Male seeking Female for post apocalyptic roleplay. (Kinda_

Started by NeonDonut, April 18, 2012, 04:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeonDonut

Basically I'm seeking a female role player, who is interested in portraying a girl who inadvertently ended up in a extremely sophisticated survival bunker, as the world above was destroyed. What this girl doesn't realise is that, the locks are timed to open exactly 60 years after the hatch was closed, another thing she didn't count on was another boy her age already being in the bunker.

In this roleplay a lot of it will take place in the bunker, as while it is extremely sophisticated it was a prototype, so has fallen into disrepair. None of it's major functions just aesthetic and more domestic functions need restoring. A general outline on the girl I am seeking is that she more or less fell into this bunker very conveniently.

That's it! I'll be roleplaying the male in the bunker and the ages are around I'd say 18-19.

I hope I get some bites!

ShadowGuard

NeonDonut

Awesome! If you wan't post a character outline just so I can make sure she meets the requirements, :D

ShadowGuard

NeonDonut

Her personality, history, likes, dislikes. All that jazz

ShadowGuard

ShadowGuard

Character Name: Noel Collins
Race: Human
Appearance: Noels is usually seen wearing a black hoodie that is a couple sizes too big on her slender body. It was passed down to her when her older brother, Ayden, died, hence the large size. She usually likes wearing a white shirt under it, mostly white tank tops. For her lower body, she usually wears black cargo shorts, along with her classic black and white converse low tops.
On her head, she has long straight black hair that cascades to about her upper back, which is styled in layers. She has long bangs that reach her almond shaped big eyes. Her skin is smooth and has a bit of a tan to her appearance. She has soft rosy pouty lips, and rosy cheeks that get full in color when she is shy or embarrassed. Her body is slender, her neck thin, on her left shoulder she has a long scar that reaches from her collar bone and up to her shoulder.
Height: 5ft 5
Eye Color: Hazel
History: Noel Collins is the daughter Dr. Evan Collins and Dr. Elise Collins, younger sister of Ayden Collins. As Noel started developing her own independence and figuring out what it was she liked during her free times, she was always outcasted from all the girls, since she was always more into boy things, such as gaming. So, she pretty much grew up with hanging around a bunch of guys. When she got a bit older and started high school, she was talked about all the time because she only hanged out with guys. It wasn’t until the destruction started that she got closer to her older brother, Ayden. Ayden was part of the army and was ordered to stay with his family and keep them safe. Ayden and Noel were inseparable after that. One day, an earthquake happened that lead to the death of her parents and her brother. He was hanging for dear life over the giant crack on the earth, parents nowhere to be found, she was desperately trying to pull her brother up to safety when a cement rod sprang out from one of the cracks and went right through her shoulder all the way to her collar bone. With the excruciating pain shooting through her, she let go of her brother which caused his death, and her loneliness after that.
Personality: Noels personality can change depending on who she is speaking to or she is hanging out with. With just a handful of people she can be funny, chatty, and really be herself, and not have to hide anything of what and who she really is. This would be a tomboy-ish kind of girl that plays video games and finds more in common with guys than girls. Still, she can have her girly moments. When she isn’t around people she is comfortable with, she usually restrains herself, becomes more invisible to others and doesn’t speak much, only when spoken to.  She can be very reserved and when she needs her space she really wants her space. Other than that, she is a really sweet girl, and a real keeper for the right guy that comes along.
Likes: Noel likes the color white, strawberries, puppies, peanut butter, reading, drawing, writing, music, video games, winning arguments, converse shoes, older guys, winter, Thunder storms, chocolate, running, and sleeping.
Dislikes: Noel doesn’t like losing arguments, being ignored, pointless conversations, makeup, dresses and skirts, cheesy pick-up lines, bugs, rats, nosy people, being bossed around, being interrupted when speaking.

Let me know what you think.

NeonDonut

Awesome she sounds great, I'm a bit busy but I'll try and get a thread up.

ShadowGuard

Awesome, just let me know when you are ready. I hope I get approved soon. :(

ShadowGuard

Oh, I was also going to ask. Is the rp just going to be post-apocalyptic? Because, I would really like for it to have romance in it, between my character and yours, but if not, that is totally fine too. :)
That is, if I get approved and all.

NeonDonut

Sure, I was thinking romance too. But perhaps wait till you're approved before we start? I'd like for some adult situations aswell.

ShadowGuard

Heh, that sounds really good, I can wait. Hopefully I get approved soon. Just don't forget me. D: