News:

Main Menu

Stories

Started by BΣKKΞT, June 11, 2011, 10:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BΣKKΞT

I am a very great writer. I have worked on many stories when I was younger. But I do not know what I want to write about next, whenever I get back home. I would like some ideas. And maybe when I am finished with a Story I can copy and Paste it to a Forum. Anyone have any Ideas on what to write about?

Oniya

I pulled this from one of the image-prompt threads.

Source
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Shjade

*peers at the gunner in Oni's picture*

...wait...Uncle Jack?!
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

SinfulBliss

Looks really...steampunky

Oreo

Like Oniya, I also find inspiration from pictures. They make a good starting point. You might try a search for artwork from your favorite genres. Music is another option. I love to create stories centered around the verse of a song.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

BΣKKΞT

I have found what I am going to write about. But it is going to Take Years to finish and it will be very long.