Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Tharic

Quote from: Bastet on December 06, 2012, 11:14:20 AM
I am starting to feel overwhelmed :P

Rolin walks over to Bastet, gently raising her chin with his hand. "Hey, hey.. It's okay.." He smiles down at her softly. "Just accept it dear. We're going to win."

He grins at her softly, "Doesn't mean you aren't awesome though." Then winks and steps back.

Proud Geek

Falstaff

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Proud Geek

Falstaff

Proud Geek

Falstaff

Proud Geek

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Tharic

Quote from: Bastet on December 06, 2012, 11:26:46 AM
This seems a bit useless but....

Probably.. you should go hang out in PMs or somewhere ;)

Deamonbane

Proud Geek

Quote from: Bastet on December 06, 2012, 11:26:46 AM
This seems a bit useless but....

I'm sure the other girls will be back soon. Keep up the good fight. *Kisses Bastet's cheek*

Bastet

Quote from: Proud Geek on December 06, 2012, 11:30:52 AM
I'm sure the other girls will be back soon. Keep up the good fight. *Kisses Bastet's cheek*

Aww, your so sweet Geek. Thanks for the encouragement. *Gives him a hug*

Quote from: JackWhite on December 06, 2012, 11:28:29 AM

My PM's (a)

As for you Jack, your a naughty boy for trying to distract me.

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Falstaff

Deamonbane