abandoneddolly

TaintedAndDelish

*enters her cell

Want to play games?

abandoneddolly

TaintedAndDelish

Dirty, nasty kinky games.

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

abandoneddolly

Xunzar

The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

TaintedAndDelish

Fine.. I'll amuse myself

Xunzar

A list of kinks

abandoneddolly

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Meghan

Xunzar

I regret being jailed...
A list of kinks

Meghan

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Anesa

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Anesa

Grins, twirling her rope

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Anesa

Where's your rope, darlin'?

Xunzar

*holds up good silk rope*
It's right here, darlin'.
A list of kinks

Anesa

*Smirks*

But I prefer nylon....

Xunzar

I prefer fewer marks. *shrugs*

But I'll get nylon.
A list of kinks