Looking for an RP Partner ...

Started by MessrsMoony, June 18, 2011, 11:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MessrsMoony

Keeping this short and sweet .... I'm looking for an RP partner to do one of two ideas that I have .... I'm looking for someone who is able to make their own character for it, and we can incorporate it into the plot. If you are interested in either of these feel free to either post in here or ... um yeah post here cause I don't think I can use PM's yet lol

1. Voodoo - Supernatural

(early 1900's)
This voodoo doctor tricks these parents into giving him their son. He trains the kid how to use magic. The voodoo doctor knows how to use magic to due to a book he recieved from an old man, as a kid. The book was originally stolen from a demon named Mephistopheles. The voodoo doctor saw in his cards that the kid would be able to defeat or assist him in defeating Mephistopheles and took him from his parents to protect him.

2. Werewolf - Tragedy
(early 1100s)
Kid is bitten by a werewolf and is shunned by society. The wild werewolves hat him and want to kill him for wanting to fit in with humans. When he is much older, I'm thinking 38, King Henry orders him to venture into the forest of dean and recruit the wild werewolfs to fight for England against Scotland. The king gives him a choice, either risk being killed by the werewolves and recruit some of them, or be exicuted.