Seeking a roleplay partner(s) MxM MxF Mature Fantasy

Started by KalatoBakala, June 22, 2020, 05:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KalatoBakala

Hey, looking for a partner(s) to do some Mature fantasy themed roleplays with. I'd prefer to do one on one as it's what i'm used to but i'd be open to trying a group rp depending on the people.

Little bit about myself just to give you an idea

I'm EST(Eastern Standard Time) and because of the whole Covid have a lot of spare time to write. So i can give out as much as my partner can when it comes to responses. This also includes on how long my writing is as i can do something short, or long depending on the set scene or whats given to me to work with.

Interests
-Fantasy themed ideas such as a world like Avatar, space, intermingling species of say humans taking over a planet or vice versa. Really the ideas for this type of genre are endless and I'm always opened and excited for new ideas
- I really enjoy Male x Male pairing when it comes to mature themes, partners etc but am also open to Female x Male parings as well.
-I usually play the submissive/uke/bottom role but if we have multiple characters i am totally fine playing both to make it fair for both myself and partner

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and i'll do my best to answer =3

(going to try and edit this as i figure out things to add)

Rp girl

Id be intrested depending on what story you had planned. So Id be happy to talk about a role if your up for it.

Jester Dreamer Thief

Let's give it a go! So very new to this it's not funny (Site wise. Literally, just got approved.) Bwahahaha!

So...strongly suggest a crash helmet and vodka to go along with this.
I'm pretty flexible, I should be able to cover just about anything. 

Set it off, I'll do my best to give you a run for it.

Cheers!
'Come to think of it, you may want to have a damn good alibi, if this goes sideways.'