News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davina

Banned for making the power puff girls spring to mind.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Belle33

I'm breaking up with your because you're making me laugh too hard.  I can't take you seriously now - but thanks for the chuckles!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

olive

No matter how many times I try to go, I turn around and there you are.....I have decided to not only break up with you, but I'm shipping you off in a crate to another country (TL's). You are like that bad cat that always comes back. Let's see you find your way back home this time missy!

Autumn52

Im breaking up with you Olive cause you won't ship me to TL's country. I wanted to go and you let Belle go instead. I am so hurt. Bye.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

olive

Well fiiiiiiiiiiiine. I had a first class ticket to fly you to TL's country, but you want to go in that crate with Belle? *tosses you in* That suits me just fine. I'll cash this ticket in and buy TL a nice gift for taking you two in.....

Harley

Everyone else loves you, but...  I don't really.  I'm can't continue this any longer.   

elone

I really like your art, but I noticed some of my paints are missing, I can't have you borrowing my stuff.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Davina

You're hot and all but... Well your hands are very small. Ill facebook you!
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Alucarddalv

Your a great ride and all but you spend to much time with the stable hands we are through. By the way I get the horse in the divorce.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Davina

*breaks the whip over your back* Perhaps if you knew how to ride Id be worried, you'll come crawling back like always. Also, the horse would kick your ass for touching him. Your bags are by the door.

Prefect Mos

Grew up on a ranch.. hated it.. its city life for me! were done.

Davina

Too petty and your tiny girl hands bother me. Find me on myspace *deleted it years ago*

Prefect Mos

How did you know i have tiny girl hands (i do) Damn it.. were throguh for pointing out biological fault.

Davina

Your so broken, and you can't keep up with me anymore.

Prefect Mos

Who can.. some sparky damn vampire wannabe? were so done.

Davina

Atleast his stays hard.  Im so over you.

Prefect Mos

Takes to many licks to get to the center of the uhh huh.

Sybl

you are slower than my than my old clock, and it has been dead for years

Davina

olive

I can be bad, if that's what you want. You always send me mixed signals, too good one minute, not good enough the next. I'm getting off this emotional roller-coaster. Goodbye!

TaintedAndDelish

Why the hell won't you make eye contact with me? Your'e always looking somewhere else, up down, away... I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in a hot fleshy fuckdoll, I need you, your soul, the person beneath the flesh.

What, you still won't look at me?

Pfft... Were through.

blue bunny sparkle

You'll satisfy all my pervy desires? Without me begging? Or pleading...?

Where's the fun in that! We're through!

TaintedAndDelish

* grabs bunny and locks her in a cage.

Were through.congratulations, you have been demoted from "significant other" to "sex decoration"

*hands the caged bleu_bunny_spankle in his livingroom and puts some newspaper below the cage.

blue bunny sparkle

What? Not even a shiny carrot to keep me occupied?

I'm bustin out!

TaintedAndDelish

*shoves her back in the cage

Your'e not going anywhere. We may be through but I'm not done using you. Talk dirty to me a little and maybe I'll be in the mood to use you to get off.

*looks at her naked body longingly, then walks back to his chair - trying to hide his aroused expression.

Were so through.. You are now demoted from flesh decoration to "fleshtoy".