The inheritance says WHAT?!? (M seeking F, extreme embarrassment)

Started by Top Cat, April 25, 2019, 09:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

Life had not been easy for her. Losing her parents when she was a teenager, having trouble juggling school (first high school, then college) and a string of low-paying, high-stress jobs. She had persevered, however, with certainty that, as his sole surviving heir, she was going to get the 100+ million that her grandfather had.

And now that day has come. She is rich beyond her expectations, beyond her needs. Or... will be. She's given a copy of the will, and finds out that it has an Easy Money twist to it. She has to do almost everything the Executor of the will tells her to do for 36 hours, be his obedient slave for more than a day. She has three "Outs" - she can refuse actions only three times, and the Executor cannot make the same request again. But that still leaves a whole LOT of things to be done to her.

But it's only 36 hours - how much can he possibly do with her in that amount of time? One thing is sure, though - as the sole heir of that sort of money, a great deal of her "task" is going to be very, VERY public.

Extreme embarrassment is obviously the theme here, but to what degree is the question. Is the Executor deliberately sadistic, or is he just having fun pushing her buttons? Perhaps the 36 hours is just the start of his plans for her... or perhaps he has a sweet side, and is interested in her more than just for his cut of the money?

Public sex, bondage, gang-bangs, pet-play, and much, much more.

PMs only, please, do not reply in-thread. And read my O/Os to make sure we'll be a good match.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.