legend has the Reapers tied into the fall of the Federation. And as such, there is a big price tag on their head that was distributed through the Mercenary Recruitment Coalition from an unknown contact: 7 figure sums of credits to anyone who brings in a Reaper's tags. Needless to say, it's tough to be a legend right now.

-----

You and I will play two disenfranchised futuristic soldiers from a government that doesn't exist anymore. Our unit has been blamed through rumor and money to be the source of that collapse. The Reapers stumbled across something big, big enough that it forced someone's hand to enact their coup, which failed, but took out the major leaders of the Federation we served for. There's very few people that knew we were on the mission to begin with, and even fewer that knew what happened inside the compound we were infiltrating. Even we have nothing more to go on than the comm records of our comrades shouting in alarm at something inside and then an explosion.

So we scattered. Dug deep and went to ground like we'd been taught. Watched everything happen from our dugouts, hideouts, and various boltholes, only to be left wondering if we'd ever get the call to regroup. As it took longer and longer to make contact, some Reapers disappeared since they no longer had a government to serve. Others turned to crime. Others simply pretended like that aspect of their lives never happened and tried to go back to the universe as normal citizens. Some were successful.

We can play two of these Reapers that have come across each other in the worst of circumstances, only to realize that the person we were both contracted to either protect, kill, or steal from (or any combo thereof), was actually someone with a single shred of info of what happened in the compound, and whoever hired us also hired the near army of people that stormed us with the intent to kill us and destroy the evidence. And Reapers don't take too kindly to being double-crossed. With the first lead in years on what happened, we team up and set out to find out more, running into other Reapers, clandestine spies, government and corporate agents, and generally trying to survive longer than a few days to avenge our people and our Federation. With some fantastic sex along the way ;P

Sargepepper

~~~~~~Photo Prompts~~~~~~

These are just random photos that I have floating around that never really had a plot associated, but seemed interesting to think about. Feel free to pitch something based off of them!

Favorites are surrounded in ~Tildes~!

Anthro/Furry
~A Pole for Both of Us~

Nergigante in the flesh

~Futa Cat Workout Buddy~

Thicc Bat Girl

Mischievous Shark Trap

~Punk Heyna~

Fantasy Bellydancer

Spunky Fall Girlfriend

Girlfriend Hoodie

Monster Girls
Spacewoman Kim

Magma Dragoness

Moth GF at the Beach

~Busty Oni~

~Spider Yukata~

Scarred and Free

~Inviting Demoness~

~Playful Tease~

~Modern Minotaur~

Corrupt Satyr

Thorny Futa Rose

~Milf Slime Ready~

~Being of Myth and Shadow~

Seeya Satyr!

~Futa Bedroom Eyes~

Eldritch Futa

~Chained Demoness~

Pin Up Demoness

~Oni Delinquents~ (Prompt Taken by Levi)

Fantasy Races
Kickass Oni

High Fashion Oni

Workout Drow

Lingerie Drow

Summoned Demoness

~Gnoll Pit Fighter~

Minotaur Barbarian

Gnoll War Chief

Multi-armed Warrior

Lazy Orc

Persian Elf Assassin

~Orc Sorceress~

Red Oni Fighter

Slave Tiefling

Tribal Fire Genasi

The Cutest Orc Barbarian

~Roguish Teifling~

Fantasy Humans
Seductive Elf Priestess

~Monk of the Drunken Fist~

Ice Queen

~Noblewoman Rapier~

Barbarian of the North

Shadow Queen

~Japanese Steampunk Noblewoman~

Badass Monk

Elegant Bodyguard

Lots of Bells and Whistles

Paladin of Protection

Cyberpunk/Other
Goth-THICC

Steampunk Soldier

90's Retro Tacticool

Proper Eldritch Abomination

Glory

Built Orc Tough

~Samus After Dark~

Her Majesty's Secret Service

~Experiment 479~

Hive Assassin

~Ramona Cyber~

Professional Assistant

~Call her 'Eyes'~

~Vanguard~

Yakuza Bitch

Post Apocalypse Bitches

Mercenary Badass

Punk Executive

Retro Future

Senpai Cyberpunk

Tagging for Life

The Wolf Calls

~Geisha Robot~

~Dieselpunk Babe~

Psionic Pink

Biker Chic

Black Eyed Bounty Hunter

~Lingerie Beauty~

Sargepepper

Update 10/28:

Cleaned up a lot of the errors that were there, cleaned up flow of the posts, redid the layout of prompts and picture prompts.

Added pics to the picture prompts.

Sargepepper

10/1/20 - Updated with very craved prompt "Heat of the Pack"

(M4F/Futa/T) - Heat of the Pack

It is really hard to hold a job down, especially when something about you causes the monsters around you to... perk up... as they might say. It's been a couple of decades since the Rift was opened and myth and reality blurred, with monsters from a parallel dimension coming through. At first, it was chaos as everyone got confused and upset, but eventually, the worlds of magic and technology managed to settle down and cooperate. The revelation that we weren't alone in the universe helped unify us here on Earth Prime, while the opportunities and culture presented by this new world helped Hope (As it had been dubbed) advance past a technological and cultural stagnation that had plagued them for centuries. But, the differences between our realities, while sparse, didn't take much time to reveal themselves as around 2% of the population of Earth Prime held a pheromone that could absolutely drive monsters wild. The longer they were around it, the more vaccinated they became to it to guard themselves, but it was found that in many cases, there was no resistance to the pair 'working it out' between themselves.

In this case, I've managed to catch the eye of a Hellhound girl, a race of monsters that are notorious for their possessiveness and strength. Once they have decided that they are mated to another, there is little that can be done to dissuade them. I must admit, however, that being spoiled by a strong woman who makes it very plain that she wanted me of all people in such a knowing and steadfast way is endearing in it's own right. Does she have a bigger cock than me? Yeah. But at least she doesn't make it seem less manly. It just shows who the alpha is. But, I still smart off to her, pull on the lead a little bit. Show her that I'll never just completely roll over and take whatever she dishes out. It makes it interesting to see that sly, confident smile cross her face when I stand up to her and she stalks up to me, all predator and grace as she takes me to remind me who is in charge. I got to admit, I kind of dig it.

I would love to play with a playful, loving domme for this role. Someone that knows that I am theirs totally and utterly, even if I don't know it yet. I've been marked and claimed by you and you treat it like it's the most obvious and most unshakable thing in the world. The sex is rough and spontaneous, but never outright harmful, though you may want to share the spoils of your capture with others as a way to enforce your own bond with me.

Take a look at the entry for Hellhounds here!

Images for reference

Updated the following picture prompts and cleared pics I am no longer craving:

~A Pole for Both of Us~

Nergigante in the flesh

~Futa Cat Workout Buddy~

Kickass Oni

High Fashion Oni

Workout Drow

Seductive Elf Priestess

~Monk of the Drunken Fist~