lockdown (in need of someone to take over as Jess)

Started by azzmeister89, December 29, 2012, 08:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roen

You're in for a world of pain, mate!
Hehe, sorry, I've resorted to spamming now =P
*Stopping*

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

AribethAmkiir

looks like the bullying has already started.   :P   j/k

Roen

OHI, Aribeth! Long time no see! :D

Heh, making me spam again. Errr...quick, let's say something constructive!
Err...err... Brad might also be into femdom! \o/

God, I really need to get some sleep 8) I'll be a spoon forever!

-Nathan Alterman.

mj2002

Name: Stefy Ray
Orientation: Heterosexual

Personality: Stefy is your typical high school bitch, but not in every way you'd expect. Yes, she's mean spirited and feels superior to every single human on the planet, but she isn't a dumb bimbo. She's sharp of mind and quick with words. When an opportunity presents itself to put someone down or favor herself at someone else's expense, she's going to take it. She's known to take care of the people in her clique, sometimes even financially. She has also shown to be reckless in the past.
Fears: Becoming a nobody, losing her position as popular girl
Clique: Popular
Subjects: English (Stefy knows her way with words and will verbally assault you before she'd start bitch-slapping. Though if necessary, she could do both at the same time), Political Science (Stefy will argue with anyone about everything, because she believes she knows everything better than anyone. People in her clique are sometimes spared from this treatment), Economics (she sees this as a 'how to stay rich 101' class)

On's: Forced, rough, dirty talking, hair pulling, spanking, giving fellatio
Offs: Link

Other: Stefy is a single child of wealthy parents and got her convertible on her sweet sixteen's birthday, as she had demanded. Her parents are too often at work to pay much attention to what she's doing, and they are pleased enough with her results, which are above average. She's Brad's girlfriend and uses his status as popular sportsman to elevate her own. She's part of the popular clique and means to lead it with Brad.

Open to any (likely female) character/best friend that would help Stefy keep the masses under 'her control'.

Appearance: Don't be fooled by her sweet smile, Stefy is not a nice person by any standards
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

AribethAmkiir

mj2002

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on January 02, 2013, 01:31:03 AM
Image link isn't working mj
That's strange because it seems to work fine for me. Does this work for you?

AribethAmkiir

yup, and the spoiler is working now too.  weird.  *shrugs*

mj2002

I hope azzmeister will update the first post with a list of characters that are accepted!

Roen

Oh, god, those eyes! *falls over*
I also love the fact you haven't gone for the stereoptipical option of blondness :)

-Nathan Alterman.

mj2002

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 01:37:53 AM
Oh, god, those eyes! *falls over*
I also love the fact you haven't gone for the stereoptipical option of blondness :)
I was going to, but I couldn't find the right picture. Heh.

Chasseybaby

Name: Tessa “Pink’iller” Rockefeller
Clique: Between the artistic kids and the pot heads
Subjects: Art, English and History
Personality: Tessa is a bit of a tomboy and is sort of a bully. She's somewhat goth/punk but not to the extreme. Favorite sport is roller derby, where she is a star player of the Cherry Bombers. She isn't someone that you'd ever want on your bad side. Although she seems tough on the outside she is really very insecure on the inside but tries to hide it. She is also a very talented painter who has won awards and had her painting seen in magazines and art exhibits. She doesn't have a good life at home and she takes out her anger on others, and herself by smoking weed and drinking behind the school. She usually wants to keep to herself and has no problems missing out on an event, but she can also be outgoing, loud, and very sarcastic and witty.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
on's: making out, foreplay, teasing, rough sex
offs: body waste, gore, and any others on my o/o’s
Fears: Not living up to her dreams and having any regrets…
Other: Usually found in the art studio blaring post-grunge alt-rock music.

Roen

Quote from: mj2002 on January 02, 2013, 01:42:43 AM
I was going to, but I couldn't find the right picture. Heh.
Want me to find you one? Google has been very kind to me the last couple of days :p

-Nathan Alterman.

mj2002

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 01:47:28 AM
Want me to find you one? Google has been very kind to me the last couple of days :p
Nah, I found one now and once I get a picture chosen I relate that to the character so much that I don't want to change it any more. Besides, this was a good find as well.

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: mj2002 on January 02, 2013, 01:34:39 AM
I hope azzmeister will update the first post with a list of characters that are accepted!

Actually, what I really like about this character is that if she finds out that roen's character is gay there could be some potential drama :) her reputation could be at risk as well
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

mj2002

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 02, 2013, 01:50:00 AM
Actually, what I really like about this character is that if she finds out that roen's character is gay there could be some potential drama :) her reputation could be at risk as well
I can already see the massive drama. Her life has been a lie! We'll see how it evolves I suppose.

Roen

Ah, no worries, he's got his best pals- Number One *points to the massive left fist* and Number Two *points to the right one* to help him make sure that never happens :)
And yes, he did name them "number one" and "number two", what did you expect? If you're looking for original thoughts, the artsy class is down the hall, just look for a locker with a skinny goatee guy stuck in it *evil grin*
Also, I'm proud to announce Brad no longer likes Femdom, the lady has spoken! ^^

Ro

-Nathan Alterman.

mj2002

Quote from: Roen on January 02, 2013, 02:02:31 AM
Also, I'm proud to announce Brad no longer likes Femdom, the lady has spoken! ^^

Ro
Making people do stuff before the story even got started, that's my character!

TheWizardofOz

I thought I posted my interest earlier but can't find my post, maybe it didn't work :S
Is there still spots open?

mj2002

Quote from: arydanilov on January 02, 2013, 02:18:06 AM
I thought I posted my interest earlier but can't find my post, maybe it didn't work :S
Is there still spots open?
I'm counting 3 male and 4 female character sheets so far. I'm not speaking for the OP, but I'd just submit your character sheet if I were you.

Roen

You have posted, mate, we were just hyperspamming and getting to the next page.
I think there are still spots open for grabs, we need some popular male students :p Lookup my character's sheet, Brad, he needs a jock best friend :P

Quote from: mj2002 on January 02, 2013, 02:20:46 AM
I'm counting 3 male and 4 female character sheets so far. I'm not speaking for the OP, but I'd just submit your character sheet if I were you.
That's alright, Azz said he was looking for about 8 players.
Go ahead, join the FUN :)

-Nathan Alterman.

TheHangedOne

Is it my imagination, or is this group disproportionately made up of art students?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 02, 2013, 02:36:04 AM
Is it my imagination, or is this group disproportionately made up of art students?

It's not just you, there are 3 now, and one more on the way.  My character is pretty neutral so I can switch her clique at any time. I can make her a geek, like video games and MTG-type geek, haha
my  o&o and a&a

TheHangedOne

Quote from: CarnivorousBunny on January 02, 2013, 02:41:16 AM
It's not just you, there are 3 now, and one more on the way.  My character is pretty neutral so I can switch her clique at any time. I can make her a geek, like video games and MTG-type geek, haha
So, it'll be half and half basically? Half artsy types, and half jockular/popular.  :-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

TheWizardofOz

I shotgun the 4th make spot (if thats possible), just in case some one takes it while I make up a character sheet which I'm gonna do now lol

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 02, 2013, 02:44:41 AM
So, it'll be half and half basically? Half artsy types, and half jockular/popular.  :-)
The problem is, the whole point of the game was to have different cliques forced to interact with each other, but if Azz says it's cool, then it's cool :P

I'm in the middle of changing my character in to a geeky girl now.
my  o&o and a&a