Kirei wants to fight.

Started by Kirei, September 08, 2009, 08:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirei

I had an idea to have sort of a combatitive roleplay. That would mean that mine and someone else's characters would have a fight with each other.

Idea is quite simple, the winning side would be able to dominate the other in the end. Since the RP will be freeform, it neds to be decided at some point which one is going to win, and who is going to lose.

So, the fight can be anything, medieval gladiator fight, fight in a boxing ring, gunfight, swordfight, hand to hand fight, human vs beast/monster fight, anything goes.

I will most preferably play a female against a male, but I'm willing to go f/f or even try playing male myself in m/f or even m/m. I'm on a very open mood today.

So bring on your ideas ^_^ I'm looking forward for soome buttkicking combatitive roleplay.

Likes/Dislikes

It's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

Kate

I think the gladiator theme is good. Perhaps once the fight is resolved, whoever wins
owns the other ?

Would you want the role play to continue after whatever the victory scenes resolve?

Kirei

The RP can continue after the fight, sure. It's just a matter of deciding what to do then.
Likes/Dislikes

It's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

Kate

I like the idea of perhaps the characters merge into another fantasy role play thread moderated by another - ( but their roles are already defined (we have already worked out what we are wearing what we are good at and have a history :))

Last of the Great Mikeys

How about an underground prizefighting thing, unarmed but anything goes, run by local underworld groups for money and supported by gambling?  ;D