The Lion's Den [M Seeking M/F/O]

Started by TwiztedLeo, November 28, 2014, 01:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwiztedLeo

•°o.O The Lion's Den O.o°•

► Hello members of E,
► In this thread I will discuss my various role-playing ideas.
► You may respond here if you find interest in one of my stories, or PM me if you'd prefer.
► However before doing so please check out my On's and Off's!
► And make sure yours are available for me to see.
► Do note that I have an affinity for playing monstrous roles.
► So if you're seeking something inhuman I'm your man.

•°o.O Things To Know O.o°•

► I write between 1-3 paragraphs per reply. I am looking for nothing more than equality from my partners.
► I am very much into the kinky and hardcore things in life. This includes heavy bondage and brutal gore. If these things do not interest you then they do not need to be included.
► If you don't find any of my own ideas interesting but have one of your own feel free to PM me! I'm very open minded.
► I enjoy smut as much as the next man, but I'm not here to simply indulge in sensual pleasures. I like plot with my play.
► Please be willing to chat OOC! I like to be able to discuss story details with my partners. It's also nice to call my partners friends. 
► I can play both a brutal dominant and a meek submissive, or something in between. 
► Finally this thread is a constant work in progress.

•°o.O What I Seek O.o°•

The Plot or Story
► I enjoy a good story just as much as anyone else, but when roleplaying I like to keep an air of mystery.
► What I seek in a plot is a set of flexible guidelines that define a direction for our story rather than a set path.
► For this reason I might suggest that something could lead up to something else but retain the knowledge that through the development of our story that could all change.
► In short, I want a partner who can help develop a story on the fly. I don't want to plan everything out as having prexisting knowledge of where things will lead often bores me. I enjoy the excitement brought by new and unforeseen changes in a plots direction.

Character Development
► Character development for me is a must.
► I want to see the characters change over the course of the story.
► This could happen in a number of ways but should always help push the story forward.
► Additionally I'd like to see honesty in reaction. A character should not react a certain way because you'd like a certain thing to happen.
► Instead I'd like to see off the cuff roleplaying, where a character's reaction is natural to their persona. This helps create an organic flow in my eyes and is a must.

Adult Material
► Adult Material is not something I shy away from.
► However, nor is it something I want in every single situation.
► Yes I enjoy these situations, but they must relate to our story.
► There are some exceptions of course, though the times where I seek only smut are few and far between.

Genres
► Above all other things I adore Horror!
► How these stories of horror are played out can differ greatly.
► One story might include an actual monster while another a monster of a man/woman.
► I am comfortable playing either the predator or the prey in these situations though they are not always so black and white. 
► I am also comfortable with stories built around horrific situations where the terror comes from an outside source that each participant controls equally.
► Should horror not be your thing I also adore both modern and historic fantasy as well as stories of suspense.
► Though I make no extra effort to seek it out I also enjoy the Marvel and DC universe, so should you seek a partner for such plots I'll happily join.
► As for setting I am quite open minded and willing to work with my partner in picking the perfect time and place.

•°o.O Simple Pairings O.o°•

Fantasy
Demigod/Demigoddess x Sacrifice
Demigod/Demigoddess x Devoted Follower
Mythical Beast x Adventurer
Genie x Adventurer
Priest/Priestess x Demon/Demoness
Sorcerer/Sorceress x Apprentice
Sorcerer/Sorceress x Royalty
Dragon x Royalty

Sci-Fi
Experimental Creature x Scientist or Researcher
Experimental Creature x Another Creature
Rogue Alien Being x Scientist or Normal Person
Hyper Advanced Human x Researcher
Escaped Human Test Subject x Old Friend Who Thought Test Subject Was Dead

Modern Realism
Warden x Prisoner
Guard x Prisoner
Stalker x The Stalked
Officer x Criminal
Runaway x Stranger
Asylum Patient x Another Patient
Asylum Patient x Doctor or Nurse
Druggy Band Member x Devoted Fan
Druggy Band Member x Band-mate’s Sibling
Abusive Celebrity x Devoted Fan

Marvel Universe
Damn Near Any Character Pairing.
Will Develop This List More In The Future.

•°o.O My Stories O.o°•
Warning: Some of the spoilers bellow include NSFW content.

The Bloody Vandal
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Character #1 is the serial killer everyone on the news has been talking about, and Character #2 has just witnessed the killer's latest work. Fortunately for this would be second victim Character #2 has something interesting to offer the psychotic killer, their skills and admiration.  In an effort to save their own life Character #2 leads with their most redeeming feature in the eyes of the murderer, their skill with a scalpel as a med student and the supplies that their role carries with them. Furthermore they offer their intrigue and esteem for the killer. Having thrown in with the murdered they find themselves being taken into The Bloody Vandal's world with the knowledge that at any moment the murderer might turn hostile towards them.

► Willing to explore this plot with any and all genders.
► Willing to play either the Bloody Vandal or the Med Student.

The Mad & The Madder
Character #1 is a new entry into an old asylum. Character #2 is a doctor or nurse in the asylum who has found that the patients offer the perfect outlet for their twisted nature. No matter how loud the criminally insane scream no one seems to come to their cries and thus Character #2 has turned this old asylum into his or her personal playground where the participants are their toys and the tools of the trade their weapons. In this sick and twisted place Character #1 becomes a new victim to the insanity of Character #2. Where it will lead is up to us.

► Involves both sexual and nonsexual torture.
► Perfect for any gender and for multiple characters.
► Willing to add in a fantasy element where Character #2 is a witch or warlock of sorts using black magics upon the insane here to twist their reality even further.

A Dragon's Ire
Character #1 shall take on the role of a cunning thief who in a time of financial desperation decides to delve into the domain of dragon (Character #2). This character's intent? Make out with as much gold as possible and gods willing their life. After all this dragon's home has been dormant for years and some would bet money on the possibility that this draconian being has passed on. They would be wrong. However luck does favor the young thief in that where she does not find a dead dragon she does find a very special amulet sunk deep within the Dragon's hoard. This amulet not only renders its wearer immune to the mighty flames and magic of the beast but makes it so the tyrannical creature is completely incapable of raising a claw or fang against her in an effort to harm her or remove the amulet. Still a Dragon is a spiteful beast and it does not take kindly the others desire to walk away with its hoard. Where it can no harm the other it can bring harm to those around them. So taking on a human form this dragon decides it worth while to stalk after this thief and turn his or her life upside down.

► Both the dragon and the thief can be of either gender.
► This role play is quite open to being modified with the general idea kept in tact.
► I'm willing to play either role.

A Pirate's Greed & A Witch's Curse
Character #1 shall take on the role of a greedy Pirate who cares only for gold and yet falls for a sea witch/warlock. Initially the two shall fall in love and find pleasure in the mutual love the two have for the sea, however the pirate's devotion shall not last. Instead with a reward in mind the Pirate shall take his beloved to shore where he/she supposedly has no power. There despite the Sea Witch/Warlock's pleas he shall sell him/her for the bounty upon their head and watch them burn at the stake. However a dark beings last words always come with a curse, or in this case a promise. The one who died swears to haunt the Pirate and ensure that he finds no peace upon the seas, instead whenever he sets sale he'll find a storm on the horizon, whenever he makes port he'll find disease in his path, and whenever he rests he'll find nothing but nightmares. Eventually this torment shall lead to the Pirate to desperately seek an end to his curse and find his only chance is to seek out the child of the Witch/Warlock he betrayed and pray he can either trick her or make her free him from his torment. This young Witch/Warlock shall be Character #2.

► I'm willing to take on either role pairing up either a Female Pirate with a Warlock or a Male Pirate with a Witch.
► This plot can be modified to suit a number of interests. It could be that the Witch/Warlock sees the Pirate coming and plans yet more pain for him, or maybe instead the Pirate is more vengeful than mentioned and seeks to inflict his pain upon the child of his former lover instead. I'm very open to ideas with this rp.   

The Dark Carnival (Multi-Character Game)
The Dark Carnival is a place of wonder to outsiders but one of torment to its inhabitants. Those that reside in it know that they can never leave, and even worse know that in death they'll find no solace as their souls belong to the ringmaster. This place thrives on its ability to draw in crowds with ever increasingly dangerous and unpredictable acts all performed by those that have come to reside in the carnival either willingly or through the tricky tongue of the ringmaster. Most that inhabit this place are of the fantastical persuasion and that only makes the traveling troop that much more entertaining for the guests that have no idea the cost of what they've been roped into. Furthermore in knowing that their death will lead to the worst kind of torment in what they imagine to be a hell of the ringmaster's own creation the beings of this supernatural sensation often gamble their with one another as the only thing that matters in the carnival is staying alive and never having someone more powerful replace you less you be cut down for a better act.

► For this RP each player will play two-three main characters along with as many NPCs as needed.
► Open to M/M. M/F, F/F, and Other pairings.
► This Roleplay can be quite dark if such things are desired, the Carnival can be filled with all sorts of devious beings all seeking to get the upper hand on the others within.   

•°o.O Inspirational Images O.o°•
Warning: Some of the images bellow include NSFW content.

Master of the Sea

Satanic Summons

An Adventurer's Fate

A Stray Shadow

From The Void He Comes

Krumpus Is Here! 

A New Evolution 

Your Rewards. 

Of Angels & Demons 

TwiztedLeo

TwiztedLeo

TwiztedLeo

TwiztedLeo

Update: Satanic Summons, Cerberus's Pet, & An Adventurer's Fate.

TwiztedLeo

wrathflame

Hey there! I have read your post and have found interest in the stories depicted through the pictures below, Satanic Summons and An Adventurer's Fate to be more exact. I have returned to E after a long absence and for some reason, I am unable to PM you or access my inbox. I will need to investigate. Are you, however, interested in commencing / discussing one of these stories with me?
Wrath is the sin that embraces me and gives me wings of fire...

TwiztedLeo

Quote from: wrathflame on December 09, 2014, 02:27:05 PM
Hey there! I have read your post and have found interest in the stories depicted through the pictures below, Satanic Summons and An Adventurer's Fate to be more exact. I have returned to E after a long absence and for some reason, I am unable to PM you or access my inbox. I will need to investigate. Are you, however, interested in commencing / discussing one of these stories with me?

I might be interested in doing so as I do love these images and would love to craft a story around them.
It appears that you've been deverified although I'm not sure exactly what that means for you.

TwiztedLeo

TwiztedLeo

TwiztedLeo

After a long absence due to family and life I return!

TwiztedLeo

TwiztedLeo

TwiztedLeo

Update: A new Evolution.
Update: Your Rewards.

Update: I intend to write out some short stories to go with each picture in my inspirational image section, but I've been quite lazy as of late.

TwiztedLeo

TwiztedLeo

TwiztedLeo

I'm back and looking for new games! This means stuff on my list or stuff off yours.